I Know Your Secret

The Victim of Love

This is a short chapter sadly. > < I'm sorry! The next chapter is a lot more interesting trust me. And longer. FFF. I think I accidentally click the Rated M thinger & it won't save as safe. T_T

- - - - -

 

( ( Chanhee's POV ) )

It's been a few days since I found out Byunghun's secret, but I didn't want him suspecting anything so I told Niel to cooperate with him and let him know if I was having a good day or not. But Niel cooperating with him seems almost impossible and Byunghun isn't exactly stupid. I think that what has been bothering him because he's been giving me uneasy glances every now and then during class. But since I'm such a good actor, I was able to maintain an oblivious nature before he got any ideas.

"Any more questioins?" Mr.Kim asked as everyone shot up their heads, hoping that he didn't notice them snoozing during his lesson. We all shook our heads rapidly. If he caught you napping, you were going to say hello to Mrs.Park, the school principal. But what would she do? Because personally, I'm a lot more scared of Mr.Kim than her. "Good. Then why don't we try out some problems?" Mr.Kim added as he scribbled some nonsense on the blackboard. Silence replied to him. "Anyone?" Again, silence. "How about you, Byunghun?"

Byunghun glanced up at him and gave a 'Really? Me? Out of all these other people in the classroom?' face. "It's L.Joe." He replied bluntly.

"Not on your records, it's not."

" . . . "

"So why don't you solve this problem for me?"

" . . . "

"Byunghun?"

Fortunately, the bell rang just in time and everyone flew out the door. Mr.Kim glared at the imaginary bell on the ceiling. Byunghun shrugged and rose from his chair.

"Byunghun, you're staying here with me for a bit." Mr.Kim remarked in a low tone. He almost sounded angry. "Just wait here. I need to turn some papers into the office."

The golden-haired boy next to me sighed as he fell back into his seat. When I stood up, he glanced up at me, but quickly averted his eyes when our eyes met. His face blushed a light shade of pink. He really is cute.

I stepped closer to him, causing him to return his attention to me.

"W-what-" I cut him off as I leaned close to him, our faces only inches apart. I could feel his warm breath on my neck as our cheeks brushed on one another. His face was burning and his breath became heavy on my skin.

I whispered into his ear, "I know your secret."

And silence was all I got from the younger boy. But it was all that I expected from him.

My lips brushed against his cheek as I drew my head back. His eyes were wide open and filled with bewilderment. His mouth quivered as if he was trying to say something, but didn't know what.

I my lips

   and his face flushed red.