Chapter 14

Game of Thrones: Reborn As Pokémon

Robb, who had always favored the way of the North like his father, acknowledged his mother's faith but leaned more towards the traditions of the North. Until now, he had never considered the existence of gods to be real, but the events unfolding in the Godswood made him reconsider. He felt glad to remain true to his legacy and traditions.

While Arya, who had always been a free spirit and didn't favor any particular beliefs, found herself drawn to the divine presence surrounding her. She felt something deep awakening within her, though she couldn't quite pinpoint what it was. Despite her uncertainty, she found herself enjoying the experience.

Bran and Rickon, who had once been scared to approach the Godswood, were now completely captivated by its beauty and the overwhelming presence they felt.

The phenomenon wasn't limited to Winterfell; it extended to every major and minor house with a Godswood in their castles. Traditionally, these spaces were seen more as gardens or places of retreat rather than spots for communing with the Old Gods. However, everything changed.

Lords, nobles, commoners, and even foreigners gathered around the Weirwood trees, experiencing the profound sharing of eternal life by Xerneas. On that day, many who followed other faiths began to believe in the Old Gods, their hearts touched by the transformative power of the divine presence.

While near the Dreadfort, people began to gather around a weirwood tree adorned with golden leaves, experiencing the sharing of eternal life. Among them was Ramsay, whose eyes gleamed with interest. "Our way is the Old way, and Our God is the Old Gods" he proclaimed. As he approached the weirwood tree, Ramsay sensed a surge of strength coursing through his body making him smile more.

In Reach, at Highgarden, Margaery and her grandmother Olenna watched the weirwood tree with keen interest. Margaery couldn't quite grasp why the phenomenon was occurring, but she found herself captivated by the beauty of the sky adorned with auroras and the golden weirwood tree.

However, Olenna, observing Margaery's fascination, had a different perspective. She whispered slowly, "Gods are coming back."

Meanwhile, Mace Tyrell and his son remained transfixed, their gazes fixed on the sky. They were afraid to look away, fearing they might miss something crucial unfolding in the celestial display.

In the Westerlands, at Casterly Rock, Tywin and his men stood gazing at the weirwood tree, a sight that seemed to defy the ordinary. Tywin, usually stoic and reserved, felt an unusual sensation of youthfulness washing over him. He sensed a connection to the weirwood tree, though he remained silent about it.

Tyrion, unable to resist, walked closer to the glowing weirwood tree. As his hand touched the bark, he found himself experiencing visions of his tumultuous past and glimpses into a potentially troubling future he might experience. A deep voice echoed, saying, "My champion, come to the North and remain silent."

Before Tyrion could comprehend the message, Tywin's men, following his orders, forcefully dragged him away from the weirwood tree. Tyrion, visibly sweating, shot a glance filled with fear and anger at Tywin, but he held back, realizing nothing had transpired between them. Tywin, seemingly indifferent to Tyrion's ordeal, continued to gaze at the weirwood tree, lost in his own contemplation.

In Dorne, at Sunspear Castle, Doran and his family stood together, gazing up at the sky in wonderment. They were unable to comprehend the meaning behind the extraordinary phenomenon unfolding before them. Oberyn, embracing his mistress, remained fixated on the celestial display alongside Doran and his bastards.

Arianne, Doran's daughter, couldn't help but smile at the beauty of the sky. She found herself wishing that her future husband, the last of the Targaryens, could be as captivating as the sky was in that moment.

[

Hey guys, I've been a little busy lately. Anyway, if you want early access to my content, visit my Patreon. Good luck

Link: patre0n.com/AmouxCreationX

]