I don't know

The Victim of Love

( ( Chanhee's POV ) )

"Chanhee . . . " Byunghun smirked as he ran his fingers across the collar of my uniform shirt. My body tensed up inside and I felt like I was in a toaster, getting hotter and hotter. "You know I want you." Just then, he jammed his lips onto mine, tilted his head and. . .

"Channie!"

I opened my eyes to an empty desk beside me. Oh yeah. I was in class. Wait, Was I dreaming just now? About Byunghun? I lifted my head up from my desk. Did Mr.Kim not see me pass out during class? Probably not. I am sitting in the back after all. Wait, who called me?

I turned my attention to the figure standing next to me and wiped the dry drool from my chin.

"Yah. Were you having a bad dream?" The boy next to me questioned, "Cause you were moving your mouth weirdly."

I squinted as I looked up to find Niel staring down on me. "What are you doing here?" I muttered as I rubbed my eyes, still getting used to the light.

"It's lunch time and you didn't show for 10 minutes. So I decided to check here and there you were, snoozing away . . ."

I started to tune him out as I stared at Byunghun's desk. Byunghun didn't go to school today. I hope he's okay. The look he gave me yesterday, before he ran out of the stall, was filled with so much guilt. I kept seeing it in my head.

I noticed some messages carved into Byunghun's desk. I tried to read some of them, but they were so . . . mean. So inhumane. I just couldn't read them anymore. Have the they always been there? Did Byunghun read them everyday as he tried to take notes or do his work?

"Yah! Channie! You coming or what?"

"What? Where?" I quickly returned my attention to Niel.

"To lunch! Changhyun's back and he's waiting for us!"

"Oh okay."

"Plus, I need to show you something."

Just as I was about to stand up, the energetic little boy dragged me away.

- - - - - -

"Hyung!!" The little raven-haired boy sprung up from his chair and nearly tackled me down.

"Relax, Changhyun! This isn't football!" I joked, ruffling his hair.

"Yeah, yeah. Reunion hug later!" Niel said impatiently as he crossed his arms.

Changhyun loosened his grip around me and plopped back down in his seat.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked the youngest boy as I grabbed a seat too.

"About that . . ." He started but was immediately interrupted by Niel.

"Okay, okay!" Niel scooted his chair close to me, nearly stabbing my shoe with the chair leg. "I have to show you something RIGHT NOW!"

"Okay, Niel! Don't explode on me!"

Niel gave me a glare that read 'don't start with me', but quickly shook it off. "Anyway, did you hear about Byunghun being gay?"

I spit out the water I just drained down my mouth. "W-what?!" I shouted as all the memories from yesterday came flooding into my skull.

"Yeah. Someone got a picture of him kissing a guy." Niel exclaimed as he fished out a small sheet of paper from his pocket. I quickly snagged it out of his grip. Yep. I knew it. It was a photo from what happened yesterday, except you couldn't see my face. Byunghun's back was to the camera and his head covered most of mine. What made it worse was that the photo was in black and white, so my hair looked pretty much black. People could mistake me as anyone.

My face grew hot just remembering it. He went on me so fast that I was left in shock when he kissed me. My body felt numb, and well, I froze. And from the way Byunghun was kissing me, it was difficult just to breathe. I was fighting a battle in my head about whether I should kick him between his legs and run or to kiss him back. Even now I'm unsure.

"Hyung?" Niel's voice sounded worried now.

I glanced at him, "Niel . . ." The youngest boy stared at us from across the table.

"Hyung, what is it?"

"The boy Byunghun kissed . . ."

". . ."

". . . was me."

I could see Changhyun's eyes widen from the corner of my eye, but I didn't take my gaze off of Niel, who looked surprised, but not as surprised as I imagined.

"Niel . . . ?"

"Hyung . . ." The brown-haired boy pulled me into his arms. "It's okay. I kind of figured it was you."

Niel knew? Well he did know that I was in the locker room with Byunghun . . .

"But hyung . . . can I ask you something?" He questioned as he patted my back.

"Y-yeah." I choked out, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Do you like Byunghun?"

What? Like him? In what way? Like a friend? A brother? A lover?

"I . . . I don't know." I replied as I broke off from our hug.

"It's okay if you don't know!" Changhyun comforted, smiling at me.

"Yeah. It takes time to realize your feelings." Niel added, reassuring me with a pat on my shoulder.

"Well . . ." Changhyun turned his attention to the ground. "Since we're all discussing about the topic . . ."

Niel and I converted our attention to the youngest boy sitting across from us.

"I wasn't really sick yesterday . . . You see . . . I wanted to spend time with . . . with my boyfriend." Niel and I were now leaning on the table and staring at Changhyun.

"What?! You never told us about having a boyfriend!!" Niel screamed, almost blowing up my ear drums.

"Well . . . I thought you guys wouldn't talk to me anymore . . . cause you know . . . I'm gay."

We stared at him in disbelief, because of him having a boyfriend and because of the reason why he didn't tell us that he had one.

"Of course we don't mind!" Niel assured as he threw his arms around the black-haired boy. "Right, Chanhee?"

I nodded in agreement and caved in for a group hug. "So who's the boyfriend?" I asked.

"I . . . I don't think you know him. He's younger than us and his name is Jonghyun. He looks after me, kind of like you guys, except he shows his love more . . ." Changhyun's eyes sparkled as he talked about his boyfriend. He must really love him, considering he skipped a whole day of school. But I don't even wanna know what they did yesterday.

Changhyun accepted the fact that he was gay, he didn't make a fuss over it nor did he deny it. I wonder if I really have feelings for Byunghun. What Byunghun did to me yesterday . . . does that mean he has feelings for me? I mean there's no other explanation to why he would kiss me like that . . . right?

- - - - - -

A/N: Omg I love you guys! Everyone's comments are so funny and nice to read! 8D I really appreciate it! > < I didn't expect this story to be this long actually. And I'm still unsure of the ending. ;A; But sadly, no story can last forever. I just hope it doesn't go past 20 chapters. Dx