Chapter 17

Game of Thrones: Reborn As Pokémon

Jon tried to look around, but all he could see was darkness enveloping him. Panic surged through him, causing him to skid and fall to the ground. As he struggled to rise, his vision abruptly shifted once more, and he found himself surrounded by towering red mountains, a landscape entirely unfamiliar to him.

Confusion clouded Jon's thoughts as he glanced around, trying to make sense of his surroundings. Suddenly, the piercing scream of a woman pierced the air, drawing Jon's attention to a distant tower. Intrigued and concerned, he hastened towards the source of the scream.

Approaching the tower, Jon spotted two knights standing outside, their gazes fixed in the distance. Curious, Jon approached them, hoping to glean some insight into the situation. To his astonishment, he beheld a younger version of Eddard Stark approaching the tower, accompanied by his banner men.

Jon remained rooted to the spot, unable to comprehend the surreal scene unfolding before him. As Eddard drew closer, Jon found himself at a loss for words, his mind reeling with disbelief. Just as he was about to address Eddard as "Lord Stark," the elder Stark passed right by him, leaving Jon stunned and bewildered by the inexplicable encounter

For a moment, Jon felt as though he couldn't comprehend why this was happening. He even began to doubt if everything he experienced was merely a dream. As his thoughts wandered, his attention was suddenly drawn to the sound of swords being drawn. Turning his gaze toward the gathering of men, Jon couldn't understand why this dream felt so real. For a brief moment, he remained rooted to the spot, observing the intense clash between Eddard and his banner men against the three knights who had joined the fray.

More importantly, Jon, who had always been proud of his sword skills, began to feel inadequate as he watched the bloody scene unfold before him. Swords clashed, blood stained the ground, and one by one, men fell in battle. As Jon watched, he noticed Eddard becoming increasingly cornered by his opponents. Without hesitation, Jon made the decision to run towards them, determined to join the fight.

As he approached, Jon reached out to grab a sword, only to find that his fingers passed through the blade as if he were a ghost. Confusion and frustration flooded his mind as he tried to understand why he couldn't grasp the weapon. He looked down at his arm, desperately trying to make sense of the inexplicable situation.

Then, he looked at Eddard, who seemed to be alone facing Arthur Dayne. Eddard appeared troubled by Arthur's incredible skill with the sword. Soon enough, Eddard lost his sword against Arthur's formidable attack. Jon didn't hesitate before running toward Arthur, only to pass through him as if he were an illusion.

Turning back, Jon observed Howland Reed sneaking up behind Arthur before piercing through Arthur's neck. For a moment, Jon was stunned. He didn't understand who Arthur Dayne was, nor why Eddard appeared so young. However, he did know that his father, Eddard, was renowned for defeating a legendary swordsman.

Slowly, Jon's thoughts began to piece together, and he realized he was witnessing events from the past. But what he had been taught about his father defeating Arthur Dayne seemed to be far from the truth. Unable to believe the revelations unfolding before him, Jon watched as Eddard swiftly ended Arthur's life before rushing towards the tower without looking back.

Without further hesitation, Jon followed Eddard's lead and sprinted towards the tower, his mind reeling with questions and doubts about the truths he had believed until now.
[
Notice:
Hello readers, there has been a change in the release settings. As with every public release, there will now be three exclusive content releases. So, here's a spoiler: Xerneas has unleashed a powerful thunder move accidentally. If you're curious, dive into the premium content on Patreon.
Link: patreon.com/AmouxCreationX
]