Chapter 16

Game of Thrones: Reborn As Pokémon

As Jon journeyed deeper into the forest atop the elk, a dense mist enveloped them, obscuring his surroundings. He could no longer see the wolf pack or anything else beyond the faint footsteps. Despite his mounting nervousness, the elk pressed on, its steps steady and determined.

Trapped on the elk's back, Jon felt a sense of helplessness grip him. The mist shrouded everything, leaving him feeling blind and vulnerable. But then, amidst the mist, he noticed something unexpected—green sparkles dancing around him, like fireflies in the night.

As the sparkles multiplied, Jon realized they had no definite form. Intrigued, he reached out towards them, feeling a comforting warmth instead of a solid touch. Gradually, the mist began to dissipate, revealing the world around him once more.

Soon, he started to see more firefly-like sparkles illuminating around him, casting an enchanting glow over the woodland. The once shadowy forest seemed to transform into a dreamlike realm, filled with blossoming fruits and flowers adorning every tree and bush. Even the mosses seemed to emit a gentle radiance.

Amidst this surreal beauty, Jon began to hear a faint voice, causing him to question whether this was all just a dream. Yet, the forest around him felt undeniably real, teeming with life and vitality.

To Jon's amazement, he soon noticed he was being observed by a myriad of creatures—direwolves, deer, elks, squirrels, snakes, and more—all peacefully coexisting. He struggled to comprehend the sight before him, unable to reconcile the presence of such diverse and typically hostile animals, especially the direwolf he had previously seen dead in the woods. The inexplicable scene left Jon both astonished and intrigued.

As he turned to look forward, Jon's eyes widened in astonishment as he beheld something truly magnificent. Perched atop a colossal rock, bathed in ethereal light, stood a majestic creature unlike any he had ever seen. Its form was graceful and otherworldly, emanating an aura of ancient power and serenity.

With shimmering antlers adorned with radiant gems and a coat that seemed to shimmer with the essence of nature itself, the creature stood regally, its presence commanding the attention of all who beheld it. Its eyes, pools of wisdom and tranquility, gazed upon Jon with a gentle yet profound intensity.

As Jon stood in awe of the magnificent being before him, he felt a profound sense of peace wash over him, as if he were in the presence of something truly divine.

Jon approached the majestic creature atop the rock, he couldn't help but notice the reverence and loyalty emanating from the other creatures around him. They all looked upon the majestic being with hope and adoration, as if it were a deity to be worshipped.

Feeling his emotions intensify, Jon drew closer to the majestic creature atop the elk. However, their journey was abruptly halted when the elk came to a sudden stop. Jon realized, to his surprise, that he could move his legs freely. Without hesitation, he dismounted from the elk, only to find himself floating in the air as if weightless.

Struggling to make sense of the extraordinary events unfolding before him, Jon carefully descended to the ground. As he stood there, bewildered by the inexplicable occurrences, his attention remained fixed on the magnificent Xerneas and the wild creatures surrounding it.

With cautious steps, Jon began to approach Xerneas, his eyes darting around to ensure he wasn't overstepping any boundaries. Yet, in the next moment, his entire perception shifted.

[

Notice:

Hello readers, there has been a change in the release settings. As with every public release, there will now be three exclusive content releases. So, here's a spoiler: Xerneas has unleashed a powerful thunder move accidentally. If you're curious, dive into the premium content on Patreon.

Link: patre0n.com/AmouxCreationX

]