First member revealed!

BGT.B | Cube & TS Ent new Co-Ed group!

Choi Daniel.

 

다니엘

 

 

 

Birthday: 29th of December, 1991
 
Gender: Boy
 
Age:  20
 
Height: 176 cm
 
Weight: 69 kg
 
Hometown: California
 
Ethnicity: Korean
 
Background : His parents were always supportive of him in his every endeavor and wants. They were the kind of parents who would always want the best for their children, a reason on why they're a close-knit family. Their deaths were a great lose and a big impact to his life. His sister is pretty much the same. Always supporting and always being there when needed. Despite busy schedules with individual works, they always find time to have a good chat every Saturday. He had a band when he was in high school. Nothing big, just a band with friends who loved music just as he does. H taught himself how to dance as he always liked doing so and with the singing part, well, let's just say he was born with it. He later on further developed his skills as a trainee in CUBE.
 
 
Clothing style: He likes to wear jeans and a simple polo shirt when going out. He's not really a fashionista but he knows what looks good on him and what doesn't. V-necks are what he likes most and ripped jeans are his favorite. He is really, really simple. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Likes, dislikes.. whatever.
 
Likes:
Music | Blue | Beach | Sweets | Out-going people | Dangerous rides | People who share his sense of humor | Honest comments when asked
 
Dislikes:
Two faced people | Judgmental people | Liars | People who touch his stuffs without permission | When people say that he can't | Kill-joys
 
 
Hobbies: 
Searching the internet | Listening to music | Dancing | Taking selcas
 
Fears: Being alone & Giving up his freedom.
 
Habits: 
      his lips randomly Ruffling hairs when he thinks their cute | Making beats with whatever he's holding or whatever he is stepping on
 
 
The very descriptive part.
 
Personality: Daniel is a huge flirt. Yup. You heard it right. And! He doesn't choose. Throw him a guy or a girl and he'd flirt with them. His flirting isn't the usual "Ew, get away from me" types though; his is sweet and charming. Not particularly greasy; just enough. He doesn't only charm people with his famazing voice or his mouth-watering dance skills OR his so-so rapping style, but his greatest charm is probably the way he talks. There's just something about it that makes him so likable. He's sweet alright, but there's this confidence that he exudes that makes him so different from the others.
 
 
He's handsome and he knows it; Talented and knows it; A fast learner and knows it. He's just so confident about himself that it sometimes rub people the wrong way. But then again, he's just saying the truth. People kept on throwing all these compliments at him and what else can he do but accept? There's no use denying it; people would insist. Least he could do is accept it.
One of the greatest adviser alive but the worst comforter. He doesn't know how to handle crying people and would very much rather avoiding them. He doesn't get annoyed easily; something that he is gets proud of. Why? Who knows. He socializes a lot and would never let anyone feel left out or ignored, another trait of which he is admired of. Fun and out-going, he sometimes takes fun to the extreme. And when I say extreme, I mean extreme, and don't even bother giving me that look; It's true! What? You want an actual account of that so-called extreme fun of his? Sorry but why would I give you that satisfaction? Let your imagination take you for a ride. On the other hand, he's extremely blunt. He couples it up with a joke though or maybe a compliment to lessen the hurt he might cause. But once he does think he rolled off a bit too far, he immediately apologizes, no matter how small or how big it might seem.
 
 
 
Others/ Extras.
 
He has a crooked heart as his birthmark on his upper right arm  | He can play the guitar and drums. | He often wears earrings | His ear lobe is his weak spot | His tickle spot is his feet | He has stalker instincts | His parents are dead but they are pretty well off | He quotes quotes/stuffs people say | He walks around the dorm shirtless
 
 
Position: Lead Vocalist, Main Dancer, Sub Rapper
 
 
Twitter Name: @yourdailydoseofcharms
 
 
Fan Club Color: Crimson Red
 
Fan Club Name: Charms
 
 
Persona: The Charming Charmer
 
 
 

 

 

Daniel made it into the group because of his personality, looks and his amazing talents. And he took my heart away.
 
 
Let's all congratulate TiHae4ever for her outstanding character! that made me fall for him.