029; wip

bills [discontinued] READ LAST CHAPTER!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Throughout their summer holiday besides the cousins hanging out with their family, friends, and on their own doing something and nothing, they also communicated with their friends back in Seoul as much and soon as possible. Mostly what the girls wanted to know was to know more about their brothers, male cousins, and male friends as well as asking if they ever had crushes on the male friends or even dated them during the holidays. The quartet just told them no and only ever saw them as family while the others just wanted to check in on them every now and then. However, the quartet couldn't get around to facing their love dilemma with 'him' and just continued in a more cordial ordeal, but that soon became awkward for them, and would more often than not leave them on read. Currently the four were lazying around Serena and Melanie's living room as the other house was being used for some party of sorts for one of their parents' friends.

"I can't believe our moms updated all these photos of us on their Facebooks." Melanie commented, lounging on a bean bag alongside Linna as she agreed.

"I know right. They even posted when we got our tattoos with Claudine and Faye."

The quartet got their tattoos a little over a week ago with Melanie on her right wrist, Kierra on her left collarbone, Serena on the nape of her neck, and Linna above on her left ankle.

"Psh. They even had to share the one of me falling into the water when we went pier fishing." Serena scoffed.

"I can't Monica was filming me. I didn't even notice."

"That was funny to be honest, but at least that gave you and me an excuse to go home faster." Kierra responded as she and Serena shared a laugh.

"True."

"Hey, y'all's dad is on Facebook live right now." Linna said, noticing her uncle going live.

Melanie groaned.

"He's been on Facebook live since we've come back."

"Nah, for real." Kierra agreed, nodding.

"My dad has been doing the same, too."

"He's on Facebook live, too." Linna stated, giggling.

"And the boys even stayed for like a week before leaving."

"I know right." Linna agreed with a frown.

"Now all my old elementary school friends are asking who the guys are because of those pictures."

"Just tell them that they're your brothers or male cousins." Kierra deadpanned as Serena nodded before slurping up the rest of her noodles.

"They usually just leave it at that since technically we and themselves see each other as family."

"Is that why the kids back in the day thought we were a part of the triad or whatever because they would show up all at once whenever picking us up from school?" Melanie remarked as the older two nodded with big grins.

"Mmhmm."

Please log in to read the full chapter