Chapter 19

Game of Thrones: Reborn As Pokémon

Jon tried to get up again in the same spot where he was woken up by the pups. But this time, he found himself surrounded by animals of the woods, including deer, elks, squirrels, snakes, wolves, and many more. They all were looking at him, making Jon nervous. He slowly got up cautiously, considering that this might also be just a dream. 

As he turned, he noticed their attention shift upwards, prompting Jon to follow their gaze. Above him, Xerneas stood, no longer in its battle-ready stance but still radiating a majestic presence. Despite the uncertainty, Jon felt a wave of calm wash over him in the creature's presence.

 Xerneas slowly descended from the giant rock, causing Jon to instinctively take a cautious step back. However, Xerneas stopped, maintaining a respectful distance, and spoke to Jon through its telepathic abilities, a trait common among legendary Pokémon.

In a deep yet soothing voice, Xerneas addressed Jon, calling him "My Champion.".

Jon, for a moment, was stunned, struggling to comprehend what he had just heard. He continued to gaze at the majestic creature capable of communicating with him. More importantly, Jon recognized the voice that had compelled him to walk into the forest alone this time. Gathering courage, Jon finally spoke, his voice filled with hesitation, "Who are you?" Suddenly, Xerneas began to glow lightly, and a melodic tune filled the air. Jon looked around nervously, unsure of what he might have done to make the animals sing in their own way.

Wolves howled, but it was a gentle sound. Elks began bugling, not in a mating call, but in a melodious and respectful manner. Squirrels contributed light chirps, and birds in every nearby tree joined in a beautiful chorus. Finally, Xerneas spoke, grabbing Jon's attention once again. Softly, Xerneas said in a singing tone, "I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name." Then, Xerneas approached Jon, saying, "Listen, my child." Xerneas walked past him, and as it did, all the creatures around Jon began to follow, prompting Jon to walk along. With a gentle wind, rain poured, an unusual occurrence for Jon, who was well aware of the climate. However, such thoughts did not hinder him as Xerneas spoke again, "I am the voice in the wind and the pouring rain. I am the voice that is always calling you. I am the voice, and I will remain."

Xerneas then stopped in its tracks, turning its antlers adorned with shimmering gems. Its body began to glow, surrounded by what seemed like millions of stars. Jon tried to shield his eyes from the blinding light, unable to see anything else. Then, Xerneas spoke, "I am the voice that represents all life. I am life itself, and I am eternal." Jon stumbled backward, unable to bear the intensity of the light.

Slowly, Xerneas's battle form faded away as it approached Jon, asking, "Do you know who I am?" Jon, still reeling from the brightness, gathered himself, but Xerneas's question left him perplexed. The more he gazed at Xerneas, the more he felt his emotions surging to new heights. With a trembling voice, Jon asked, "Are you... God?"

[

Alrighty, folks! Thanks for support! Keep 'em rolling in like candy! Now, what's this I hear? Beyond the wall, we've got wildlings, giants, and children of the forest having a little shindig in the haunted forest? Well, color me curious! Looks like it's time to strap on our adventure boots and dive into some exclusive content on Patreon to uncover the juicy details! Let's roll!

Link: patreon.com/AmouxCreationX

]