7.

The Dark Secret Behind The Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Third Person's Pov]

 

As they arrived, Jungsoo carried Heechul and dragged him inside the house. The said man is still unconscious and Jungsoo obviously succeed. He purposely distance himself from Heechul, making Heechul feel he stopped chasing him but little did he know, he kept his eyes on Heechul every day.

 

Jungsoo has been following him and he watched Heechul flirting with his boss which angered him. He cool down, came up with better plans and when he finally saw a chance, he grabbed it—now Heechul is with him just like what he wanted. 

 

“You are so beautiful.” Jungsoo whispered as he laid him down, tucking Heechul's hair behind his ear and smiled.

 

Jungsoo stayed a bit more and after that, he went out to prepare a dinner for the two of them. Jungsoo let Heechul to use the room where his pictures are displayed. Those are the pictures he secretly took while following Heechul before and up until now. Just thinking what would be his reaction, makes Jungsoo smile. He doesn't need to hide anymore.

 

Jungsoo was busy downstairs while Heechul, in a few more minutes finally woke up from a deep sleep. As Heechul slowly opened his eyes, he looked around and saw his pictures everywhere, literally in each corner of the room. He forced himself to sit properly and tried to remember what happened earlier.

 

“Jungsoo..” That name automatically came out from his mouth. 

 

“I've been kidnapped.” Heechul whispered, observed his pictures and spotted a picture of Jungsoo next to his picture where he was taking a nap inside the shop. 

 

“I knew it! He was the same guy I've seen....” He wasn't able to finish his sentence and still shocked by what he discovered. 

 

'No, no, no! This can't be happening!' Heechul thought and ran in full speed into the door, banging it loudly.

 

“! LET ME OUT!!!” Heechul screamed and even though he was scared for his life, he felt this was his karma but he wouldn't just stay still and do nothing.

 

“HELP!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!” Heechul screamed desperately. 

 

When he heard a footsteps, approaching the room. Heechul shut his mouth off and patiently waiting for Jungsoo to finally open the door but then as Jungsoo opened it, he immediately pushed Heechul back inside and locked it when Heechul tried to escape.

 

“You can't do that not when I'm here.” Jungsoo smirked. 

 

“What did you do? Where's Siwon?” Heechul nervously asked him. Heechul was with Siwon when J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter