Chapter 4

Game of Thrones: Reborn As Pokémon

Under the morning sun, a playful breeze danced through the air, carrying the scent of the nearby Gods Eye. Shira, a spirited 10-year-old girl with a love for adventure and her fisherman father's crafted bows, found herself in search of a moment of freedom away from her mother's watchful eyes.

With nimble fingers, Shira, a free spirit known for giving her mother frequent headaches, located a hidden bow within her home. Seizing the opportunity when the others were away for fishing near the Gods Eye, she quietly stepped outside to indulge in her favorite pastime.

The radiant daylight illuminated her path as she strolled through the surroundings, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. Shira's gaze settled on a small wild rabbit peacefully grazing on the grass. A mischievous grin spread across her face as she readied a bow, a makeshift creation capable of launching arrows with youthful enthusiasm.

However, as Shira aimed at the unsuspecting rabbit, her arrow succumbed to the whims of the wind, veering off course and falling to the side. Undeterred, the determined girl, fueled by her adventurous spirit, decided to chase after the rabbit. A playful pursuit ensued as the rabbit, now alerted to Shira's presence, darted towards the safety of the nearby woods.

Shira's agile feet carried her through the terrain as she persistently pursued her furry target. The woodland became a labyrinth of excitement and mystery as the chase continued. Yet, in the midst of her pursuit, Shira suddenly realized that she had lost her way.

The little rabbit, cornered and with no escape route, huddled in the shadows. Shira, momentarily disoriented, looked around, her eyes wide with a mix of curiosity and determination. The forest, filled with the sounds of rustling leaves and the distant call of birds.

As Shira continued to look back, her initial pursuit of the wild rabbit became a distant memory. The dense foliage of the forest had swallowed her surroundings, and with each step, she found herself straying further away from the familiar paths leading to her home. The daylight filtered through the leaves overhead, casting dappled patterns on the forest floor as Shira became increasingly lost in the woods.

Unbeknownst to Shira, deep within the heart of the forest, Xerneas rested near a concealed cave. Anticipating the veil of darkness to descend, he patiently awaited the opportune moment to continue his journey through the land. Aware of his own formidable powers, Xerneas exercised caution since he is just transmigrated, choosing to avoid direct contact with humans until he could harness his abilities to their full potential.

His resting place, surrounded by vines and tall grass, veiled his presence, ensuring that he remained undetected by any passing humans. The cave provided a sanctuary, guarded by vigilant wolves that patrolled the outskirts of the veiled area. Inside, a collection of leaves, meticulously gathered by industrious squirrels and birds, formed a comfortable nest for Xerneas to rest upon.