14.

The Dark Secret Behind The Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov]

 

Jungsoo left and locked me up again. I was left alone, feeling scared and losing all the hope I've had the first time I came here. It seems like I don't have any other choice but to stay here and probably help him out. He needs help, I, too need that kind of help but between us, I know my limitations and I've never had done this. 

 

It's never too late. If my love would be the answer to make him stop what he's doing, I'd try my best to give it all. I'm scared, It's risky but I want to help him because deep down inside him, I know he's a good person. He was just blinded by the love—love that I couldn't accept. I was the reason why he did all of this. If only I gave him chance, I wouldn't be here now. 

 

“And I'm the reason why Siwon got killed. Everything is my fault.” I said, hugging my knees and started to cry. 

 

If I behave and love him, everything would fall into the right place. I am the person he needs and I am willing to give up myself if this is the answer to everything. I will.... I will do this for everyone's sake.

 

I laid down, staring at the ceiling and let my tears fall. If this is gonna be my fate, I'd willingly accept it and would try my best to help him out.

 

“It's fine, everything's gonna be fine.” I whispered, comforting myself as I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

 

***

 

​​​​​“Hey...” I heard a voice but chose to ignore him. 

 

“Wake up, I have a good news.” He added and I felt his hand on my cheek causing me to flinch and finally opened my eyes. As I opened my eyes, I met his eyes and he was smiling. 

 

“What is it?” I whispered, shifting my position to see him and Jungsoo rested his hand on my waist. 

 

“I and Jini are good now. We talked and she's so devastated but I promise her that I would help her if I got to see you or heard anything about you. She believed in me and I got her trust.” Jungsoo smiled at me. 

 

“Is she fine?” 

 

“She lost weight but I told her to take care of herself. I just hope she listens.” 

 

“I'm glad to hear that.” I responded, letting out a relief sigh. 

 

“Are you okay? Is everything's fine?” Jungsoo asked, worriedly.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Oh before I forgot, here's your ice cream.” Jungsoo handed it to me. He helped me to sit up and opened it for me. 

 

“Wow. I thought you forgot to buy me one.” I said while smiling. 

 

“How could I? You're running into my mind 24/7 so there's no way that I'd forget whatever you say.” 

 

“Do you want some?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter