13.

The Dark Secret Behind The Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov]

 

I shifted my position and felt a heavy hand around my waist. I frowned and turned around, It was Jungsoo. He was still sleeping next to me and I could see his face as the gap between us was only inches apart. 

 

All the scenarios last night pooped up into my mind which made me blush. My eyes landed down to his lips, I could hear his soft snores and he looks peaceful. I immediately turned my back on him and slapped my slap. What was I thinking? ! !!

 

“Did I let him to do that?” I whispered, talking to myself and saw our clothes scattered on the floor. I pulled the blanket up to cover my chest and was about to remove his arm but then, he pulled my body close and I could feel his heartbeat. 

 

“What are you doing?” Jungsoo groaned, his voice is husky.

 

“I need to wear my clothes.” I shyly said and lied. 

 

“Hmm, okay.”

 

“Can you please let me go?” 

 

“Let's stay like this for a moment.” Jungsoo said and kissed my shoulder.

 

I didn't say anything and waited until he gets up from the bed. As he got up, he picked up our clothes and handed it to me with a smile on his face as if he was teasing me. I'm so embarrassed like why did I enjoyed it much? He kidnapped me, he physically abusive me and yet, I'm enjoying what we are doing.

 

“What do you want to have for breakfast?” Jungsoo asked me, putting his clothes on and I too. I struggled a bit to wear it properly so Jungsoo came to the rescue and helped me to wear it.

 

“Thanks.” I said, combing my hair using my fingers. 

 

“Should I cook now?”

 

“It's up to you. I'm fine with anything.” I responded. 

 

“Alright. I'll go downstairs and prepare our breakfast.” Jungsoo said, grabbing his phone and was about to leave but I quickly held his wrist.

 

“What?” He stared at me.

 

“Can you get rid of this heavy metal? I'm having a hard time to walk around and go to the bathroom. You can keep the chain on but please remove the metal on it.” I said, pointing it out. 

 

“Sure.” Jungsoo replied and didn't hesitant to remove it as he bent down and really got rid of it. 

 

“Thanks.” 

 

“I'll be back.” Jungsoo leaned forward and placed a kiss on my lips which surprised me before heading out to my room. 

 

So why am I shocked? I should yell at him and throw things but why am I doing nothing? He was the one who ruined my life so why am I acting different? I just one but why do I feel like I'm in a cloud nine. 

 

 

[

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter