Junhao 🤍

Adore U

Jun X Minghao

So much fluff coming your way

—————

The last thing they thought they'll be doing that night, was kissing each other at the corner of the bar where the lights were dim and dark and no one could see them.

 

Minghao was drunk and needy and Jun was out of his mind when his Chinese friend was acting all cute and pretty, when they were talking all night long and when the world seemed to have stopped for a second and their eyes were hooked into each other. Jun was mesmerized by the way Minghao looked that night, and yes, the crush he was denying he had for him was more real than ever.

 

Minghao pulled him first and he couldn't believe it.

 

Their lips were so good brushing against each other and Jun kissed back.

 

Minghao was sweet and warm and he leaned into Jun completely melting into him. Jun only brought him closer to him, a hand over Minghao's hips while the younger clutched at the sides of his jacket.

 

It was simply ... perfect

Until,

 

Jun pulled back

 

Something snapped him out of the daze of the moment, he glanced over at Minghao's face, eyes glittering under the dim colorful  lights of the bar

 

"Hao you're drunk"

 

He realized and it hurt him to realize it.

 

Minghao was drunk, he probably didn't know what he was doing. He was needy and Jun was there, this can't be right ... could it be?

 

Minghao's eyes looked away finally breaking their intense eye contact, but he looked sad and even disappointed. His hands finally let go of Jun's jacket as he took a few steps back and his feet wobbled only to be caught by Jun

 

"Come on I'll take you home"

 

With a hand around his shoulder, Jun guided Minghao outside the bar. He called both of them a cab and rode in silence as they got home. Minghao was a little out of it but he was disappointed by the way Jun rejected him because no, he wasn't that drunk and no, it didn't matter if he was and yes, he wanted More.

 

Minghao watched as the traffic lights passing by from the window hit Jun's face. The memories from under the bar's dim lights lingering at the back of his head and he wished he could have more. He wished that Jun would say yes, take him home and kiss him all night long.

 

Jun's arm was still sitting over his shoulders and the younger longed for his warmth and so, he leaned his head against Jun's shoulder "I'm sorry" he mumbled, but he wasn't really sorry

 

Jun didn't say anything at first, his hand traveled up to Minghao's head and ruffled his hair "Don't worry about it" he mumbled, but he was worried, he was worried that he won't get enough after this, that he'll want more

 

They got home all exhausted and a bit warm, the kiss still made Minghao tingle all over and so was Jun.

They safely made it home only to be separated almost immediately, each going to his room, shower and sleep but neither actually got any sleep that night and wondered how awkward will it be the next morning.

 

But it wasn't

 

It wasn't awkward at all, Jun was the same and Minghao was a little shy but untamed like usual.

They tried their best to hide their feelings but at some point, they both knew that they'll have to face each other or maybe, they'll avoid the entire situation and just never mention it ever again.

 

But it couldn't be avoided, especially that one night a couple of weeks later during their company dinner. They were celebrating yet another impressive achievement and they both couldn't avoid having a few drinks. Minghao was again tipsy and his eyes landed on his Chinese friend sitting a little away from him and he remembered that night, and he could never stop thinking about that night.

 

He excused himself to go to the washroom he wanted to wash his face with cold water and shake the feelings off. His face had a shade of pink covering it, his cheeks blushed and he looked about to pass out drunk on the thoughts he had in the back of his head.

 

He sighed as the cold water hit his face, he was really drunk this time and his thoughts kept going back to that night with Jun, his lips against his and his heart fluttered even more, his chest about to explode and to his unfortunate luck, Jun walked in.

 

"Are you okay?" Jun asked "Your face is really flushed"

Minghao giggled out of nowhere "I'm so drunk" ... "But don't worry" he couldn't help himself from uttering the words he Didn't want to say "I won't kiss you this time" he took a few steps toward the door, Jun was staring at him with blank expressions

 

"You know what's funny?" Minghao stopped by the door again leaning into the frame, he was indeed really drunk tonight

 

"I wasn't even that drunk that night"

 

Minghao smiled looking rather a bit disappointed pointing at Jun then continued to leave the washroom. Jun stood there dumbfounded ... Minghao wasn't even that drunk?

He knew what he was doing?

He kissed him because he ... wanted to?

 

Jun could feel his heart beating in his throat, with confusion? With Excitement?

 

He wasn't sure but definitely, tonight ... Minghao was too drunk for this.

 

He walked back to the dining room where he saw Minghao leaning against Mingyu all drunk and vulnerable. He saw him leaning against his shoulder and wanted to take him off and bring him closer to him so bad.

And then their eyes met again, Minghao looked a bit confused. He put a finger on his own lips and "Shhhhh" he said to Jun "I don't want to hear anything from you"

 

As weird as it sounded, everyone was a bit confused

"Wow Hao is totally out" Jeonghan pointed out with a laugh

 

"Sorry Hao" Jun said trying to quickly cover up the scene unfolding in front of everyone "But you're too drunk and we need to go home"

 

The younger shook his head "No, I'll stay with Mingyu tonight, right Mingyu?" Looking up at the Mingyu still leaning over his shoulder

 

"Mingyu has rehearsals in the morning, come on let's take you home"

 

And so he did, Minghao was a mumbling mess. Giggling and talking nonsense but Jun didn't hear any of it ... well until they got home.

 

Jun helped the drunken mess that is Minghao to his room and sat him on the bed "You'll be alright by yourself right?" Jun asked and Minghao's eyes were half open staring at Jun's face, scanning every single feature.

He suddenly just pulled the older towards him and they both fell on the bed

 

"HAO what are you doing?" Jun half screamed at the younger when he couldn't escape his grip

 

"I won't kiss you if you don't want to but at least, let me hug you"

 

Jun blinked "What? Hao you're drunk please let me go"

 

"Please don't go" Minghao muffled into Jun's shirt followed by a small whimper and Jun froze

"A-are you crying?"

 

Minghao didn't reply and Jun had to see for himself cupping the younger's face and wiping his tears away "Hao why are you crying?"

 

"Because I'm so drunk and stupid"

 

"Drunk yes sure, but you're not stupid" Jun smiled "You're so amazing and precious"

 

"Then why won't you kiss me?"

 

Jun was again frozen "W-what? Hao it's ..."

 

"Because I'm drunk?"

 

"Yes that's one thing, you're drunk and I don't want to take advantage of you like that and you're also ... my friend and I don't want to hurt you ... Hao I don't want to lose you"

 

Minghao sniffed his tears still running down his cheeks "Not because you don't love me?"

 

"What? No, Hao that's not true, I love you more than you'll ever know, it's just a little complicated that's all"

 

Minghao nodded "Okay" he simply said releasing Jun from his grip "You can go if you want to I'll just go to sleep"

 

Jun couldn't do that, yes he didn't want to take advantage from Hao's drunken self but, he also didn't want to hurt him so

 

"I'll stay Hao, I'll stay with you tonight"

 

"You don't have to, I'll still be drunk"

 

"But you won't be tomorrow"

 

Jun said with eyes full with nothing but affection and a warm smile on his face

 

"I'll stay here tonight, if you agree to go on a date with me tomorrow ... a sober date, no alcohol"

 

Minghao's drunken face became even prettier when he was confused, he blinked and chuckled "That doesn't sound like fun" and Jun pouted

"Okay then good night" he was about to get off the younger when Minghao pulled him back again laughing "Yes I will Jun, I'll be more than happy to go on a date with you"

 

Jun smiled looking down at Minghao, his best friend and crush said yes, they'll be going on a date and soon and he doesn't have to be drunk to kiss him

 

"You better remember this in the morning"

 

"Like I could forget"