Tied Together With You

Not so Simple Love

 

Chapter 19 - Tied Together With You

 

        

 

 

 

" Is your left hand fine now Fany?.. It must be hard for you to do things on your own with a disabled hand... "

 

" Oh it's okay Jessi! My hand is gradually recovering from the blisters. My brother said it'll heal after a few weeks, no need to worry! "

 

Tiffany showed her bandaged hand to Jessica and shook it carelessly. The older girl just frowned and took her hand.

 

" Stop that, it might get worse... "

 

" I told you it's okay... Don't be such a worry freak Jessi! "

 

" I'm not... "

 

Jessica pouted depressingly while Tiffany just smiled. 

 

" Anyway, what makes you come here in my humble home? Did you miss me? "

The younger girl asked happily. Jessica blushed and it was too obvious for Tiffany not to notice it.

 

" No, it's just... Taeyeon requested me to bring the notes and works you missed when you were gone... "

Jessica rummaged her bag to look for the paperworks Tiffany's lover gave her. At first, she didn't really want to accept Taeyeon's begging but she gave up once she saw Yuri's face.

" Here it is--- "

 

Jessica looked at the girl who was clinging and resting her head on her shoulder.

 

" Well I missed you... "

Tiffany whispered joyfully. The older girl just sighed and placed the whole notebook Taeyeon gave her on Tiffany's lap.

 

" I missed you too... "

Jessica brushed the younger girl's hair in the back of her ear. Tiffany cuddled the nape of Jessica's neck and looked at the notes Taeyeon did for her.

 

" Wow... Taengoo really likes writing... Seems like I missed a lot of lessons too... "

 

" Well yeah, she asked me if she could copy mine since she only wrote notes for you... "

 

" Jinjja? She didn't have to do that, I could just copy yours or hers once I get back... "

Tiffany placed the notebook at the living room table.

 

" Don't say that, you should be at least grateful that she wrote those for you... It's neat and it covers the whole Lesson you missed... "

Jessica grabbed the notebook and offered it to Tiffany once more. The younger girl just pouted.

 

" Fine... "

 

" Anyway... Do you need anything? "

 

" Hmmm... "

Tiffany held her chin and caressed her invisible beard. Jessica just smiled at the younger girl's silliness and her hair. Tiffany gets comfortable and drowsy when someone massages her scalp so she snuggled onto Jessica's lap. She s her arms around the older girl's waist.

 

" I do want you... "

Tiffany whispered. Jessica stopped fondling the younger girl suddenly. She stared at the girl who was already sleeping soundly on her lap.

 

" Tiff... "

Jessica held Tiffany's cheeks and rubbed it with her thumb. She looked at her tensely and sighed.

 

" I'm afraid... I don't know what to do anymore... I'm scared to go through this alone... "

 

Jessica placed her hand on top of Tiffany's injured hand and brushed it lightly. Tears were forming at the sides of her eye. She lifted the sleeping girl's hand and placed it right to her cheek.

 

Jessica weeped silently, not wanting to wake up the peaceful Tiffany.

 

" I'm terrified... to know that I might be in love with two people at the same time... "

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Why isn't that damn Yuri dragged into this! I told her to throw things at me if I started dozing off! "

 

" Shut up! Don't bring up Yuri-ssi who's not at any fault of your own misbehavings! "

 

" BUT THAT WAS INCLUDED IN OUR 10 COMMANDMENTS!!! "

 

" JUST DO YOUR WORK DAMMIT! "

 

Sunny and Sooyoung are inside the school's indoor pool.

 

 

So here's the story. Once upon a time, there was a certain teacher that doesn't care much about what her students do in her class. The teacher's name is Ms. Park Soyeon, she's also the advisor of the school's renown Student Council. 

 

Ms. Park was scolded not only once or twice, she was scolded many times by being so adamant towards her students. She decided to hold an unexpected Pop Quiz  for her class after lunch. Once she got inside the room, the students partied because they know that Ms. Park doesn't really care about what they do during her class, but little did they know that the Young Teacher was on a bad mood. She screamed loudly against them

 

" QUIET YOU PIECES OF CRAP! "

The whole class got quiet and fixed themselves on their chairs.

 

The Teacher reached for the papers and started passing them one by one at each of the desks. A certain tanned girl was shaking her classmate who's sitting beside her. She glared towards the girl and by doing so the student started shaking her classmate aggressively. The sleeping girl grunted and said

 

" Stop doing that! Do you want me to kill you?! "

The tanned girl got silent and averted her gaze, terrified by the person who was tapping her foot right next to the tall bonehead who was snoring right before the Quiz started.

 

The whole class sighed out of relief once the quiz was finished, except for one person. Some said it was very hard... No, all of them whined that the quiz was very hard that they didn't answer some of the questions.

 

The tall girl looked all distressed after school and when she got home. She was obliged to clean the whole indoor pool at Saturday. The girl complained at first and even involved the tanned girl who was helping her by waking her up. Ms. Park only got more annoyed and asked one of the Student Council's Disciplinary Committee to check on the girl at Saturday.

 

Then thus, that's how it all happened.

