Third member revealed!

BGT.B | Cube & TS Ent new Co-Ed group!

Jo Jongyeol.

 

조종열

 

 

 

Birthday: 1st of April, 1991
 
Gender: Boy
 
Age:  20
 
Height: 181 cm
 
Weight: 67 kg
 
Hometown:  Gyeyang district of Incheon, South Korea
 
Ethnicity: Korean
 
 
Background : Jongyeol was born into a middle class family. He has a mother, a father, and an older brother. He got along very well with his parents, always being very kind and respectful. But they certainly didn't have a connection like the two brothers. Jongyeol loved his older brother, Haejoong, more than anyone else. He would always follow him around, and Haejoong was glad to have him. However, when Haejoong entered high school, they started to become distant. Haejoong hung out with the wrong crowd. He smoked, he drank, he even did some drugs. Soon Haejoong dropped out of school and he basically disappeared off the face of the earth. He is suspected to be in jail now. Jongyeol vowed not to be a disappointing son like Haejoong, and worked hard in school, joined sports teams, and eventually trained to become a coveted idol. 
 
He was insipred to audition when he saw a DBSK performance at a festival. It took a while, but he finally mustered up the courage to go to the open auditions in 2006 at age 14. There he met the boy who would become SHINee's flaming charisma Choi Minho. They hit it right off due to their athletic backgrounds. They both played basketball. When it was his turn, Jongyeol sang his little heart out. The thing is, that at the time, he had no idea how good he was. So when he sang his reendition of 'Take Care' by Sung Shikyung, the judges were wowed. And so he was picked along with Minho to be trained. He amazed all in his vocal classes, charmed in variety training, but ultimately his Achilles Heel was his dancing. That's what training is for though! 
 
During training he made friends with predebut Girls' Generation and SHINee. He, of course, was best friends with Minho. While he was a trainee he dated predebut female idols along with numerous future actresses. It was there he earned the nickname 'Prince Charming'. Jongyeol competed with Kim Jonghyun and Lee Jinki to become vocalists for the new boy group SHINee, but was ultimately kicked from the project. He left as soon as he had been rejected, but kept in touch with all of his friends. He holds no hard feelings for Jonghyun or Jinki aka Onew nowadays. He was eventually picked up by CUBE Entertainment the following year, right before B2ST's debut. He was almost put in said group, but he felt that he should be given more time to settle into his new environment. He was an experienced trainee, and often was more of a teacher around the company rather than a student. 
Right now, he's just waiting to (hopefully) debut~
He attends Dongguk University with his long time friends Yoona and Seohyun of Girls' Generation, and majors in study of music and theatre.
 
 
Clothing style: At home he'll usually just wear a wife beater with basketball shorts/sweatpants, maybe a sweat shirt if it's cold. If it's a really hot day, he just goes shirtless. With his friends or when he's hanging out he'll wear some dark, fitted jeans, decent shoes or high top sneakers, a t-shirt with a jacket of some sort. Maybe a button down with the sleeves rolled up with wife beater underneath. He dislikes formal clothes. He'll usually wear slacks with a button-down, occasionally with a tie, but he'll usually just leave the collar ed. He'll wear a vest or a jacket over it depending on how the weather is. He absolutely refuses to wear ridiculous stage outfits or heavy make up; he feels uncomfortable.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Likes, dislikes.. whatever.
 
Likes:
Puppies | Singing | Showing off | Music, any kind of music | Relaxing  
 
 
 
Dislikes:
Not being able to communicate | Betrayal | Being compared | Overly competitive people | Stress
 
 
 
Hobbies: 
Taking long showers | Basketball  | Napping | Guitar playing Song writing 
 
 
 
Fears: Failing | Losing the people he loves Horror movies
 
 
Habits: 
     Ruffling his hair vigorously when he's embarrassed Pulling at his eyelids | Playing with the hair of the girls he likes
 
 
 
 
 
The very descriptive part.
 
Personality: He’s quite the chill guy. He's very willing to go with the flow, but when he believes in something or thinks something needs to be justified, he's as stubborn as an ox. He doesn’t like to get stressed out over things and he tries to stay out of trouble. When he does get stressed or in trouble, he kind of freezes, and he’ll stay in his room for a while. In a serious situation, he’ll always defend the people he loves, and he won’t go down without a fight, and he can put up one hell of a fight. He's extremely determined, and even though he's a natural at a lot of things, he gives 100% of everything he's got. 
 
He tries to be kind to people, even his anti-fans. He's not incredibly serious, he's more on the playful side. Other than that, Jongyeol has been known to be VERY charming. He accidentally woo's people. In his high school years, he had almost 20 girls confess to him. He doesn't like breaking hearts, so he went out with all of them AT LEAST once. He’s also very playful and always likes to make people laugh, especially pretty girls. However, he does have an inner need to take care of people, which is most likely caused by his 'brother complex.' He's likely to say 'Let oppa/hyung take care of you~' Overall, he's a pretty simple and very likable guy.
 
He's the kind of guy that most dads would approve of for their daughters. He's smart, good-looking, talented, charming, and a bit over protective. He'd make a good father himself one day.
 
 
 
Others/ Extras.
 
Well, he's an avid song writer, and plans on making great music for the upcoming debut. | He's planning on making a Twitter after debut- @JongJo
 
Fanclub Color; Indigo
 
Fanclub Name; Notes (like a music note)
 
Persona; The Music Man
 
Position : Main Vocal
 

 

 

Jongyeol just made my day :) His skills, looks, talents and especially his personality, helped him get in the group :D 
 
Give it up for KimchiLeader! /baksoo, baskoo!/