He's the one

The Victim of Love

( ( Chanhee's POV ) )

After the whole matter with Byunghun, I needed to cool my head down. It was not like me to just do that . . . And to a boy too! I shook my head trying to erase the memories, but it was already too late. The images were engraved into my brain. I slipped in the boy's restroom, but stepped on something near the sink. There was something on the floor . . . something gold . . .

I crouched down and raised it up in front of me, pinching it just in case it had a disease or something. Then I realized what it was . . .

It was proof.

- - - - - - - - the next day, during gym - - - - - - - -

"Byunghun! Chanhee!"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around, along with Byunghun who was behind me. We had just finished playing dodge ball. Well some of us played, most of us attacked Byunghun who was, naturally, everyone's target. Even if he was out, they'd manage to throw balls his way when he wasn't looking. I tried getting the attackers out, but me against everyone in the room? It was hard just getting one.

"Ah, my two most trustworthy men." The coach said as he put his hand on our shoulders. He only used that tone when he needed a favor. "Could you two be so kind to pick up the balls and put them in this bag for me?" I saw that coming.

Byunghun hesitated and glanced at me from the corner of his eye, he looked troubled. But before he could say anything, I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and said, "Of course we can." I could feel Byunghun's muscles tense up under my grip as I grabbed the bag from our coach.

We wandered around the gym as he threw the balls into the netted sack. "There's sure a lot of balls." I tried bringing up a conversation, but it failed due to Byunghun's stubborness. After we finished, I set the bag down and followed him into the locker room.

"Channie!" A familiar voice called out as I entered. That voice could only belong to Niel. "Want me to wait for you so we can go to lunch together?"

I shook my head. "Nah, it's fine. I'll only be awhile."

He gave me a nod and disappeared out of the locker room.

I began speed-dressing, forcing every part of my uniform on me. I had to finish changing before Byunghun did, before he could slip out the door. Today was my chance to confront him. I had to do it now.

Luckily, I finished right on time because he was already heading toward the door.

"Byunghun!" I called out after him.

( ( Byunghun's POV ) )

I turned around to see Chanhee staring right at me. I have a feeling that he was going to question me about . . . well . . . everything. I don't know what I should say though. Maybe I could shrug it off and not give him answers. But we all know that I wouldn't do that.

"I have to talk to you." The red-haired boy inspected the room to make sure we were alone.

"About what?"

"You know about what."

" . . . "

"You . . . You care about me, don't you?" He asked when he made sure it was just the two of us.

" . . . "

"You don't have to answer, because I already know. And I also know that you weren't the one who pushed that lady."

"How could you be so sure?"

"Because . . ."

"Because what?"

"Because you're too nice for that, Byunghun, and I finally have the evidence I needed to confirm it." He drew something out of his backpack. It was something gold . . . it was a wig. "I found it on the restroom floor. Shocking, right? I was surprised too. I wonder who wore this when they pushed that lady down."

" . . . "

"That's not the only thing I figured out either." He added as he shoved the wig back inside his backpack. "You've been trying to save my reputation this whole time, right? Like avoiding me everytime I tried to talk to you so people wouldn't isolate me."

Bulls eye.

I converted my attention to the floor. This was all too embarrassing to hear.

"But Byunghun, . . ." His voice softened. "Could you please stop avoiding me because of that . . . ?"

" . . . but what will people think of you-" I choked out, but he quickly cut me off.

"I don't care about that!" There was a hint of anger in his voice, but there was also desperation. "They can think whatever they want!"

There he goes again, giving unexpecting answers like the one he told everyone about liking his seat the first time he sat next to me in class. 

Lee Chanhee . . .

Maybe he's the one. The one who I've been waiting for all this time. The one who would understand when I tell him why I came back to Korea. The one who I can finally trust out of everyone in this school. The one that I fell in love with. No. Not maybe. He is the one I fell in love with. This guy right in front of me.

Without thinking, I pushed him into a changing stall and closed the door behind me. Before he could say anything, I forced my lips against his.

This is what Chanhee tastes like.

He didn't push me away, but he didn't pull me closer either. But none of that mattered to me at the moment.

I went further into the kiss, shoving my tongue in between his soft lips. I wrapped my arms around his slim waist, pulling him closer to me.

Click.

What was that? The interuption slid my mind as I moved my mouth away from his to let him breathe, but quickly shoved myself back on him again. Our tongues rubbed against one another as I tried to get further in. Chanhee tried to jerk his head away, but I quickly held onto his chin, stopping him from any more movement. I heard him gasp before I smashed my lips on his once more.

Then my head came rushing back into reality. I let go of the kiss and gazed into his dark eyes, they were full of confusion. Maybe even terror.

Was I turning into a monster?

I drew myself back, staring at the older boy in front of me. He was crammed into the corner of the stall, his legs wobbling, his breathing became heavy and uneven, and his face glowed bright red. I did this to him.

"I- I'm so sorry, Chanhee . . ." I managed to choke out as I backed away, accidentally pushing the door open. I couldn't look at him anymore, not after what I did to him.

Without looking back, I turned away and bolted out of the locker room.

- - - - -

A/N : Hey everyone! You like the new Chunjoe art at the top? kekeke. I drew it yesterday while AFF was down. ;v;<3 I think I have like 25 subscribers now! Ahh! thanks for all the support! > < I hope I don't disappoint you!