—[Epilogue]

The Dark Secret Behind The Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov]

 

It's been a year. After what I've been through, I decided to leave my place and started a new life. Yes, I did it although it was really hard. I also did some therapies to help myself and it did work. I'm slowly getting better, all people around me are helping me throughout my battles. I quit my job, yes you've heard it right. I decided to focus on myself and found a new hobby that could still help me to earn money. 

 

I started learning to bake and I always post it on my socmed account. I have a lot of customers too so my income is really stable and double than before. Anyways, I'm walking around the street to get some fresh air. I'm more relaxed and enjoying the life I've had now.

 

I and Siwon never dated, we didn't even give it a try because after what happened to me and after meeting Jungsoo, everything has changed. I felt like he wasn't the one I wanted anymore. Right now, I've heard he's dating someone else and I'm so happy for him. He deserves all the love and everything. Kyunghoon, we remained friends and we're doing good. When something's going on with Jungsoo, he would update me but the past few months, I haven't heard anything from Kyunghoon.

 

My beloved Jini is finally dating someone! She found the love of her life and she said, they are planning to get married next year. I think they are ready to build their own family. All of them are doing good and living their lives in the fullest while me? I'm still wondering. 

 

“Shh stop being dramatic.” I whispered to myself, slapping myself. 

 

Jungsoo, on the other hand, I don't know what is he up to. I dropped all the charges and asked him to seek help, he gladly did it but Jungsoo wanted to go to rehabilitation which is I don't understand. All I want him to do is be fine and I was really shocked when he insisted to go to rehabilitation instead.

 

Of course I visited him. It just stopped when they asked me to stop coming. They informed me that everytime I would leave, Jungsoo would throw a fit and became so irritated. Instead of helping him, I'd always trigger him. I didn't even say my goodbye to him and failed to see him for the last time. I left without him knowing. 

 

“How is he? I hope he's out and doing well.” I whispered, looking around and smiled bitterly. 

 

 

[Jungsoo's Pov]

 

“I'm leaving.” I said to Kyunghoon who was still inside the bathroom.

 

“Where are you going?” Kyunghoon asked me as he peeked outside and met my eyes.

 

I and Kyunghoon decided to live together. I've been released last month and Kyunghoon helped me a lot when I was in my rehabilitation. He didn't leave me and he was always by my side since then. 

 

“I'm going to see him.” I said, smiling.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter