Feelings that are still there

Not so Simple Love

Sooyoung's P.O.V.

School

It has been already 3 weeks since all of the drama happened. I can't really believe that it all happened in one day. Yoong broke up with her BF and Yul has still not recovered on what happened with her and Jessica, she's still trying to be happy again though it may take a long time. It actually makes me lonesome, because I think it's too awkward to talk with her now. I can't really do anything on the situation she's currently in.

" I'm so useless. "

As I was scolding myself, the Midget was actually beside me and staring at me.

" M-midget... "

 

" What are you doing here Giant? Aren't you supposed to be on the Library studying for the upcoming test later? "

And here I thought she changed back to being good.

 

" Hmmm... I don't want to... Even if I want to, I won't do it... I don't like quiet places. "

Then I looked at her, she was smiling... I wonder why?

 

" I know that Giant... I remember studying with you one time at the Library, and you couldn't keep your mouth closed telling me about how you hate studying. The Librarian goes back and forth just to tell you to shut up... "

 

" On many things to remember, you remember that one... "

She kept laughing, suddenly, some past memories kept poking through my mind. This feeling... was very very relaxing.

 

" By the way... You look lonely now a days... Where's your best friend? "

 

" Oh... "

I can't tell her that she's brokenhearted for a long time now.

 

" You can tell me... "

 

" Huh? "

She leaned closer to me.

 

" I am your friend remember? "

 

" Hmp... You're using that for me to tell you right? "

That's right... I told her that she's still my friend. Does she want to in or something?

 

" Well, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to... It doesn't have anything to do with me anyway. "

 

" This is a new sight... "

She actually keeps insisting if she really wants to know something.

 

" Whatever, I have to go and study, Giant. "

 

" O-okay... "

I'm not really used of her not being annoying and nosy but... I think it might be better if she stays like this for a while... She keeps calling me Giant though...

 

" Hey Giant! "

And there it goes again...

" If there's anything you wanna talk about or you need someone to talk with... Don't hesitate to... "

 

" Okay okay I will... "

Back then, she was a worry freak and she always let's me talk to her. I think that's why I became close to her.

 

" Good! I'll see you later! "

I really wonder why she still wants to be friends with me... Lee Soonkyu, Lee Soonkyu...Lee... Hmmm.

 

" Now that I think about it... "

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

No One's P.O.V.

Library

" Oh... so that's how you get the coefficient of this... I see... "

Yoona is studying together with Seohyun, well not really, it's more like Seohyun's tutoring her... for free.

 

" It's confusing for me sometimes so I'm not sure if it's the correct way. You're studying hard huh? "

 

" W-well... actually, my aunt told me to go straight and have a career in acting or dancing. I don't really want that, I want to study and pursuit another career! "

Yoona said with a determined looked on her face.

 

" What other careers do you have in mind? "

Seohyun asked all of a sudden.

 

" Um... I think... a Medical based one?.. Sort of? "

She actually has no other back up careers in mind.

 

" Like a doctor? I actually want to be a Psychologist, but my parents insisted me to be a Professional Pianist. I really love playing the piano so I don't think I will give up on having that kind of back up career in mind. "

 

" You can play the piano? Really? Wow... "

Yoona was socked to know a hidden talent of the quiet girl.

 

" Actually yes. I may not look like it but I'm a good pianist. Well, maybe that's what they only say? "

Yoona thought it was funny that Seohyun has an Optimistic side too.

" As I've heard about you, you are a very talented dancer. "

 

" Huh? Well... not really. Someone better than me teached me, she was once a student of this school but she transferred and went to a prestigious school of Talented Arts. She was really graceful when she's dancing, I admire and respect her! "

 

" Oh... "

Seohyun looked down.

" Ummm. May I ask if she was once a close friend of yours? "

 

" Close friend? Yeah! Preferably more than that. More like someone I respect, I think? "

 

" M-moving on... Is this the only thing you want me to discuss to you about? Because I have to get back to the front desk. "

Seohyun said hurriedly. The other girl was surprised.

 

" Y-yeah sure... Sorry for disturbing you so suddenly... "

 

" N-no... no problem... You can call me if you have any more questions okay? "

 

" Thanks! "

Yoona was confused on what suddenly happened to Seohyun.

" She was the one who brought it up... Did I irritate her or something?.. Maybe she's on her period or something. Yeah that must be it. "

Yoona continued studying.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Classroom

" TaeTae! I still don't get this part! "

Tiffany demanded on her lover. They're studying Science.

 

" Oh come on. I tackled on that part a hundred times already. "

Taeyeon felt tired of teaching her the same thing over and over. She bended and stretched her back, she noticed Jessica staring at the space like nothing's ever happening to the world.

 

" Well I'm sorry for being so slow! Pabo Tae! Hmph... "

 

" W-what? Welp... Nevermind that. You know what happened to Jessica over there? She seems to be in a daze now a days. "

Taeyeon whispered to her lover.

 

" Now that you mention it... She seems kinda off these days... I wonder what happened. Ever since that day we went on a double date, I don't see her with Yul anymore. "

 

" That long? Wow... must be tough for both of them. "

Taeyeon wondered why. They both decided to approach the blonde girl.

 

" Hey Jessie! "

The latter didn't answer. Instead, she looked at them and continued on dazing.

 

" U-um... So how are you doi--- "

 

" Can you please leave me alone for now... I would really love it if you do... I don't want to talk to anyone right now... I'm sorry... "

She dug her face on her palms. The TaeNy couple pitied her, especially Tiffany.

 

" Jessie... If it makes you feel any better, you can talk to me whenever you want to. I'm your friend... Always remember that. "

Jessica's tears started pouring out, Tiffany hugged her to show that she will never be alone.

 

" Yul... "

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Other Calssroom

Yuri was once again, staring outside the window where she's sitting beside to. She never spoke to anyone except Sooyoung. She was actually active and energetic like her best friend back then, but now...

 

" Yul... Hey, you wanna go somewhere after the tests are over? "

Sooyoung, her tall best friend asked her. She really wants to spend time with her, the old Yuri who kept laughing and scolding her. She shook her head, meaning she has no interest to go.

" Come on! You've been like this for 3 whole weeks! Are you just going to mope like this the rest of your life? Wake up Yul! "

The whole class was intrigued on what's happening between the inseperable best friends. They never fought, even if they do, it wouldn't be as serious like this.

 

" You know Sooyoung... "

The tanned girl looked at her.

" You don't even know what I'm going through right now. I mean how could you? You never lost someone important in your life. Your life is all full of fun and happiness... But me? You don't know anything so don't say it like it's all going to be easy. "

The tall girl looked pissed. It feels like she really wants to hurt her best friend.

" What? You wanna use violence on me? Go ahead! You will prove nothing! How the hell could I get better when nobody even knows what I'm-- "

 

" SHUT UP!!! "

Sooyoung screamed at the top of her voice. She clenched her hand and took a deep breath.

" You're right! I never know what you're going through! I always needed you to tell me what's happening on  the world because I'm stupid! I know that! So how... "

 

" ... "

 

" How in the name of God am I gonna do to make you feel anymore better?! I ust wanted you to tell me! I really want to help you... I'm never used... of seeing you like this... "

The whole classroom was quiet... Nobody dared to crack a noise nor a joke. It was all so serious. The bell rang and everyone in the room positioned themselves, the tests are gonna start soon. Sooyoung looked at her best friend again.

 

" I want... my old Best Friend back... "

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jealous Seo is jealous XD 

The troublesome best friends fought seriously for the first time! How are they both gonna escape this twisted situation?

And it looks like Tiffany's starting to make a move.

 

Comments are welcome! ♥~