Sooyoung/Yuri's Monday Morning

Not so Simple Love

Sooyoung's P.O.V.

 

" YOU BIG IDIOT! WAKE THE HELL UP! "

 

This is how I, Choi Sooyoung, am being waked up in the morning, every morning by my best friend, the ever popular Kwon Yuri.

 

" Man, when will you be able to wake yourself up by your own every morning? Seriously, I'm getting sick of yelling at your lazy when it's time to wake up. I agreed to live together with you for independence and fun, not to be your mom. "

 

I scratched my head, I can hear my lazy hormones say don't argue with her because she's right and always will be.

" Whatever, did you make breakfast? "

 

She looked irked and irritated by my demands.

" See? You only think about yourself. Good Lord Sooyoung, when will you learn? "

 

" Aish! Just answer Yes or No! Don't make the conversation more annoying than it is now!"

I said with an annoyed tone.

 

" You're the one who's annoying! I swear someday you'll just gonna get it. Breakfast is served so get ready or we might be late again because of your laziness... And hurry up! "

Yul doesn't really like being angry, she's usually calm and outgoing... Well with the others. I'm a special case, we are "Best Friends".

 

" I HATE MONDAYS! "

I shouted out of the blue.

 

" As much as I hate it, don't make it even worse as it is now. Wake your half-asleep and get ready you Big Idiot! "

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As  we were on our way to school, I just couldn't keep my big mouth shut...

" I really hate Mondays... "

 

" Stop complaining and start moving... Monday ain't the only day you hate... The only day you love is Saturday... because it's Eat all you can at Famous Wok ( a restaurant that Sooyoung loves and always eats to ) "

 

She's right about that...

" How come you know everything I like Yul? You stalk me or something? Or maybe it's because... "

I really couldn't help myself but everyday...

 

" Shut up Shikshin! We've been friends since we were in Pre-school, there's no way I won't know about your likes and dislikes... Well I think the only thing you like is food anyway... and him... "

She has this sarcastic tone in her babblings. It gets on my nerves all the time!

 

" Wha?! That's not!.. "

I admit it, she knows everything...

 

" Hahaha!!! You just can't hide your feelings at all huh? How adorable! "

 

" That's right! Keep annoying me and I'll kill you... "

 

She keeps laughing and laughing... I love this side of Yul... Because I'm the only one who gets to see her laugh...

" Stop laughing now, it's not funny anymore... "

We will really be stuck with each other for a long long time... and I don't care, we are Best Friends.

 

"Yeah Yeah hahaha! Oh yeah... "

 

" Hm? "

She stopped walking all of a sudden... I wonder what came up to her mind... She has this concerned look on her face.

" What's the matter Yul? Got something to say? "

 

" Well... hmm... "

C'mon Yul just say it... It makes me more curious...

" It's just...  Ugh nevermind... Forget it. Let's go! We'll be late for sure! "

 

" That's just weird... I thought you were gonna say something like a secret that you're pregnant or something. Hahaha! "

I mean it... It was really weird... She wore that face...

 

" Hahaha very funny Idiot. You know that I'm not dating guys... "

 

Oh... that's right... Yul... is going out with a girl...

" You're dating Jessica from the other class right? That Cold girl? "

 

" Hey! Watch your big mouth or I'll rip it off on you! "

 

" Okay I'm sorrry. No need to be so violent! Sheesh... "

When she told me that she was dating another girl like her... It feels like she was just faking a smile and pretending she was very happy with it... I couldn't mention it to her, because she really loves her.

 

" You know Sooyoung? "

 

I was stuttered by her sudden question.

" What? "

 

" ... I just want you to know that... I'm really happy she needs me, and I need her too. That's all that I can say, so please don't concern yourself in this matter. "

No, Yul... Saying this words in this tone... makes me even more worried.

 

" ... Okay... "

 

" Good! "

She's wearing that smile again. That fake smile. I sure hope it will work out in the end. It doesn't really matter right now. I'm happy when she's happy.

 

" Don't overdo it okay? "

 

" Yeah I know! "

 

Suddenly a little tiny voice came from the front gate when we came there...

 

" CHOI SOOYOUNG! You're late again? " 

 

Crap... this is one of the reasons why I hate Mondays...

 

" Oh, that's right. It's her disciplinary duty every Mondays right? No wonder you hate it..."

Yul said... accurately.

 

" Sigh... Yeah... "

 

" When will you learn? Really? Every week you're like this! I will not be surprised if someday they'll just drop you out of school because of your tardiness! You too Kwon Yuri! Stop being influenced by her! "

 

" Hey Hey no need to scold me too! It's her fault! "

 

Ugh... You're too small for this job. The only thing that cuts you in is because of your annoying high-pitched voice...

 

" Choi Sooyoung! What are you glaring at? "

 

" N-nothing... "

 

" Hmph... Stupid Giant... "

 

She really gets on my nerves!!!

 

" Get inside now or else! It's only the start of the week and you're already like this? Gosh you're so lazy! "

 

" That girl sure knows our names huh Sooyoung? What's her name again? "

 

" Lee Soonkyu..."

I whispered...

 

" What? I didn't quite hear that... "

 

" Midget Sunny... It's Midget Sunny! Argh she's so annoying! "

 

Someday... I'll get that Midget! I swear to God!

 

" I REALLY HATE MONDAY MORNINGS!!! "

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That's all I have for now XD

 

I'll update it as soon as I can. Violent reactions and request are much obliged! ( Don't hurt my feelings though. I'll be sad! )

Three Characters in the main story are introduced in this chapter ( Jessica will be introduced on the second chapter... maybe XD  )! Who's the guy that Sooyoung likes and why is she always irritated around Lee Soonkyu? How did Yul fall in love with Jessica and who is Jessica? You have to subscribe and find out ;) As you can see there's no actions about the couples yet! Don't be hasty guys! It's just the introduction ;)

 

Thanks for reading this chapter! Other chapters will be served in a few days! :D :D :D ♥