Chapter 12

Game of Thrones: Reborn As Pokémon

Servants and guards mobilized, launching a search for Bran wherever they could. Unbeknownst to them, Bran had already reached the Godswood. Although he was no longer in a daze, nervousness consumed him. He couldn't comprehend why he was compelled to move toward the Godswood, and he was puzzled by the fact that the guards didn't stop him from entering at night. Oddly, they didn't acknowledge him at all, as if they couldn't see him. Undeterred, Bran continued to walk along a cracked stone path until he stood near the ancient weirwood tree.

Bran's gaze shifted nervously between the weirwood tree and the surroundings. Suddenly, he noticed the red leaves of the weirwood falling one by one, a slow and unnatural descent. The phenomenon extended to the other trees around him, their leaves dropping inexplicably, intensifying Bran's unease.

As the leaves continued to fall, the once vibrant Godswood became lifeless. The ground was now covered in fallen leaves, visibly drying up. Bran, bewildered, picked up a dry leaf, watching it disintegrate into dust in the air. The entire area was transformed, the fallen leaves turning to dust and dissipating with the wind.

Just as Bran grappled with the strange scene, servants searching for him entered the Godswood. However, upon entering, they momentarily forgot their purpose. The once lively Godswood had become a dry, desolate land, sending shivers down their spines. They looked around in disbelief, unable to comprehend the eerie transformation taking place in the sacred Godswood.

Witnessing the unusual spectacle in the Godswood, the servants hesitated to venture further and instead hurried to inform their Lord about the strange happenings. Eddard, upon learning about the situation, wasted no time and swiftly ran towards the Godswood. His children and men followed suit, puzzled by their Lord's sudden urgency.

Observing Eddard's unexpected behavior, those who caught sight of him also joined the rush towards the Godswood, driven by curiosity and concern. Eddard's mind echoed with the haunting words spoken by Bran in the dream: "Old One is awakened.".

Before they could reach the Godswood, a miraculous transformation began to unfold around Bran. His eyes widened in astonishment as the ground beneath him bloomed with radiant flowers, and silky green grass sparkled in the moonlight. Even the dry trees surrounding him began to bud leaves, transforming into lush and vibrant greenery.

Bran couldn't believe his eyes as he witnessed this extraordinary sight. His gaze then fell upon the once-dry weirwood tree, now undergoing an even more miraculous transformation. The tree adorned itself with golden leaves that emitted a gentle glow in the night. Overwhelmed, Bran took a step back, struggling to comprehend the surreal scene.

As others reached near Bran, they too were left dumbfounded by the breathtaking spectacle. The only word that echoed in the minds of every man and woman witnessing the miracle was "Beautiful.".