Like a brat

Let Me Hear Your Voice [On Hold]

 

Hey guys! *waves* so the next chapter is out! hurray! *claps*

thought the story isn't much developing...It's more like a filler chapter...TT.TT

I'm sorry!


 

Sooyoung immediately took her laptop when he left the room and opened the window. She let out a sigh of relief when she realized that she had opened the page but not logged herself in yet. It was way too embarrassing if he knew it was her blog. After all she wrote about her life, her thoughts as well as her feelings. And didn't she even mention him sometimes in the blog?

Yesterday there was someone. I though he was really cool. And his voice was just amazing...but in the end he turned out to be some jerk.

The brunette shook her head when remembering that she had called Kyuhyun a jerk in her blog. If he found out that she was Summer he would also notice that she talked badly about him and then he would probably start hating her. No! She didn't want it. After all they somehow started to slowly become friends. She couldn't risk their starting friendship. Sooyoung took one last look at the screen before she turned her laptop off.

Slowly she pushed herself up from the couch. Sooyoung flinched a little when her foot touched the ground and a sharp pain flashed through it. Trying not to put too much pressure on her right foot the tall girl slowly walked...or better limped...into the kitchen. Actually she was the one to prepare dinner so how did it turned out to be him to repair her laptop AND to prepare dinner? No, she couldn't let him do everything. When reaching the kitchen door Sooyoung tried to walk as normally as she could.

“Kyuhyun-shi....”

The young man looked up from the pot and turned his head a little to her.

“Hm?”

“What the hell are you doing?!?”

“Huh? I'm finishing your cooking...”

“But but but...did you really just put vinegar into the stew?”

Kyuhyun looked down to the bottle he was holding in his hand and gasped.

“Uh...could be?...”

Sooyoung stepped up to him and glared at the young man for a second before she took the bottle out of his hand and put it down on the worktop. She then took a spoon and tried the stew, hoping that he didn't put that much vinegar in. Kyuhyun watched her face slowly turning into a grimace and chuckled. Though he felt a little guilty for ruining her stew (it smelled really good before he had put the vinegar in) but seeing her cute grimace made it worth it.

“You should see yourself now, Sooyoung. You look really funny!”

“Haha. That's not funny.” The girl put down the spoon and sighed. “Aish...Eotteokke? We can't eat it anymore...”

As she seemed to be a little upset about it, Kyuhyun started to feel a little guilty. After all she took the time and bought all the ingredients to prepare dinner for him. He patted her shoulder lightly and put on an apologetic smile.

“Mian. I really didn't want to spoil it.”

The brunette stared at him, her cheeks started puffing up and her lips buckled into a small pout. She then turned back to the stew, putting stuff into it to save the stew. Kyuhyun ruffled through his hair and took her hand.

“I don't think there's anything you can do about it. Let's just go out eating!”

Sooyoung was still pouting and turned away. After all she had tried her best to make a delicious stew for him and now they wouldn't even eat it? How mean! She really wanted him to taste it. Cause she knew that he would praise her for her cooking skills if he just have had the chance to taste it. But now they would just go out and eat some common food.

“Come on, Soo! Look at me. I already said I'm really sorry. I really didn't mean to, but it just happened so let's just make the best out of this situation, ok?”

Slowly the brunette turned back to him but she was staring at his chest instead of looking into his face. She didn't know why but her sight had began blurring and her eyes were b with tears. Why did she suddenly behave this weird?

“Hey...is everything ok?”

“I'll go back to my apartment....sorry that I troubled you....”

Sooyoung wanted to turn around and go but Kyuhyun's hand was still grabbing her wrist and he pulled her back.

“What do you mean with you go back? Are you angry because I spoiled your stew? I already said I'm sorry, so what else do you want me to do?”

“Just let go of me. That's all I want!”

The young man ruffled through his hair, letting a frustrated sigh escape from his lips. Really, this girl was unbelievable! He already apologized to her and still she kept being huffy. Though he really tried to become friends with her, as Siwon-hyung asked him to take a little care of her since he was her neighbour, Kyuhyun could only shake his head in disbelief.

“Ya! Choi Sooyoung! Stop being this childish. I'm really really really sorry about the stew but we can't turn back time, ok? So let's just go out eating because I want to make up for you. But if you keep being this huffy I will feel bad for what I did, arasseo? So let's just go, ok?”

For a moment there was just silence and as the seconds went by, Kyuhyun started getting impatient. If she was still angry she would at least have snapped at him, if she wasn't then she would have nodded or said anything but she was just standing there, staring down to the floor and ignoring him. With his free hand, Kyuhyun reached out for her cheek and slowly lifted up her head. Sooyoung was biting her lower lip, tears were forming in her eyes. Then the tears started overflowing and rolled down her cheeks. A little shocked, the young man immediately pulled his hand back from her face and scratched the back of his head. What should he do? He just made a girl cry! First of all he had to apologize, right?

“Sooyoung? I didn't want to shout at you...Mianhae.”

The brunette was now looking at him, a light smile appeared on her lips. She shook her head and slowly wiped the tears away with the sleeve of her cardigan.

“It's ok, Kyuhyun-shi. I think I just got some dust into my eyes. You said we should go eating?” She gave him a bright smile and motioned to the door. “Let's go!”

Kyuhyun stared down to her, completely dumbfounded but also glad that he wasn't the reason for her tears. He slowly nodded and smiled at Sooyoung.

“Ok.”

“Oh and...could you maybe let go of my wrist?” She pulled up her hand and his hand lifted automatically with that movement. “I know everyone likes holding my hand, but if you want to do you should do it properly.”

Kyuhyun blinked a few times. Did this mean she wanted him to hold her hand? No. This couldn't be. She was obviously just making fun of him as a mischievous smile appeared on her lips and her eyebrows started wiggling. He let go of her hand and snorted.

“Tss...who would ever want to hold hands with such a rude, clumsy and childish brat?”

“Ya! Who are you calling a brat?!? I'm only 2 years younger than you!”

The young man shrugged.

“Just keep living in your tiny little pretty dream world...BRAT.”

Kyuhyun flinched a little when suddenly he felt her fist bumping onto his arm. Though she looked this skinny and weak....no, not skinny and weak but rather like a porcelain doll, beautiful and frail....though she looked like that, this girl was quite strong.

“This only proves more that you're a brat.” Kyuhyun rubbed his arm and grinned at her. “Sooyoungie, don't you know? Only little brats use their fists to solve problems.”

The tall brunette glared at him, biting her lower lip. Somehow Kyuhyun was right with that fact, but she couldn't just admit it, cause after all this would be her defeat. Slowly her cheeks began puffing up as she spun around and stomped out of the room.

really...just like a little kid....

“Are you going to stay there? I thought you wanted to get something to eat.”

Sooyoung already reached the front door and went out so she couldn't see the smile on his face. Kyuhyun took his jacket and his purse, putting his keys into his pocket and followed his neighbour who was waiting outside for him.

“Let's go.”

 


well...so this was the filler chapter...I hope you guys still liked it but somehow I just wanted to make a cute chapter where Kyu and Soo are starting to be friends with each other. But still I hoped you kinda like my crappy chapter. 

Please just comment in a more or less friendly way and tell me how you liked this crappy chapter. Thanks a lot...

Oh and...For all of you who are waiting desperately for Sooyoung to reveal her secret or for Kyuhyun to find out about Summer's true identity or about the other boys getting a bigger role....I can only quote Exo-M's Kris:

'Maybe next time'