 

 

" Damn Yuri! Kicking me out of the house just so she doesn't have to cook... "

Sooyoung muttered to herself as she kept on scrubbing the pool floor. Sunny on the other hand, is just drinking some hot choco at the side of the pool covered with a blanket she brought.

 

" Stop whining and scrub, Giant! "

 

" Back off Midget! You blind? I am already scrubbing the damn floor! "

Sooyoung complained once again.

 

" SCRUB DAMMIT! "

 

" Aren't you gonna help me at least? "

 

" No way, I don't want to wet my feet and freeze once I go outside. "

Sunny explained. The winter season was just starting. It was finally December, the long awaited Winter Vacation is finally stepping in. 

 

" Aish... How the heck am I going to finish all this all by myself? I swear Ms. Park is so harsh... well sometimes... "

The tall girl grunted. Sunny reached for her DS and started playing Tetris to kill time. She knows that the other girl has no chance of escaping anyway because she confiscated the tall girl's Winter Clothes.

 

" If you haven't been complaining all this time, you might finish up early. I want to go home early to you know, I have work tomorrow... "

 

" But it's Sunday, don't you take day offs at Sunday? "

Sooyoung asked which made the short girl pause her game to answer.

 

" I asked the Manager to move my shift for tomorrow because I was asked to take care of a Troublesome Baboon today... "

 

" Ohhhhhh... "

 

There was a long pause before the tall girl functioned her brain and identify the other girl's sarcasm.

 

" Wait, who's a ing Baboon?! Midget!!! "

 

" It took you that long to get that? Stupid Giant!!! "

 

" I'll get you for that! "

 

The tall girl started running towards the Short girl who already got up from the floor to run. Unfortunately, Sooyoung slipped down and hit her back hard at the wet pool floor.

 

" OUCH! "

 

" Giant! "

 

The short girl jumped down to aid the girl who was crying from the never ending pain. Sooyoung arched her back and turned, making her other side soaked by water. The hose was still running, showering the two.

 

Sunny offered her hand against Sooyoung. The tall girl slowly reached for her hand and gets up only to slip one more time, first. Due to Sooyoung's weight and slippery floor, Sunny fell down too and now both of them are wet like Wonton Soup (LOL).

 

" Ahhh crap... Now I'm wet! I don't have extra clothes too! How am I gonna go home now?! "

Sunny cried which made the other girl scowl.

 

" Shut up and help me! my back and hurts! "

 

" This is all your fault Giant! Especially if I get sick, you'll pay! "

Sunny helped Sooyoung stand up and they got up to the side of the pool to dry themselves.

 

" Stupid, you got me worried! What if you hit your head and cracked your empty skull open?! "

Sunny exclaimed towards Sooyoung who was busy messing with her hair using the only towel they have. 

 

" I'm sorry okay?! I know I'm stupid! I get that a lot of that from people, so stop rubbing it on my face all the time! I get tired of it too! "

Sooyoung noted seriously. Sunny bit her lower lip and looked the other way.

 

A long amount of silence occured between the two. Sooyoung sighed in frustration because she dislikes awkward moments. She took off her shirt and hung it to the nearby pipe. As she stumbled all the way back to the blanket, she saw the short girl who's body was shaking due to the cold temperature. The main building of the school is closed so the heater is not working right now. Sooyoung pitied the short girl so she grabbed her hand and pulled her closer.

 

" What the hell are you doing Giant? "

 

" Quit asking and get your freezing over here! "

 

Sunny moved closer to the demanding girl, her face flushed red. Sooyoung covered themselves with the blanket.

 

" Remove your shirt... "

 

" What?! "

 

Sunny was taken back by the tall girl's blunt demand, her eyes big and jaw agape. Sooyoung lightly hit the other girl's head with her knuckles.

 

" You idiot! Don't worry, I'm not gonna molest you or something! I saw it in cartoons, we'll survive through body heat! So take it off quickly! "

 

Sunny was hesitant at first but when Sooyoung pulled up her clothes, she can't do anything but endure the embarassment. Sooyoung threw Sunny's shirt beside them and went closer to the short girl.

 

" I can feel your s brushing my arm just to let you know... "

 

" Cut it off Giant! "

 

Sunny puffed her pinkish cheeks which made Sooyoung smile broadly.

 

" We're both girls so you don't have to get all flustered about this... "

 

" I-I'm not... "

 

Both of them took their time to warm themselves and waited till their clothes are dry. Sunny got more uncomfortable thinking that the girl she likes is almost half and is nestling right beside her.

 

The tall girl suddenly got tired of looking into nothing so she rested her head on the short girl's shoulder, making Sunny surprised.

 

" G-Giant... "

 

" Shhh... I'm tired Midget... I want to rest for a little bit... "

 

Sunny got quiet and just smiled. She thought that this will not be a bad part of her memories together with the one she likes. She placed her head on top of Sooyoung's and nuzzled on her hair.

 

" I hope this moment lasts forever... "

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JeTi and SooSun, oh my OTPs ; __ ; Don't worry y'all, I won't let my shipping heart intrude the story :D

 

Next up, Yuri's Birthday! Wieeeeeee!!! <3 Lotta moments there! Please do comment