21.

The Dark Secret Behind The Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Kyunghoon's Pov]

 

I opened my eyes a bit and heard some noise inside my room. As I lifted up my body, I saw two people arguing out of my room and the other one, pulling the other person. I rubbed my eyes to be sure of what I was seeing. When they disappeared from my sight, I sat up and collected myself but then I heard noises in the other room so I decided to go to Jungsoo to ask him.

 

*knock*knock*knock*

 

“Who are you talking to?” I knocked on his door, feeling a bit sleepy.

 

I waited until Jungsoo finally opened up the door but didn't fully open it, just a bit and he immediately blocked his body to prevent me from seeing the inside of his room. I'm really sure he's with someone.

 

“What are you talking about?” Jungsoo laughed, nervously.

 

“I heard you talking to someone. Is everything fine?” I admitted.

 

“Of course. I was just having a conversation with my secretary.” He replied, smiling at me.

 

“Are you sure? I heard another voice inside.”

 

“You just woke up, you are probably hearing things. I'm alone here and don't worry, I'm fine.” 

 

“Really? Can I come inside? I mean if—” 

 

“No. I mean I'm going to sleep now and it's already late. You should go back to sleep.” Jungsoo cut me off and pushed my body a bit, signaling me to go back to my room.

 

“Okay.” I said, didn't push myself and when he moved his body a bit, I saw a reflection inside his room and the said person was sitting in the bed but I couldn't fully describe him because it was too dark inside. I left, feeling confused and wondering who might be that person—I mean I don't have any issues if he's with someone there but the thing is, why is he hiding that person?

 

I went back to my room and as I walked back on my bed, my phone slipped off my hand causing it to fall on the floor. I bent down and was about to pick it up when my eyes caught something under the bed. I reached for it and sat on the floor when I recognized who was in the photo. It was Heechul; a photo of Heechul. 

 

“Why does he have a picture of Heechul?” I whispered and checked the bottom of the bed if there are other photos. I found 3 more photos and all of them were Heechul. 

 

I stood up, started roaming around the room and I carefully examined every corner of it. I feel like my cousin is hiding something from me and I have to find that out. I went to the closet and saw some clothes placed in it, I could nly say one thing that dress is not Jungsoo's. I rummaged through the closet and found a picture of Heechul standing in front of his house. Why does he have these kind of photos? I flipped the picture over and saw a note behind it. 

 

'07-01-23

    I went to his place and saw him outside. He looks beautiful and I couldn't wait to have him. Heechul, just wait a little bit more and we will be together, forever.' 

 

“What?” I frowned, walking back to bed as sat down. I checked my phone and see what's going on. I've been out of touch with people and what's happening around me since I've been working my off lately. As I finally opened my socmed account, I saw Jini's posts and she's been looking for Heechul. She keeps posting Heechul and even saw it on the news. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter