Hello L.Joe

The Victim of Love

( ( Byunghun's POV ) )

The time I owed is finally up. I'm not sure if I want to return to school, but I'm gonna have to some time.

I yank open the solid front doors of the school, and took in all of the stares and whispers as I paced down the wide hallway.

"Oh look who's back, the wang-ta himself."

"What a jerk. I wanna push him in front of a speeding car."

"No wonder that guy has no friends."

"He's back? But it was so peaceful around here without him."

I rolled my eyes. Nice seeing you guys too.

With people still staring, I kicked open the classroom door and trudged inside. I expected this attention at the very least.

I overlooked my desk to see carved messages indented in the wood. I expected this too. They're too detailed for me to keep reading though. Too visual as well.

I let out a deep sigh and slipped into my chair, which was almost broken at this point. People sure have been busy while I was away. It was never actually this bad...

The bell erupted from its slumber and everyone lazily marched to their classrooms. As my classmates entered the room, they gave me a big grin before settling themselves in their seat. Then Chanhee stepped inside and immediately grabbed the seat beside me.

I didn't bother looking at him.

"Good morning everyone!" Mr.Kim happily greeted as he made his way to his desk. Everyone murmured. "I said 'good morning everyone!'" Everyone immediately greeted back properly.

"Oh and welcome back, Byunghun." Mr.Kim added when he saw me.

"It's L.Joe." I responded.

"Excuse me?"

"I changed it to L.Joe."

"..."

Now that I'm known by pretty much everyone in the school, might as well make a cool nickname for myself. And L.Joe fits me nicely.

"Byunghun..." I could hear Chanhee whisper next to me.

I didn't look at him.

"Hey, Byunghun." Airhead tried again.

Nothing.

"Byunghun!" He softly shouted so Mr.Kim couldn't hear him.

"It's L.Joe!" I yelled at him causing everyone to give us their attention. Including Mr.Kim.

"Is everything alright back there?" Mr.Kim questioned as he checked attendance.

I nodded and converted my attention away from Chanhee.

"Are you sure?" Mr.Kim tried again before going on with the lesson.

I could hear Chanhee whisper to himself, "No." But I gave Mr.Kim a reassuring nod.

I think I'm doing pretty good with this bad boy act.

 

- - - - - -

A/N : ackkk! how could you L.Joe?! T_T Poor Chunji..

Anywho, Thanks for subscribing guys! ^^ It's up to 12 already! Wow. ;v;<3