Part 3 : It all ended up Dramatic

Not so Simple Love

" I'm stuffed! "

Sooyoung shouted after she finished 5 servings of the Lunch Special...

 

" Y-you're a blobber monster... "

only for 10 minutes. Sunny was really weirded out by the latter's Shikshinness.

" You finished 5 large serving of those only for... Wow... Why are you not getting fat? "

 

Sooyoung caressed her chin, like she has an invisible beard.

" I told you that I can eat a lot when I'm with someone I know. Not like you know that anyway, I told you that before right? "

 

" Oh... right... "

Sunny remembered the days when she and Sooyoung were close friends back when they were first years.

 

" Man I miss those days... When you weren't so annoying. "

 

" I'm not that annoying! "

Sunny tries to defend herself.

 

" Well... I gotta admit that it's still refreshing to be with you. I sure hope we can talk like this again someday. "

 

" Huh? "

Sunny seemed to be confused on what the tall girl said.

 

" I have to go, Midget. I'll see you on Monday! "

Sooyoung stands up, cleans up herself and drags herself through the cashier to pay. Sunny was dumb founded, thinking of what she's going to tell to the tall girl.

" Oh yeah... Today's all free! Phew! That saved me some cash! "

 

" Like you never knew that, you always eat here and clean out the tempura servings..." The usual front desk employee mentally accused.

 

Sooyoung went straight the door to leave. She looked at Sunny the last time with a smirk one her face and waved goodbye. Sunny's heat thumped faster. She stood up and tried to catch up to the tall girl.

 

" G-giant! Wait! "

Just before Sooyoung exited the restaurant, Sunny pulled her arm inside and it was caught between the door.

 

" OW! OW! OW! What the hell's wrong with you?! "

 

" Um... about that... Do you still think of me as your friend? "

She asked out of the blue. She really wants to become close with the tall girl again, to become acknowldged by her, to spend some time together like the last few years.

 

" W-well... Um... Even though you're really annoying sometimes... "

Sooyoung scratched her chin with her untrapped arm. Sunny became depressed because of the tall girl's answer.

" But... Yeah... I still think that you're my friend. I hope you're the same too... "

On the little gap between the door, Sunny can see Sooyoung's smiling face. Her heart almost bursted because of all the happiness she can't express at that moment. She then realized that... she was really in love with Sooyoung the whole time.

 

" Yeah... I still do... "

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Back at the apartment

 

" I'm ing home! "

Sooyoung said at the top of her voice, wanting to know if the tanned girl is home already. She received no reply.

" Hmph, good... If she's here already I'm so gonna--- Wha?! Yul! "

She saw Yuri, curled up on her bed and there were tear trails on her face, and suddenly...

 

" Oh.. It was only you, Sooyoung Unnie. "

 

" Y-yoong? What are you doing here? What the hell happened to Yuri? "

Yoona was in their apartment. Sooyoung was really confused.

 

" Well... actually when I came to drop by, she was already like that. I tried to ask her why but I got nothing. She kept mumbling Jessica's name. Maybe something happened between the two of them. "

 

" Oh... I thought so... You did have a lovers quarrel... and it's a bad one. Well how about you? You said you have to rest, and you're here eating my left over Teriyaki. "

 

" W-well... I told you that I'm only dropping by... Because I can't really rest at my house. "

Yoona is really bad at lying, especially if she's lying towards Sooyoung.

 

" Nope... looks like you're running away from somebody. Let me guess... your nosy boyfriend kept bugging you again huh? My god... both of your love life ... Good thing my sweet Donghae can keep waiting for my grand confession. "

 

" Shut up Unnie. Yeah you're right, actually Taecyeon took me shopping today to buy me new clothes for the party tonight. And I didn't want to but he kept insisting so... I broke up with him. "

 

" What?! "

Sooyoung was shocked by the latter's words.

 

" What?! "

Yuri suddenly got up from bed which made Sooyoung fall off the bed out surprise. She too was shocked by what Yoona has done.

 

" Don't do that all of a sudden stupid Yul!!! You scared the out off me! "

 

" Y-you... broke up with him? That easily? "

 

" Hey! Don't ignore... "

Tears suddenly slide down Yuri's cheeks. She was in misery.

" Y-yul! Why are you crying all of a sudden? Oi! "

 

" Yul Unnie! "

 

Yul kept crying. She told them that she and Jessica broke up. She never thought that it really hurts this much that she wants to kill herself to ease the pain. She said that Jessica was the only thing that kept her living in this miserable world. Sooyoung slapped her.

 

" S-sooyoung Unnie! What are you doing?! "

Sooyoung got mad at Yul because she thinks that she's over reacting. Yoona stopped her.

 

" You really are an Idiot huh Yul?! I never knew that you were really this stupid! Aren't you the one who told me that love ain't the only thing in the world that matters?! What happened to you?! There must be ing wrong with Jessica for breaking up with you, I admit that but... "

Sooyoung started crying too. She always cries when Yul is crying, ever since they were kids.

" I don't like it when you're being like this Yul... so please stop... "

 

" S-sooyoung... "

Yuri wiped off her tears and slapped her cheeks.

" Yeah... you're right... you should stop crying now too... You look really ugly when you're crying. "

She held Sooyoung's chubby cheeks and grinned.

 

" Shut up! It's all your fault! You Idiot... "

Sooyoung wiped off her tears. This scene made their Maknae happy.

 

" Oh... By the way, Yoong. What will happen to you now? Are you still going to the party? "

Asked her tanned unnie.

 

" Nahhh... I guess I'll stay with you guys for a little while. Oh! Instead! Let's watch the Hunger Games today in the theatres! Let's hurry while it's not too late. The premiere is today! "

 

" I don't know... Let's just watch tomorrow... I'm sleepy... "

 

" Oh come on! Just to get rid of the frustrations! "

Yoona insisted, and Yuri nodded making Sooyoung go with them.

 

" Really... You have to thank us for being a good big sister to you okay? "

 

" I think Yul Unnie's the only one who I have to thank, you're pretty useless Sooyoung Unnie. "

 

" Hey! I didn't raise you to have a dirty mouth! "

 

" You didn't raise me at all. "

Yul kept laughing and it looks like everything's back to normal again.

 

" Let's go! "

 

The three of them set off, which made Sooyoung's dramatic and confusing Saturday, put to an end.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That night at the party

 

" You got dumped by your girlfriend Taec? That's pretty lame hahaha. "

 

" Shut up Nich... That is not worth it anyway... "

He was drunk, he looked all over the place to see if Yoona came at the party.

 

" Yeah, she's not worth it all right! Oh! Lookie here, isn't it the Eye Smile girl and her dorky girlfriend. "

 

" A girl with a girlfriend? What are they? Lesbians? Whoa, such a waste... "

 

" Well not actually hahaha. I think they're cute. "

Nichkhun was smiling over the scene.

 

" Are you gay or something, Nich? "

Taecyeon kept drinking.

 

" Hey! Don't call my man gay you animal! "

It was Victoria, Nichkhun's fiance and the one who's running the party at their house.

 

" Hey babe! "

He kissed Victoria making her squeal and Taecyeon became pissed.

 

" Why are you alone today Taec? Where's your current girlfriend? "

 

" Oh, she broke up with him because he was a total and all that hahaha. "

 

" Hey! Shut up! You never really know what happened! "

Suddenly, somebody started a piano sonata on the stage.

" Who's that? "

 

" Oh... That's just Seohyun. She's my Family Friend's only daughter. I asked her to play for this party because she's really awesome, she won another contest yesterday. Isn't she talented? "

Victoria bragged.

 

" She really is, Babe. You're really good at picking friends. "

 

" Not really. Hehehe. "

 

Taecyeon listened all through her performance. He was really amazed on how well she can paly the piano.

" Seohyun huh? "

 

Looks like the school's "Womanizer" has found another prey.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm really sorry if it took so long for me to update. I'm so busy at school! Sorry Sorry :"<

 

Comments are welcome! Gotta update this fic in a few days! ♥♥♥