Chapter 18

Game of Thrones: Reborn As Pokémon

Jon ran towards Eddard's side just as Eddard was about to kick open the door. Before it was kicked open, both Jon and Eddard heard a scream. Eddard hurriedly kicked open the door, and Jon followed him into the tower. His eyes darted around as he walked, eventually reaching the room where Lyanna was. He glanced at the midwife before focusing on Eddard, who was approaching Lyanna.

As Jon entered the room, he heard a baby yawning, and his gaze fell upon his younger self. While he knew about Lyanna, he had no knowledge of the baby. Then, he started to hear Lyanna more clearly, asking something of Eddard, whispering to him. The more Lyanna spoke, the weaker Jon felt. He slowly walked closer to the bed, his eyes welling up with tears. It was hard to believe what he was witnessing—his dying mother.

Tears continued to stream down his face as he took a step back, leaning against the wall. He gripped his head, struggling to accept the reality before him. He wished it could all be a lie. He could hear Lyanna's final whisper, "Promise me, Ned. Promise me." Jon looked at the midwife carrying him to Eddard. The next moment, he lost his vision.

Everything went dark, and then Jon suddenly felt a tickling sensation on his face. With difficulty, he tried to open his eyes. At first, he saw a pup trying to the tears from his face. It had red eyes and white fur, an albino. He attempted to pick it up, only to notice more pups playing around him. He took a deep breath, unsure if what he had seen was just a dream. The mere thought of it being a dream made it hard for him to keep his composure. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't hold back the emotions welling up within him. He muttered, "It's a lie?"

Slowly, he put down the pup, only to hear a strong growl. He didn't turn back, fearing it might hurt him, but it didn't. Slowly, he tried to turn his face, only to come face to face with a giant direwolf. He couldn't believe he was facing the same dead direwolf he had seen in the forest. He couldn't conceive the possibility of this wolf being another one.

But the mother direwolf slowly took a step back. Jon cautiously tried to get up, on guard. The mother direwolf then began to walk into the woods but halted halfway, as if waiting for Jon to follow. For a moment, Jon remained clueless, his mind elsewhere, only to be pulled back by the wolf pup tugging at his pants.

Slowly, he followed the direwolf. It continued to lead the way. Suddenly, a strong mist gathered around Jon, and both the direwolf and wolf pup vanished into the mist. Jon attempted to look back by taking a step backward. Soon, the mist started to dissipate, revealing another vision: the Iron Throne. He could see a person seated on the Iron Throne, but he couldn't discern the face. He walked closer, and the closer he got, the harder it was for him to believe. He found himself watching his own self seated on the Iron Throne, while the other self looked back at him. Then, suddenly, the vision was surrounded by mist again, as it changed once more.

Then he found himself on a cold, bitter land, with nothing making sense as he continued to walk through the rough, icy terrain. The cold seemed to seep into his bones more and more with each step. All around him, he could see icy terrain with wave-like mountains towering in the distance. He trudged forward until he felt he had no strength left. Slowly, he collapsed to the ground, the cold enveloping him.

Suddenly, the cold intensified as a strong wind began to blow. With great effort, he moved closer to a rock, seeking shelter from the biting wind. As he struggled to catch his breath, he heard footsteps approaching. With tired eyes, he peered around the rock, only to see an army of the dead marching. Among them, he could make out Arya, Sansa, and everyone else he knew. It was difficult for him to believe what he was seeing. Jon screamed, "Nooooo!"

Then, he felt a gaze upon him, causing him to look up at a White Walker riding a dead horse. They locked eyes for a moment before the vision was blurred by a thick mist.

[

Hey there, folks! Back in the author's chair for another round. Seems like I've churned out more chapters than I promised earlier. But hold your Poké Balls, because there won't be any new chapter unless every one of you coughs up to 100 rating! Yeah, I know, Xerneas wouldn't be this greedy, but hey, blame the author, not the legendary Pokémon.

Now, if you're itching for more and can't wait, hop on over to my exclusive content zone. There, you can peek at up to 18 chapters ahead, and hey, there's more on the way! Spoiler alert: Someone's been blessed by Xerneas, but who? Even Jon ain't sure! Wanna crack the case? Dive into my VIP membership—it's like a Master Ball for your reading experience! 📚💫

pokeshop: patreon.com/AmouxCreationX

]