Shy boy

The Victim of Love

( ( Chanhee's POV ) )

When gym was over, I literally dragged Byunghun to my table in the Eating Area, which was really difficult because he kept struggling under my unsecured grip. He must be feeling shy today.

"C'mon, Byunggie! I want to tell everybody~" I urged as my grip tightened around his wrist, preventing him from escaping.

The shorter boy's face flushed bright pink. "B-but . . ."

I didn't wait until he finished. Before he could get away, we were already at the table. Changhyun looked up at us with wide eyes that read 'Are you serious?!' and Niel was busy chatting with someone I didn't know. But from Niel's acts of affection toward the guy, I'm guessing that he's Minsoo. Jonghyun was sitting there with Changhyun, which was surprising because he never sat with us before. Changhyun probably asked him not to until he confessed to us about being gay.

"Hey guys," I began as I pulled Byunghun down to sit with me. I couldn't wait to see their expressions when they got a load of this. "Guess what?"

"What is it, hyung?" Changhyun asked between chews. Jonghyun was feeding him while humming to himself.

"Oh, hyung! You're here! I wanted to introduce you to Minsoo!" Niel blurted as he pointed to the older looking boy next to him. I'm guessing he didn't listen to a word I said earlier.

"Oh. Hi, Minsoo. I'm Chanhee." I introduced myself and held up Byunghun's hand. "This is Byunghun."

Minsoo raised his hand and did a half wave, grinning. "So you're the wang-da." He said, pointing to Byunghun.

I felt Byunghun tense up as he gripped my hand a little too tight.

Minsoo chuckled to himself. "I didn't mean it in a bad way. I mean, I don't see why you're the wang-da at all! You're actually good looking."

From the corner of my eye, I could see Niel shift his attention to the ground and frown. I felt my lips droop down to a frown also. I just met Minsoo, and he's already hitting on my boyfriend.

"Ah . . . thanks, I guess." Byunghun said softly, enough for Minsoo to be able to hear.

"Yah, hyung! Just tell us the news already!" Changhyun suddenly yelled, startling his boyfriend next to him.

"What news?" Niel asked, popping his eyes back up from the floor.

I smirked at them. "Byunghun and I are dating~" Byunghun's cheeks blushed as the words slipped out of my mouth.

"Well, FINALLY!" Niel said as he shook his head in shame. "It took you guys long enough!"

"Yah! Congrats, hyung! We can leave Niel by himself now!" Changhyun joked as he clasped his hands together.

"Unless Minsoo and him go together." I bluntly shot out, Niel's face grew bright red, while Minsoo's was still calm as if he didn't hear me.

"Hyung! Stop playing around!" Niel let out a nervous chuckle, trying to keep Minsoo from getting any ideas. But we all knew he had a thing for the older guy, well except for the guy himself.

"Yah, Byunghun." Changhyun exclaimed, causing the golden haired boy to jump up in his seat.

"Y-yeah?" Byunghun managed to choke out when he glanced at the black haired boy. I tightened my grip around his hand.

"Sorry. For assuming you're a bad person because of the rumors . . . And take good care of Channie, okay? I'll leave him to you." Changhyun conveyed, holding eye contact with Byunghun.

I felt Byunghun's muscles relax as he let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Changhyun." He said as he gave a bright smile that caused the black haired boy to blush slightly.

"Hey, I'm the one taking care of him. Not the other way around." I joked, sliding my arm around the short boy's lower back and holding his side. He shifted in his chair as his cheeks reddened. I smiled at his shyness and whispered in his ear, "You'll get used to it." Which seemed to work because he froze on the spot, speechless.

- - - - - -

After walking Byunghun home, I made it back to mine. The whole walk was awkward, I was fighting battles with myself, deciding if I should hold his hand or not, but in the end, I chose not to. It seemed like he was distracted by his own thoughts to notice my intentions anyway. That's him lately. Ever since lunch, he's been acting completely different, like he's putting his guard up more. Even to me

I dropped last year's yearbook onto the smooth carpet of my bedroom. This should help me find the madman, I mean, I knew his face so it couldn't be that hard. As I flipped through the pages, it got more and more difficult finding him, so many people had black hair just like him. I mixed up faces and even mistook some girls as him. It's not that he looked girly, it's just that the girls looked manly.

An hour passed and I was already looking through the thing for the 5th time. I was starting to think that maybe he didn't attend this school last year, until I spotted a familiar face at the bottom corner. A face that could only belong to him. I smirked at my achievement. I knew his name now. But I needed to come up with a revenge plan, a way to get back at him. I knew the answer to this, but it wasn't the best. Even so, it was all I could do at this point.

- - - - -

A/N : : Sorry for the y chapter. I have like writer's block or something. OTL & I think this story only has around 2 chapters left. TT_TT;; asdfgk OH. and thanks for the comments everyone! *A* I read them, don't worry. XD ILU ALL<33 kekekeke

.