Just help me, kay?

Let Me Hear Your Voice [On Hold]

So...the new chapter's out! Hurray! Everyone clap! *claps*

mmh...not a short but neither a long one...but whatever. I hope you enjoy it! :3


 

 

 “Mmmh...I guess you're right...then I'll take my 'Thank you' back and instead I'll apologize

to you, okay? Mianhaeyo for worrying you.

Mmh...today...something really sad happened...but I'm totally fine now, so don't worry!

It's just that I felt down for a little time, but now I can smile again...thanks to you.

Although we never met in real life, I'm glad to have you as my friend. You're really precious

to me, so of course I'll do you a favour. Just ask me anything, I'll help you out for sure!”

Summer

 

Kyuhyun read through the few lines, his face brightened up more and more the further he read. She did say yes! He could finally meet her!

He jumped up from his chair, a fists held high, jumping up and down for joy while cheering and swinging his fist in the air. He felt like the time back then, when he won his first maths competition in grade 2. At that time he felt really good, like right now.

“Ok...calm down Cho Kyuhyun. Finally you get the chance to meet her, so...first of all...write a reply.”

Kyuhyun sat back down into his chair, whirling around while thinking what he could write so that it would sound relaxed and cool. He couldn't just write something like 'Ok...Then I would like to meet you cause I've always been your biggest fan and to be honest I liked you for a really long time now.' This would sound really pathetic and she might scare her a little off. Writing something weird like that, although this were his real feelings, would just make him look weird, just like a crazy fanboy.

“I need to find an excuse so that she will meet me for sure...”

So he slowly typed in:

 

“Chincha? I was just joking a little...but if you really meant it then there would be something

I need your help for. Well...actually there is a girl I like. But she doesn't really seem to

notice me. So...I wanted to buy her a nice present. But because I never had a girlfriend

before I don't really know what girls like. So you would do me a great favour if you could

help me looking for a nice present for her.

But only if you have some time and want to do it....I mean...you don't need to help me

if you're busy. It's just that I don't know anyone else who could help me in this matter.

Anyways...you mentioned that something bad happened today? Do you want to talk

about it? It might help...and after all...we're friends, right? If there's something

troubling you then don't hesitate talking with me about it.

Summer-shi hwaiting!”

GameKyu

 

He leaned back in his swivel chair and looked at his text. Kyuhyun nodded a little, content with his formulation. Like this she wouldn't immediately think that she might be that girl. Although they considered each other as friends, maybe she never thought of more, so he wanted to look first before he made the next step by asking her out.

“First making her feel safe around me and then approaching her...”, he mumbled and started swirling around in his chair, waiting for her reply. He took a look at his watch. Summer should be online around this hour so there might be a chance for him to get a reply soon.

His hands were sweating so he rubbed them continuously against his jeans, nervously taking a look at his wristwatch every half a minute...1...2...5...7 minutes pasted and still no answer. Did he maybe missed her and she already went out to go shopping or take a walk with her pet dog? But she would usually be online around this hour. It wasn't like he was 'stalking' her, calling it stalking was really too much...he just observed her really carefully. Over all these years he learned a lot about her schedule and her daily routine, so he spotted out the time she would usually be available to chat with her.

Kyuhyun stood up and walked around his room. Why did it take her so long to answer? Or...did something happen to her? Maybe she got into a accident on her way home?

“Ani...Something like that only happens when you think about it...Stupid! Don't even think about something horrible like that. She's probably only out with some friends...after all it was her first day and she's the type of girl who would make friends easily. I guess she just went out with them to get to know each other better....”

He went back to his laptop and looked at the screen. Still no answer.

“I guess it must be like this...mmh...fine...then I'll take a shower and make dinner first...maybe she's back until then...”

So Kyuhyun took a T-shirt and a pair of joggers out of his closet and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When he finished he put on the joggers and took a towel to dry his hair. Suddenly the doorbell rang so he put the towel around his neck and went to the door.

“Yeah?”, he mumbled while opening the door, looking at a girl's shocked face. But not any girl...it was Siwon's little cousin and also his rude and annoying little neighbour girl. Soo...won? ...Sooyeon? Or something like that...

“What's wrong with you?”

She stared at him for a little, while her face was slowly turning crimson red. She then looked down at her feet and scratched the back of her head.

“Don't you have any shame? Opening the door without wearing a shirt...really...that's too much...”

So that's the reason why she blushed that heavily? What a funny girl. Acting all innocent and correct...wait...but didn't she act the same when I kissed her? Could it be...that she really has no experience in love.

Kyuhyun smirked evilly and leaned against the frame of the door.

“So what? Seeing how you blushed when looking at me only shows that you liked what you see, didn't you?”

“Ya! Stop talking this nonsense. Every normal girl would react like this if...something...like that... happened to her....”

Sooyoung was still staring at her feet, so she didn't see Kyuhyun's evil smile. Still leaning against the frame, Kyuhyun reached out his hand and put a finger under her chin, forcing the brunette to look at his face.

“You're wrong, darling. Every normal girl would be really happy if she was greeted by such a good looking guy in such a way....so...Sooyoungie...” He smiled sweetly at her and let go of her chin. “I guess you aren't normal then, right?”

Sooyoung, already on the verge to punch him and calling him weird names, breathed in deeply and tried to calm herself down. Like Changmin-oppa told her...this Cho Kyuhyun wasn't an easy person. According to Min-oppa, he was kind of cold and introverted, sometimes sadistic and even more often just evil.

What did Min-oppa say? His outsides are like of a prince, while his inside is pitch black. He's the evil prince of the group....well...too bad that he's also the one who is the best with computers...Geez...why did my laptop had to break down right now? It's just too late to bring it in repair and I still need to do my homework...and I have to check my mails...geez...Sooyoung, just calm down and try to be as nice to him as possible. He just likes teasing...no! Torturing people and if you let him make you angry he will just be even more satisfied....

The tall girl sighed and look at his face, trying to keep her eyes at that height and not let them wander down a bit to his abs. She smiled a little at him and tried to sound as nice and friendly as possible.

“Fine...then I'm not normal. But Kyuhyun-shi...since were neighbours and you're also a friend of my oppa it would be best if we try to get on well with each other, don't you think so too?”

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow and looked at her. She definitely wanted something from him and according to her way of asking, he would decide if he was going to help her or not.

“And?”

“Well...the others mentioned that you're really good with computers...so I was working on my homework just now and then it just broke down...and now I wondered if you could help me fix it.”

“Hm....I don't know...I'm a busy person, too, you know? I don't know if I have the time to help anyone who asks me.”

He stepped back a little and wanted to shut the door when Sooyoung put her foot in between the door and the frame.

“Kyuhyun-shi! I beg you. It's important for me so if you could help me I would be really grateful...I...could make you dinner while you take a look at my laptop, ok? Then you would save the time for making dinner. Please!”

The young man opened the door again and sighed. Actually he thought that her voice sounded really adorable when she was asked him helplessly like that, but he couldn't tell her. So he acted like he was all annoyed and even frowned a little.

“Fine...but please stop talking. Geez...I've never seen such an annoying person.”

Kyuhyun turned around and walked into his room to grab his shirt and put it on. Sooyoung just shyly entered, because after all it was a man's flat. It was built just like her's but the feeling was completely different. He didn't have many pieces of furniture in his living room, just the few necessaries. Everything was simple, but quite modern.

Sooyoung closed the door behind her and stood their in the middle of the room, unsure if she could just sit down on the couch or if she should wait for him to ask her to.

“Want something to drink?”

Kyuhyun walked back into the living room, still rubbing his hair with the towel and looked at her. Sooyoung just shook her head and looked down at her feet, making the young man roll his eyes. He walked over to her and grabbed her arm, pulling her to the couch where he pushed her down.

“So? What did happen?”

The brunette girl put her laptop on the table and opened it.

“I was working on my homework when the screen suddenly went black...and now it doesn't want to start anymore...”

Just to demonstrate it, Sooyoung pushed the power button, but the screen kept being black. She then looked up at her neighbour and raised an eyebrow.

“Do you think you can fix this?”

Kyuhyun, who was watching her fully concentrated, pushed her lightly away to sit down on the couch. Sooyoung, who saw that she wouldn't be a great help to him, stood up and went into the kitchen where she opened the fridge. Much to her shock there wasn't really anything eatable except for instant food.

“Geez...there's nothing eatable in here...”, she mumbled.

So she slowly walked back to the living room and opened the door, leaving it half opened and went into her flat to take some things out of her fridge.

“I guess that's a typical fridge of a guy living alone...he really needs a girlfriend who takes care of him. If not he's going to end up looking like a stick...and this would be sad for his gorgeous face...wait...gorgeous face? Aish! Why did I even think this?!? Stupid Sooyoung! He's so mean and the only thing I can think about is his face? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!”

Sooyoung put all the ingredients into a bag and filled her sleeping dog's feeding dish before she went back to the flat next door. Quietly, she closed the door behind her and went into the kitchen to prepare the dinner.

 



 

Ok...so...they still haven't meet...lol...I know you guys can't anticipate their final meeting...but the author is just too lazy XD 

Anyways...it's going to happen soon...so stay tuned

And please comment on this chapter since I want to know if you liked it or not :3