Part 2 : The Drama starts NOW!

Not so Simple Love

" Why the hell are you here?!! "

Sooyoung was surprised to see Sunny's the one who's going to take her order, wearing her favorite restaurant's Staff uniform, pinned with her name on it. 

 

" What do you mean why?! I work here part-time you know! It's my first day! How about you? Why are you here?! "

Sunny asked at the top of her voice. Suddenly, her co-worker warned her not to be rude with the customers.

" I'm so sorry... That won't happen again... "

 

Sooyoung's still shocked... Knowing that her Saturday's totally ruined by this scene.

" Oh God why?! "

 

" Ehem... Moving on... What can I help you with? "

 

" In many places to work to... You're working here at my favorite restaurant... and it's my favorite day too... Now I can't enjoy my Saturdays... "

 

Sooyoung's hurtful words seemed to have penetrated Sunny's heart... but Sunny didn't let that get  into her, she has to do this for the sake of money that she's earning for University.

" Well I'm sorry for ruining your "Supposed to be" great day! I have to work and it seems that this place needs more front staffs so this where I ended up to. I don't have any choice. So, are you gonna order something or not? You're holding up the line."

She told herself to cool off especially that she can't let her usual self, like in school, always take over her.

 

" Hmp... Well, you're not the only one who get to ruin it... I'll have the lunch special with lots of tempura in it and an extra rice, please... "

Sunny was surprised that Sooyoung can be well-mannered sometimes. Well maybe only outside of school and because she's hungry that she's being polite and all. Sunny stared at her.

" Hm? What's the matter? Hurry up! I'm hungry! "

 

" Huh? Oh yes! The order! I'm on it! "

Looks like Sunny's going to have a hard time at her first day of work... physically and emotionally. ♥ :">

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Sorry for making you wait... We've dropped off Sica's phone and they said it will take 3 days to fix it. "

Yuri said, she looked like she's on a bad mood. The TaeNy couple stared at the two of them and realized that Jessica is on a bad mood too.

 

" O-okay... "

Taeyeon answered, which made the atmosphere more awkward for the four of them.

 

" There's no reason for us to stay here... Let's go somewhere and eat. "

Jessica suggested to break the ice. She went off first.

 

" Yeah, we should... Let's go. "

 Yuri followed Jessica. The other couple was left behind, wondering why the YulSic couple is acting weird. Taeyeon decided to ask Tiffany why.

 

" Hey Sweetie, looks like something's wrong with them... They were all lovey-dovey when we saw them, then... What happened? Maybe they don't want us here?.. "

 

" Oh don't be silly-willy TaeTae... You know that they're not that type. "

 

" But... We look like we're not supposed to be interrupting the both of them on their date... and besides we went here only to buy new shoes for the party later... "

 

" Hmmm yeah you're right... Well I guess we have to tell them, but I'm feeling kinda hungry too! Let's eat first TaeTae! ♥ "

Fany said, wearing her irresistible and famous Eye-smile.

 

" Ohhh okay! Let's go then! "

While Taeyeon wore her dorky grin, they hold hands, trying to catch up to the YulSic couple.

 

What really happened with the YulSic Couple earlier at the station

 

Jessica was really angry at Yuri, because she accepted to go with the other couple for a double date.

" Do you know what you've done?! "

 

" Yeah... What's the problem  with it? I want to show them that our relationship is real and there's nothing, not even them could--- "

 

" You know that that's not the issue here... You know that I can't bare seeing the both of them together right? What's the matter with you? You should really think about what you're saying and what I feel! "

Jessica's tears slide down her cheeks. Yuri felt guilty on what she has done, but she really knew what she said could hurt her. She tried to embrace her, but Jessica pushed her away.

 

" Jessica? "

 

" Don't come near me... "

Jessica left the speechless girl behind. Yuri sighed, thinking that it wasn't her fault, that she just wants to show them that Jessica's happy to be with her, but she was wrong. Jessica still loves Tiffany.

