12.

The Dark Secret Behind The Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov]

 

“And you are now a missing person.”

 

Those words keep playing inside my head and I couldn't believe it's really happening. Why does he seem happy? Is he proud because all his evil plans worked? Is this what he really wants? To keep me here inside his house away from the people? 

 

While I was lost in my thoughts, staring blankly at the ceiling, someone opened the door which caught my attention. I slightly lifted my head to see him and went back as he started walking towards me. 

 

“Do you want to see this?” Jungsoo asked, busy staring at his phone and seems like he's watching something.

 

“What is that all about?”

 

“Here.” He sat next to me and showed me his phone screen. Jungsoo's watching a video, a news video and I saw myself there. I saw Jini and she was crying so hard while having an interview. I sat up and was about to take his phone from me but he quickly moved away. 

 

“Let me watch it!” I desperately said as my tears started to fall. 

 

“You don't need to watch the whole thing. See, everyone I mean your close friends are looking for you but sad to say, they won't able to find you. Also there's a cctv footage but it was useless because as the police said, they couldn't see who kidnapped you. If I were you, I'd behave and just give up everything. Stop trying to escape from our house and live with me forever.” He smirked, placing his phone on the table and went closer to me. 

 

“Just admit it, you enjoy your life here and I still remember how desperate you were when we shared a kiss. You enjoyed—” I cut him off.

 

“ YOU! IN YOUR ING DREAMS! YOU ARE STILL A LOSER AND WILL ALWAYS BE A LOSER!!” I screamed, I was so fed up and mad. I was supposed to act nice but he's testing me. I just wanna go home and see outside. I don't wanna die here and live with him. I'm so scared for my dear life. 

 

“What?”

 

“Loser. I will never ever gonna love you!” I said and my voice was shaking. I was pushed down the bed as he threw his body and wrapped his hands around my neck, strangling me. I choked, tapping his hand and asking him to stop. I couldn't breathe, I was running out of air.

 

“Jung—ah! Let...let go!” I managed to say, closing my eyes and tears keep falling. 

 

“You are mine! No one's gonna have you expect me! Always remember that, Heechul.” He firmly said and sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter