9.

The Dark Secret Behind The Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jungsoo's Pov]

 

I woke up early because I need to go to work and prepare our breakfast. I want to feed him before leaving because If I'm not around, no one will take care of him. I'm busy making an omelette and trying to make my day better.

 

I do feel bad for what I've done last night but It was his fault. He keeps doing the things I hate and he's really testing my patience. As I was cooking, my eyes landed on somewhere and spotted the clock he was asking me. I was planning to give it to me but I changed my mind when we argued. 

 

I know he feels frustrated because he can't really see outside because in his room, there's no windows and the sun light is not coming in. I'm sure he's curious what time is it, I understand him well but of course he needs to listen to me and do what I say. Before I did my plans, I moved in to another place where no one could find us and away from the people who want to break us apart. In our place, we don't have neighbors and my house is located at the end of the street where people barely go. 

 

“Is he up?” I whispered, checking the time. I decided to check him out. I turned off the stove and hurriedly went upstairs. Once I got in front of his door, I unlocked it and was greeted with his peaceful presence.

 

He's still sleeping soundly in the bed and he looks tired. I'm glad he's getting enough sleep because I really thought he would have many trouble sleeping here but I guess, I'm wrong. I quietly approached him and bent down to touch his face.

 

“I'm really sorry for hurting you. I didn't really want to hurt you but you keep pushing me to do it.” I began, caressing his cheek where I hit him.

 

“I know you are still scared of me but I will try my best to prove you I'm not a bad person as you think. I did all of this for you, for me because If I won't, I'd lose my mind. I really love you, I do Heechul.” I added, I traced every angle of his face and when I touched his lips, Heechul flinched. 

 

I stayed still and watched him as he slowly opened his eyes and met mine. He didn't move away and locked his eyes onto mine as if we were studying each other's gaze. 

 

“Good morning. Are you feeling hungry?” I asked him, breaking the silence between us.

 

“I—” It was interrupted when his stomach stepped in and answered me inst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter