Mad Man

The Victim of Love

( ( Chanhee's POV ) )

It has almost been a week since I last saw Byunghun, which was when he nearly suffocated me with his kiss. But I wish he'd stop avoiding me already. I mean, I already confronted him, and he still refused to talk to me. What else am I supposed to do?! I shifted in my chair as class started. Mr.Kim scribbled the daily warm-up on the blackboard as everyone chatted about the 'wang-da' being gay and wondered who the other guy was. They're still on this topic. Everyday since the incident, I listened to the same conversations, the same assumptions that were wildly incorrect, and the same voices. My head felt like it was gonna burst if I heard it all again. I couldn't take it anymore!

"Who do you think he is?" Someone asked another, waving the photo in the air.

"I don't know. It could be anyone with black hair." The other answered.

"Maybe it's that Changhyun kid from the other class. People did say he had a boyfriend."

No they just didn't bring Changhyun into this.

"IT'S ME, OKAY?!" I blurted as I sprung up from my chair.

Everyone's eyes landed on me, even Mr.Kim's. I didn't care anymore though. I didn't want people assuming that the guy in the photo was anyone other than me. Byunghun kissed me, not anyone else. Wow. I sound like I'm in love with him.

The class was dead silent, almost deafening. I took the oppurtunity to charge out of the door and head for the restroom.

- - - - - - - -

I casually wandered inside and found someone searching furiously for something. I gave him a confused glance when he looked up at me.

"I'm looking for something." He explained, still scanning the restroom. I didn't recognize him in my grade level. He's probably an upper classman.

"What are you looking for? Maybe I can help." I suggested since I needed to keep my mind off of what just happened in the classroom. I could imagine everyone gossipping again.

The boy hesitated for a second, but then nodded his head willingly. "A wig. It's a goldish color."

My heart skipped a beat when I heard what he said. The wig that I found on the floor the day of the incident . . . belonged to this guy. The guy who made Byunghun suspended for something he didn't do. "Kind of like Byunghun's hair color?" I asked.

"You catch on fast." The older boy smirked at me. Gross.

"You're the one who dressed like him."

"I try not to brag about it."

I studied his face, burning every detail of it into my head. I needed to remember so I can come up with a way to get back at him. His voice became fresh in my mind. There was no way I was gonna let him off the hook.

"Why would you do that though?" I questioned in a somewhat angry tone.

"Oh . . . don't tell me you're his friend."

"Yes, I am his friend."

"Then you're not that smart, are you?"

" . . . " I wanted to punch him and rearrange that smiling face of his. I wanted to so badly.

"Don't you know he's the wang-da?" He asked as the sick little grin on his lips expanded. "And you're gonna be one with him."

Before I could say anything, he disappeared out of the restroom.

- - - - -

A/N : ARGHHH. This chapter was so short. I'm sorry. fff. I had to get the focus on the bully dood or whatever. > < The next one is a lot more interesting! hehehe.