Chapter 10

Game of Thrones: Reborn As Pokémon

When they got back to Winterfell, Eddard Stark noticed an unusual surge in wild animals, especially a large pack of wolves surrounding them. To tackle this, he ordered his men to organize a hunting party. However, what puzzled Eddard was the wolves' restraint; they didn't attack, despite having the upper hand in numbers. This defied the usual behavior of wild animals.

Adding to the mystery, Eddard and his son Bran both sensed something extraordinary. Eddard could vaguely see a glimpse of Xerneas, a mystical presence that brought a calming effect to his mind. Bran, even without seeing Xerneas, felt a strong attraction to the forest when the wolves closed in.

That night, an unusual dream enveloped every Stark, even Jon. Despite sharing the dream, they were separated, unable to reach each other. Arya's screams echoed through the dream as she dashed through a mysterious forest, causing panic among her family.

Jon, prompted by Arya's cries, tried to follow the sound but couldn't get any closer. The same was true for Robb, who also heard Arya's distress. Meanwhile, Sansa hesitated to move, standing before a non-hostile yet intimidating wolf.

Eddard, navigating the dream world, was unaware of how he ended up there, staying vigilant. In his journey through the forest, he encountered a black wolf. Though unarmed, Eddard remained cautious, but the wolf gestured a direction, perplexing him. Despite uncertainty, he decided to follow.

As Jon drew closer to Arya from one direction, Robb approached from another. Eventually, they found Arya, captivated by a wolf standing before her. The wolf, seemingly guiding them, started moving, prompting the Starks to follow. With no other choice and the dream feeling eerily real.

Soon, they spotted Eddard being guided by another wolf. They called out to him, catching his attention. The family gathered together, and Eddard embraced Arya, who was frightened from being lost in the unfamiliar forest. Eddard, astonished by the presence of his children in the same dream, listened as they shared their confusion upon waking up in this strange place.

Fear gripped them all as they pondered how they ended up in this mysterious realm, guided by peculiar wolves. Sansa, led by a grey wolf, was the last to join the group. She ran to Eddard, seeking comfort and safety, and tearfully hugged him, overwhelmed by the sudden and bizarre environment surrounding them.

Suddenly, a massive albino wolf, a dire wolf, emerged from the forest, putting everyone on edge. Eddard instinctively positioned himself in front of his family, ready to protect them. The wolves that had guided them earlier hurried towards the dire wolf, who surprisingly showed no signs of aggression, easing Eddard's tension.

The dire wolf began walking in a specific direction, prompting the Starks to follow cautiously. As they trailed behind, they discovered Bran standing before a peculiar dead tree. The tree, no taller than 12 or 15 feet, appeared lifeless amid the surrounding woods. Eddard approached Bran, who seemed mesmerized by the energy emanating from the dry tree.