17.

The Dark Secret Behind The Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov]

 

I was lucky enough when Jungsoo agreed with me. He didn't put back the chain and finally letting me to walk around the room, freely. I don't know if I made a right decision but as long as I can bear the loneliness and me, being depressed, I know I'd be fine here. I do miss outside but there's a thousand thoughts running through my mind. If I did try to escape what would happen to us? I know I sounds ridiculous and unbelievable but I don't think my conscience would leave me alone. 

 

I don't understand why I feel this way when in fact, I'm his victim. We've been living in the same roof for how many weeks and as I stayed longer, I realized many things and I feel sorry for him. I do understand him because we have similarities. 

 

“Hey.” I flinched and turned my head on him, who's peeking through the door.

 

“What?”

 

“I'm leaving.” 

 

“Work?”

 

“Kind of. I have a meeting and I need to be there. Don't worry once I'm done, I'll straight home and let's have a nice dinner again.” Jungsoo smiled at me. 

 

“Let me cook then. I mean I'd prepare for everything while you are away. Let me pay you back.” I said, smiling back at him. 

 

As I looked straight into his eyes, I could see how hesitant he was upon hearing my offer. I bet I haven't had his trust and I could see it all over his face. 

 

“Nevermind. Be safe and I will wait for you.” I immediately take back my words and acted like I was busy fixing my pillows. 

 

Of course I was hurt. I thought he finally trust me but I guess I'm too ahead of myself. I shouldn't push myself and draw a line between us. After all, I let him to have me so basically, I'm also at fault in this situation. 

 

“Sure.” Jungsoo spoke behind me which surprised me and causing me to look over my shoulder, meeting his eyes while he's smiling from ear to ear.

 

“What?”

 

“You can do whatever you want inside the house. I will let you cook in the kitchen and walk around inside our home.” Jungsoo started explaining as he went inside the room and approached me.

 

“Really?”

 

“I won't keep you here inside your room. I mean I do trust you, Heechul and I know you wouldn't dare to betray me.” Jungsoo said, full of confidence and placed his hand on my cheek.

 

“Jungsoo...”

 

“Let's start all over again and be happy in each other's presence. I want to make everything right and be with you, Heechul.” Jungsoo softly said, caressing my cheek as he slowly leaned forward to claim my lips. 

 

Jungsoo kissed me, a slow kiss—the butterflies inside my stomach started to fly around and seems like they are hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter