What am I to you?

Not so Simple Love

Sooyoung's P.O.V.

 

" ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER DOLLAR!!! "

I shouted on the top of my voice when I got in the school grounds. This month is full of frustrations, compilations of crying and weeping, problems about midgets, horrible love stories and complications.

" Me and Yul, Yul and Jung Jessica... And some other people that I don't care about but I have to... Oh GOD why am I even letting myself into these kinds of situations! I don't even have a single letter written on my own romance novel from the man above! This !!! "

As I was mentally scolding myself, which I always do a lot more these days, a certain, familiar and over used voice came out of nowhere.

 

" It's not Dollar you big idiot! It's Won! "

As I turned my head (Hesitantly), it was just the Midget who's here to bug me the whole day again... Hmmm, well not really.

 

" I do appreciate the accompany but as you can see I'm the boss so I'm always right. "

 

" Accompany isn't the same as the word company you idiot. "

And she pointed it out loud, AGAIN.

 

" Argh why do you always have to point out my wrongs you Brainy Midget!!! "

 

" It's because I'm ALWAYS RIGHT! "

She said with an invisible sarcasm lingering on it.

 

" Whatever. I don't wanna be late again so I'll go in now Midget. "

I whipped my hair at the same time I turned around like what models do on Shampoo Commercials. I started walking but the midget tugged me and pulled me back.

" Hey! What the heck's your problem you Midget? I almost fell my off! "

 

" What? You're not as strong as I thought Giants should be. You're heavy though... "

 

" Ah shut up... I don't feel hot these days because I don't like waking up early AND I am not heavy! I'm not eating a lot nowadays! "

I feel dizzy... 

 

" Don't shout! "

As I looked at her, she seemed to realize that I'm in pain. She always wears this face back when we were close friends.

" You look pale... Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Why are you wearing a bandana today? You look lame!!! "

 

I'm kind of happy... that she still worries about me like this...

" You're making me dizzy. Stop asking a lot of questions! Do your S.C. job, I'm not late anyways. And the bandana is cool! Think of me as the female version of Johnny Depp. "

 

" It's not my duty today. Forget about the lame bandana! I'm worried about you. And not only you but Kwon Yuri as well. Are you sure that you two are okay now? The two of you are still not back to being the Comedic Duo of the school. "

Aish, this Midget is really nosy, so I pinched her chubby cheeks.

" Yah! Answer m--- "

 

" You Worrisome Midget, why are you always sticking your on somebody else's businesses. Rrrrrrrrr "

I don't want to think about it right now... She was right, it's not of my worries...

 

" Schtop jou schtupid Jeyant! Itsch shurtschs!!! "

 

" What? Stop talking gibberish Midget! Hahahaha! "

 

But I will never ever let you do it again... Jung Jessica... Yuri will someday do the right thing and forget about you.

 

No One's P.O.V.

Flashback Yesterday

 

Sooyoung was near their apartment. She was sighing a lot because she's got a big lump on her head and thinking of a way to disguise it tomorrow at school, and the other thing was... She doesn't want to go home right now... She can't talk to her BFF, Kwon Yuri, because she's giving her space and time.

 

" Isssshhh!!! "

She ruffled her hair and shook her head.

" Why did I ever let myself get in to this?! I'm supposed to be rooting for her not being distant to her! Ow! My lump! "

She stopped all of a sudden. Thoughts of her happy times with her best friend drifted through her mind. She stood by the sidewalk. The cold winds that blew made her hair even messier than it was.

 

She let out a deep breath with a sign of anxiousness.

" She must be experiencing hell right now... I don't even know what she's going through... Should I confess to Donghae-oppa? "

She then squealed like a pig which made the people who are passing by scared of her.

" Oh I couldn't!!! I might leave Yuri alone!.. "

 

Then again, she sighed.

" I hope Yuri will make up her mind as fast as I can spell Supercalifragilish... listic? Bah whatever! "

 

 

 

Then the unexpectable happened.

 

" Ouch! Hey! Watch where yer goi--- "

She stopped. A blond haired girl was standing in front of her, rubbing her head.

 

" Owwww... Shut up! You're the one who--- "

 

A sudden unexplainable feeling was rising from Sooyoung's body and her mind.

 

" Uh-oh... "

 

" W-watch where you're going sometimes... You're big enough to see the whole street yet you're walking all wobbly... "

The blond girl said.

 

" ... "

Sooyoung just looks at the other girl while she was walking away. She eyed her. Her eyebrows almost sticking together, her eyes narrowed in the sight of her. She was furious.

 

The crickets started chirping when they passed on a playground. It was dark, cold and quiet.

 

" ... "

The blond girl started walking fast. She felt that there was someone following her around and she knew who it was. She stopped and faced her.

 

" CAN YOU PLEASE STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND?!! "

 

Sooyoung stopped.

 

" You're Kwon Yuri's Best Friend right? Aren't your house at the other side? Why are you following me?! "

 

By the time Sooyoung heard her Best Friend's name from the other girl's mouth, she stepped forward making the blond girl quiver.

 

" What are you doing? "

The girl stepped back. The tall girl is still walking towards her, slowly. 

 

" S-stop right there! Or I'll scream! "

 

One step at a time, she stumbled.

 

" I-I'm not kidding! Stop it! "

 

With her eyes straight forward, Sooyoung finally catched a breath.

 

" You don't have the right to say her name! "

She clenched her fist.

 

" YOU HEAR ME?! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY HER NAME, JUNG JESSICA! "

 

Jessica was shocked. Her eyes wide open, ready to shed a tear by what she heard.

 

" Y-you're a monster... Leaving Yuri like that with everything she has done for you?! Are ing kidding me!!! "

Sooyoung couldn't help herself. She can't keep anything she couldn't contain. The things that she doesn't really have to care about, the things that was happening to her best friend.

 

Now was the time to let it all out.

 

" I don't know you... I don't even know why that Stupid Yuri fell in love with someone like you... Just why... Why aren't you at least showing a bit of gratitude at what Yuri did to you huh?! "

 

Jessica was just looking at her. Her eyes are now serious. There's no sign of tears flowing. She didn't answer the tall girl.

 

" Why aren't you speaking? SAY SOMETHING YOU DIMWIT! "

 

" You... Why are you... "

Jessica then turned her back from Sooyoung.

 

" Why are you so annoying... "

 

" What?! "

Jessica just poured salt on Sooyoung's wound.

" What the did you just say?! "

 

" I don't have to repeat what I said to a know it all people like you. You act like you know what really happened to us when you needed Yuri to tell you everything. "

 

Sooyoung was grtting her teeth.

" You're the one who's acting all mighty! Leaving her like that! Look at what you're doing right now and the last few days. You're acting as if nothing happened! You're acting as if you didn't hurt somebody when that somebody was very important to me! "

 

" See?! If you really think that I am acting as if nothing happened then you're stupid! Stop rubbing that to my face! Why don't you just ask that Kwon Yuri who really started it! "

 

" DON'T SAY HER NAME! YOU DON'T HAVE THE ING RIGHT! "

 

" It was her, she knows me too well and took advantage of it. She knows I'm in love with someone else, yet she's acting as if I'm in love with her... "

 

Sooyoung's jaw dropped. What she just heard was enough to make her whole world stop.

" Y-you're... In... what?... "

 

Jessica grinned by what she's seeing.

" Yes... I do not love Yuri... I'm in love with someone else... I USED HER!!! She was the one who loved me first! It wasn't me! "

 

Then again, Sooyoung stopped. Instead of feeling angry, she felt...

 

" IT WASN'T ME!!! STOP BLAMING ME!!! "

 

... Pity...

 

" ... "

 

" What?! Is that it?! Was that all you have to say?! Say it all now! Take it all out on me since Yuri is useless when you tell everything to her. She acts as if she really knows what I'm going through! She doesn't know anything at all! She's hurting me too! "

Finally, tears ran down Jessica's face. Sooyoung saw it by the moonlight shining through the dark city. The crickets stopped chirping.

 

Guilt, anger, sadness, jealousy, pity. Sooyoung was feeling all these emotions at the same time. She hates it so much. A thought of Yuri was enough to feel it all at once.

 

" Yuri is... "

The tall girl felt weak just by looking at Jessica's face.

 

" Yuri is like that... "

 

" ... "

 

" I know... I've been with her ever since we were throwing mud at each other at pre-school...  She's more stupid than me... "

 

" I don't know what you are talking about... "

 

" That's why I am telling you right now... Hear me out... "

 

" ... I'm listening... "

 

They both closed their eyes.

 

" Everything... that Yuri did to me... I appreciate all of it... It's just that... "

 

It hurts me... "

 

" It's just that? "

Jessica crossed her arms, willing to listen to what the tall girl is talking about.

 

" I never did anything to her but worry... I worry a lot which ends up to me doubting her every decisions... "

Sooyoung gazed on the ground preventing tears to come out her eyes.

 

" When I heard she started falling in love with a girl... I was weirded out of course, two girls can't be together... "

 

A sudden chill crept on Jessica's skin.

 

" I was ed up. I began worrying about her even more. She accepted to live in together with me, her parents never called  nor visited her. She never smiles anymore... It was... hard for me to cope up with her... "

 

A single tear fell down on the ground...

 

" I just wanted her back... The Yuri I used to know... "

 

Jessica felt Sooyoung's sincerety.

 

" I... It wasn't... "

Jessica can't describe what she's feeling... She was devastated. She knew it was her fault.

 

Sooyoung wiped away the tears that wanted to come out.

 

" But... All I know that she was doing this for the one she loves... "

 

Jessica's heart skipped a beat.

" W-what? "

 

" I always thought that Yuri was mature, she dresses so womanly which makes me wanna throw up sometimes. Our maknae looks up to her a lot. Her family name backs her up. Hyo left her with the responsibility I could never do... She does it all... She has it all... "

Sooyoung was looking at Jessica. She wore a weak smile.

 

" Were you jealous?.. "

 

" Haha... It may make me lamer than I am now... but yeah... I was... "

She faked a laugh.

 

" Now that I heard that Yuri dates... DATED a girl... I was like why would she do that? Is she throwing everything away just for that girl? "

 

" And she did right? "

 

" Yep... She lived together with me so that her parents will not know. She spends most of her time with you and Yoona felt neglected, but she still cares for her... I started doubting her... She was losing almost everything she has... Just for you. "

 

" W-why would she?.. "

 

" Listen to me... If that isn't love... I don't know what it is. Yuri gave up her everything just for you and will keep letting go of anything she had... "

 

" ... WHY?! "

 

" It's because she loves you, you idiot! You ARE important to her. You ARE more important than me or Yoona or her family. You ARE her everything! That's why... "

Sooyoung faced her back against her.

 

" That's why you have to end this stupidity... End everything now before she falls apart. Do it for me, do it for her... "

Once again, Sooyoung faced at Jessica before she disappears from her sight.

 

 

" DO IT FOR YOURSELF... "

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Oh my... 

 

Comments are welcome everybody! :D No silent reading XD