11.

The Dark Secret Behind The Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov]

 

It's been a week since I was abducted. I was always inside the room and never went out. I couldn't even feel the sun touching my skin—just having those thoughts is making me so depressed. I don't know if someone's trying to find me or they just moved forward without me. I know if Siwon was still alive, he'd look for me and do everything to find me. 

 

That poor guy.. He died because of me and he's been always on my mind. The day I've found out he died, I always blame myself. I couldn't even sleep at night and remembering all the memories we've shared. It was too short but a beautiful and meaningful one. That was the very first time I was treated right..... because he didn't know me well. If he only knew the other side of me, I bet he'd run away just like my ex boyfriends. 

 

I want to know him more, I regret the time I wasted. If only I knew that would be the last, I should've come with him inside the shop and be with him until the end. 

 

“.” I sighed, staring down and felt a heavy thing down to me.

 

He put a chain with a heavy metal around my ankle and attached it somewhere inside the room, making sure I wouldn't able to remove it. I can still walk around but there's a ing limit. I can walk around the room but can't reach the door, only to the bathroom. He even moved my bed near the bathroom so that It wouldn't be hard to go inside—the thing is I can't close the door. Jungsoo promised to work on it once he's free. 

 

After the kiss we've shared, Jungsoo became so nice. He didn't even scold me and forgot the things I've done that day and instead, he fed me while calmly having a conversation with me. He's unpredictable but so far, he seems sweet and nice but still crazy asf. 

 

Each day, I feel like I'm in hell. I don't know what's happening outside and it's driving me crazy. I'm also worried about Jini, for sure she's been looking for me. I can't even do anything because I was stuck in this ing room. After I got caught, Jungsoo double the lock and he even tried if he could break it like I did in front of me. I'm trying to lie low and be as good as he wants. 

 

“Please, I need to collect myself and think a better plan.” I said, laying down and facing the wall. 

 

So, is this really my karma for all the things I've done before? All I did was to get what I wanted and what supposed to be mine, is that even wrong? I'm not like Jungsoo, who's willing to go to jail and kidnap someone for his own pleasure and sake. We're on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter