Teaser 6 (with Yahn Ahnlia)

BGT.B | Cube & TS Ent new Co-Ed group!

 

Ahnlia chewed the kimchi that was in and beamed, *So yummy!* She ate some more before it got cold. She had told the other members to pick her up at the cafe near her apartment. But instead, she had spotted a spicy street restaurant and couldn't help but eat before going.
 
 
She inhaled the tempting smell of kimchi and gobbled down another bowl of it, "Ahjumma! One more bowl please!" The ahjumma gleefully nodded and prepared her third bowl for Ahnlia. 
 
 
Before Ahnlia smell the kimchi coming closer, someone pulled out a chair in front of her and sat down on it. Ahnlia blinked and looked up, seeing who it was. She gasped, "Jongyeolie!" She squealed and hugged him over the table, "Yah, YAH!" Jaeho got annoyed and pulled Jongyeol away from Ahnlia, "Hurry up and finish your kimchi so we can go pick up the other members." 
 
 
"Hi unnie!" Minjung and Jinni waved at the girl leader. Ahnlia waved back, "Hey babies!" Daniel gave Ahnlia a high five, "Hi noona~" Ahnlia giggled and patted his cheek, "Hey, big baby."
 
 
Local people were staring at the bunch of handsome and beautiful youngsters at the kimichi restaurant. "Who are they?"  "Are they models?"  "Omo! He looks so cute!"  "The girl's are hot."
 
 
Daniel, Jongyeol and Jaeho stiffened as they heard the last comment from a local. The three of them grabbed Minjung, Jinni and Ahnlia and Daniel paied for Ahnlia's kimchi, "Keep the change, Ahjumma!" 
 
 
Ahnlia was confused and saw guys staring there way, *Ohhh. I guess we're gonna get popular, even before our debut!* She grinned as Jaeho pulled her.
 
 

 
 
Another teaser ~
 
 
-nhinrae