How can I be this Dishonest?

Not so Simple Love

Author:  The introduction of the main characters are ending! The couples' action are coming pretty soon! :D

 

Sunny's P.O.V.

Student Council Room

" That Choi Sooyoung really gets on my nerves everyday! This school is supposed to have well-behaved and responsible students! and she's the total opposite of that! Argh! "

I hate myself... badly... As I am sitting on the cold chair inside the S.C. room, my friend Taeyeon happens to be listening to my horrible words towards Sooyoung, a girl that... I dunno... seem to be interested in.

 

" Aw c'mon Sunny, Sooyoung's not that bad. She's actually pretty nice when you get to know her. "

 

" T-that's not true! Well... I guess she was nice back then... "

I feel like I'm being embarassed. Why is it always the opposite that I say! Argh! I really want to beat myself!

 

" That's right! You were very close with Sooyoung back when we were 1st year right? You were always around, following her. "

H-how?!

 

" W-well... It's because that I knew that she was going to make trouble for everybody! So I kept checking on her! "

Opposite!

 

" You really don't like her don't you Sunny? "

No! That's not right!

 

" N-not really... though I gotta admit that she's a total pain in the ... "

I want to kill myself... Why do I keep saying the opposite? I want to be honest...

" But... she's not really that bad... I kinda like her being like that... "

Wait...

" Argh what am I saying?! "

 

" Hahahaha no need to think too hard Sunny. I kinda feel like that too. I'm not used to Sooyoung not causing any troubles. I mean, where's the fun of having the authority right? She's a total pain in the and I like that about her. "

Taeyeon's right... She's the reason  why I joined the Disciplinary Commitee. Tobe able to  check up on what she's doing everyday at school and tell her what she has to do... although she really at being responsible. There's no fun without Sooyoung... I guess... I am only just jealous...

 

" You wanna take a break? "

 

" Yeah sure... "

I'm jealous that she likes...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Break from work: Hallway

 

" Hey Sunny Unnie! "

She likes my month younger cousin, Donghae.

 

" Hello Donghae... "

 

" You got break from S.C. work? Must be tough huh? "

Wait a minute...

 

" Why don't you go talk to him Sooyoung? While he's not surrounded by his fangirls. "

 

" Are you stupid Yul? I can't do that! Besides, the Midget's there. I ain't taking any chances talking with him if she's there! "

What the hell? I can hear you all the way from here you stupid imbecile! Can't you just get over it and come here!

 

" Well I gotta go Unnie! Goodluck with your S.C. work! "

 

" Yeah. Bye! "

As my cousin left, I can see Sooyoung crying buckets over the corner where she's hiding.

 

" He left Yul... He left... "

 

" See? That's why I told you to talk to him earlier you stupid idiot... Too late to regret and cry over it now. "

 

" Argh!!! It's all that Midget's fault! If only she wasn't there! Ruining everything! "

Now it's my fault? She's really!..

 

" Stop crying Sooyoung... I'm sure there will be another chance to--- Oh crap... "

 

" What is it Yul? Did he hear us? Hm? Ah! Midget Sunny! "

I... can't control my anger...

 

" Midget Sunny?! "

She calls me a Midget? Ugh... I wanna cry...

" You've gone too far on your insults... "

I guess... it may take a long time before she realizes my feelings... but I'm okay with that as long as I get to see her...

" You Big Stupid Idiotic Giant! "

 

" My ears are bleeding Yul! My ears!!! "

 

" Stop over reacting Stupid Giant! "

 

" You too?! "

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

No One's P.O.V.

Back in the Student Council Room

 

Taeyeon's reading a book, relieved that her talkative little friend left. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

 

" Come on in! "

Taeyeon's face suddenly wore a big grin. It was Tiffany who came to visit her... the one she adores.

 

" TaeTae! "

Tiffany hugged her like there's no tomorrow.

" I missed you... I never get to see you all week... "

 

" Yeah... I'm sorry there was just so many things to do here. I'll make sure to spend my time with you nex--- "

Taeyeon's unfinished words were interrupted by Tiffany's lips. They shared a long kiss...

 

" TaeTae... "

Tiffany rubs Taeyeon's cheek gently, looking at her eyes intently.

" I won't let you get away with this. "

 

Inside the quiet S.C. room... the President, was dominated.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It took so long! I was busy at school :) Sorry guys!

TaeNy for everyone (who ship them)!

 

Chapter 5 is coming soon! ( I don't know when LOL )

Thanks for reading this chapter!

 

I ♥ YOU! :">