We are More than Friends, Less than Lovers.

Not so Simple Love

Jessica's P.O.V.

Classroom

You're my very special person... I'm so lucky I get to see you everyday with that pretty smile on your face... So lucky that I'm a very important person to you...

" Fany-ah... "

But unfortunately... I'm not the one you're loving dearly... You don't love me the way I love you Fany-ah... It's unfair... So unfair...

 

" Ah! Sica~... "

Tiffany looked at me with her gem like eyes... I smiled at her... Happy to see her looking at me...

 

" Good Morning Fany-ah... "

 

" Did you do the homework the teacher gave yesterday? "

 

" Yeah, the second part was really hard though... "

 

" I know! But the shocking part is that I finished it without the help of TaeTae~ "

... Her name again...

 

" Really? That's great... "

 

" Well, it's because My TaeTae said that she has Student Council work so she can't come and tutor me... I haven't seen her this morning too! I really miss her! "

Oh come on you talk and text each other all the time... You don't have to miss her that badly.

 

" Well why don't I tutor you just in case she can't come? I'm free anytime... "

I'm awful... no, I'm only jealous of Taeyeon's closeness to Tiffany... I wish I could... mean much to you too...

 

" No I can't do that. Yul might get angry. "

 

Yul...

" No she will not be angry. It's my decision, not hers. "

That's right... Yul's my... Lover.

 

" Hmmm, okay if you put it that way! I look forward to your teachings, Ma'am Sica LOL! "

Fany-ah's sparkling smile blew my heart away... I can't help but to look away and hide my true intentions... I'm really in love with her... But now it's too late. She has Taeyeon and I have Yul...

 

" Yul... "

I really need to see you... You're the only one who can understand right Yul?  

" Where are you right now Yul? I need you now... "

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri's P.O.V.

Break

I really wonder what Sica's doing right now... I hope she's doing okay, since she can't do anything without me around. As I stared outside the classroom's window, my mind kept thinking about Jessica, the one that I cherish and love the most. I can't help it, she's classmates with the one she really loves, but she's really helpless. She can't even talk to her normally. She always needs my help to get rid of her frustrations. It made me happy that she needs me this much, I really love her. But the thought of her being in love with someone else... makes me sick...

" Sica... "

 

" Yul! Whatcha dazing at? You gotta or something? Hahaha!!! "

My Tall (more like annoying) Best Friend said. I glared at her with an killing intent.

 

" Don't talk to me all of a sudden just to ask a stupid question. "

 

" Whateveeeeeeeeeeeer... By the way, Yoong (Yoona) texted me to meet her at the cafeteria right now! Come on let's go! "

She looks really happy and excited... It just means one thing...

 

" Donghae Oppa's there huh? "

I can read Sooyoung like a book.

 

" Huh? What are you talking about? I-it's because Yoong keeps texting me! "

Hahahaha she's flushed! 

 

" You can't fool me Shikshin, you left your phone at home. "

 

" H-how did you know that? "

 

" Are you really this stupid? I cleaned your room and saw your phone lying on the floor while you were gobbling the food that I made you. "

Because I do everything that makes you act like a spoiled child... Maybe I should ease up a little bit and let her do the chores. That might make her more responsible.

 

" Argh! This is why I hate lying to you! "

 

" So you finally said it. Hahahaha! What an idiot! "

She's really embrassed!

 

" Fine you win! Now can we just go to the cafeteria? "

 

" Okay! Pffft... hehehe "

Sooyoung gives up so easily. She's really adorable.

 

" Nothing's funny anymore! I'll kick your face if you ever laugh ag--- "

 

" Whoah there! "

Someone suddenly bumped to Sooyoung, a very small body and a very deep voice suddenly came out.

 

" Ouch! Oh Sooyoung I'm so sorry I wasn't looking! Are you alright? "

She offered her cute little hands to Sooyoung.

 

" It's okay, I'm fine. Oh it's only you... "

 

She's the one that Jessica's jealous of... The one that bonds me to Sica... I smiled at her.

" Hey, Taeyeon! "

 

"Oh hey Yul! "

 

I really need to hide my true intentions... but please...

Don't ever let Jessica stop despising you...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Second Chapter!!! Woot Woot :)))

 

Secrets already flowing out!

Violent reactions and comments are very welcome!

Gonna serve chapter 3 in a few days XD ♥

YoonHyun's coming too!!! Stay tuned!