 

" Why the hell did she even agree to go out with me... Sica, you know that you can't live without me... You need me... I won't let anyone, including yourself, take you away from me. "

Yuri became more determined. Knowing that her feelings for Jessica won't change, even if the blonde girl loves somebody else.

" I'll show them, I can make you fall hard for me Jung Sooyeon... "

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Back at Famous Wok

 

Sooyoung still haven't finished her food... She wasn't even half-full. It looks like the Tall girl doesn't have the energy to eat because she hates to eat all alone.

" Argh... What the heck's wrong with me?.. "

She dug her face on the table. Suddenly somebody came up to her.

 

" You have bad table manners, Giant... "

It was Sunny who looks like she's on a break.

 

" Oh it's just you, Midget. What are you doing here? Why aren't you doing your work? You'll have to be fired for that! "

Sooyoung came back from her usual self, a total .

 

" Shut up! I'm on my break right now. And how about you? You're supposed to be eating all the food you ordered. What happened? Your stomach finally wants to blow up? Serves you right Shikshin Giant. "

 

" Hahaha no... It's because I hate to eat alone. I can't eat without eating with somebody I know. Argh that stupid Yul! I'll kill her when I get to see her! "

Sunny blushed, she thinks that this is an opportunity to sit with her and talk to her.

 

" W-well... I guess I don't have any choice... I'll eat with you then... J-just to see that  you can finish the food what my co workers made for you! "

 

" Eh? Hmmm... I don't really like you being here but... sure why not? Today's your lucky day Midget! Hey, what's in that lunchbox? Let me see it! "

Sunny felt happy that she can get to spend time with the one she really likes.

" Hey! It's Fried Chicken! Can we trade? I'll trade my Bell Peppers for it, I really hate Bell Peppers. It tastes like . "

Or perhaps, to feed her.

 

" No. "

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At Guess Shop

 

" How about this Babe? You wanna try it out? "

Taecyeon wants to buy new clothes for her girlfriend, Yoona.

 

" Why do we have to buy clothes again? "

Yoona doesn't really like shopping. 

 

" It's for the party later. I thought I told you about that already. "

 

" Yes you did, but you didn't tell me that you're going to take me shopping. You even woke me up just for this. "

Yoona sighed because of her boyfriend's selfish decisions. Suddenly, Taecyeon kissed her on the cheek, trying to make up for it.

 

" I'm sorry, but I really want to buy you new clothes. It's already been a month since I bought you a new one. "

 

" Are you saying that I'm poor? You know, you maybe rich, but you shouldn't look down on others especially on your Girl friend. I'll see you on the party later. "

Yoona pushed him away and decided to go and leave him behind.

 

" Wait! Where are you going Babe?! "

 

" Going home where else? Toodles! "

Yoona said facing her back to him and waving goodbye.

 

" Wait! Ugh... I'll take you home! "

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" That was yummy wasn't it? "

Tiffany asked, the four of them just finished eating at KFC.

 

" Yeah it was... "

Yuri answered, she barely ate anything.

 

" Well... I guess we have to go now. We're going to buy new shoes for the party that we're going to attend tonight. "

Taeyeon said. She really wants to seperate to the other couple, she can't bare to be with them any longer.

 

" Yeah, I guess we really have to go now. "

 

" O-okay..."

Jessica said looking the other way.

" I have to go home now too... Mom and Krystal will get worried. "

 

" Oh... Okay! Bye Sica-ah! See yah! Let's go TaeTae! "

 

" Okay! "

The both of them left. Taeyeon felt relieved that they're not with them anymore.

" Phew... That almost killed me... Thank God... "

 

" Did you say something TaeTae? "

 

" Oh! No... ummm... We should hurry! "

 

" Okay okay! "

 

Taeyeon hurriedly drags her lover to the nearby shoe store.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

LOL there's still part three of this guys! Stay tuned!

 

Violent reactions are welcome LOL :">