Chapter 11

Game of Thrones: Reborn As Pokémon

Eddard called out softly as he approached Bran, who remained oblivious to their presence. "Bran..." he said, but Bran didn't respond, captivated by the dead tree. Eddard, growing increasingly concerned, took hold of Bran's hand and led him along with the rest of the Stark children. The atmosphere around them felt tense, making them all nervous.

Even as Eddard tried to get Bran's attention, Bran's focus remained fixed on the dead tree. Eddard, more worried, turned Bran's face towards him and said, "Bran, look here..." Finally, Bran spoke in an emotionless voice, "Father, the Old One is awakened." Before Eddard could inquire further, the entire dream abruptly ended.

Eddard was the first to wake, startling Catelyn with his unusual sweating and unresponsiveness. Worried, she tried to rouse him without success, prompting her to call for servants and inform Maester Luwin about her husband's condition. The maester examined Eddard but couldn't determine the cause.

Growing increasingly anxious, Catelyn sought comfort from her children, only to find them in the same mysterious state. The helplessness she felt deepened as her pleas went unanswered. With the assistance of servants, Catelyn moved her children to a common hall for Maester Luwin to examine, Jon included. Despite her reservations about Jon, she couldn't deny her concern for his well-being. Filled with uncertainty, she could only offer prayers to the gods as she rushed towards the Sept for solace.

Upon returning from the Sept, Catelyn found no change in the situation. Servants were bustling around, aiding Maester Luwin in examining Lord Eddard and the Stark children. Feeling utterly helpless, Catelyn walked over to Eddard, knelt beside him, and began fervently praying to her gods, desperately hoping for a response.

Suddenly, to her surprise, Eddard nervously got up, causing Catelyn to stagger back. One by one, each Stark child slowly awoke. Overwhelmed with happiness, Catelyn couldn't hold back her tears. She embraced Eddard, who was visibly confused by the sudden gathering around him. The other Stark children, except for Bran, who remained in a daze, also started coming to their senses.

Confused and trying to make sense of the situation, Eddard turned to Maester Luwin to learn why he and his children were gathered in the hall so abruptly. The maester explained that they had experienced something akin to sleep paralysis, yet different in its own way. Eddard looked at his children, who seemed to share a silent understanding of what had occurred.

However, Eddard noticed the absence of Bran. Concerned, he scanned the room and, unable to find Bran, turned to Catelyn, asking, "Where is Bran?" It was at that moment that everyone realized Bran was missing from their midst.