The one he likes...?

Let Me Hear Your Voice [On Hold]

 

After having lunch with everyone, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung got up to go to their next course. They found out that luckily, they had chosen the same courses so they would be together all the time. And then there were also Yoona and Yuri with whom they also had all the courses, so the four girls slowly walked to their room, the boys, except for Leeteuk and Yesung (Leeteuk because he went with Taeyeon and the other sophomore girls and Yesung because...well...Sooyoung didn't know why, but somehow she felt that he liked Jessica although she only had eyes for Donghae who had dated her for half a year in high school but broke up due to a 'little fight' they had) accompanying them.

“Hey Sooyoung!” HyukJae walked right next to her, tapping her shoulder lightly. Sooyoung turned around and smiled at him, tilting her head a little to the left, looking adorably cute. Her bangs were falling into her eyes so she tried to blow them away but failed so she simply pushed the hair the side before answering him.

“Hmm? What's up oppa?”

HyukJae felt amazed by how these simple words could make him all excited, how her little movements could make him blush, how her cute smile could make his heart beat faster.

“Oppa? Are you hot? Your face is a little red...”

His fingers began trembling a bit and he could feel his cheeks flushing even more. But he couldn't let her see this, right? After all she only saw him as a brother. He clenched his hands to fists and cleared his throat, thinking about what to say so that Sooyoung wouldn't notice.

“Uhm...I wondered...” He came closer to her and started whispering. “I wondered if Hyoyeon-shi already has a boyfriend...I mean...uhm...she's cute, you know?”

Sooyoung, a little surprised and even more shocked, immediately stopped, letting the others pass them and stared at her first love. There was no chance that she would have misheard him...and also...his face was really red. So he really had interest in Hyoyeon?

Heartbroken, she forced a smile on her lips and took his hand.

“I don't think so...she never mentioned something like that...and also...”, she tried to look happy “I think that she likes you a lot...she said that you're really cool. That's great right?”

HyukJae, surprised that Hyoyeon liked him for real, blinked a few times before he smiled at his beloved childhood friend.

“Really?” He laughed a little. “I...am really lucky right?”

“Yeah...” Sooyoung let go of his hand. He seemed really happy about that fact.

So...oppa likes Hyoyeonnie...and Hyoyeonnie likes oppa...I...never even had a chance...how could I even think that one day oppa and me might become a couple. Really...Choi Sooyoung, stop dreaming...life isn't a fairytale...You're not even his type, so better stop liking him...maybe it's best if I just give up on him now?...

“Uhm...oppa!” Sooyoung tried to give him her best smile although she felt like crying. “I'll cheer on for you two. Please treat her nicely, okay?”

So...she never had any feelings for me...she even says that she will support me...I guess maybe it's better to play along?...and Hyoyeon-shi...she's really cute...and if she likes me...maybe I should give it a try?

“Sure I will.”

“Well then...” Sooyoung looked to the others who were already in front of the room. “We should hurry up a little, right?”

 

 

“Did...HyukJae-oppa...confess to you?”

“Eh?” Sooyoung turned around and stared at the blonde girl who was sitting on her right with her eyes wide opened. “What did you say?”, she whispered back, trying to speak as quietly as possible since they were sitting in class and their teacher was talking right now.

“well...”, Hyoyeon blushed a little. “When I watched him today at lunch...he kept looking at you...smiling...and he looked really happy with you around...so when you two talked to each other in the hallway...I thought that he confessed to you...I mean...I really like him a lot...but if he likes you more...”

“No way!” Sooyoung shook her head and smiled at her friend, although she didn't feel like laughing and smiling at all. “He...told me that he likes you! And how did you even think that he could like me? I'm more like his little sister!””

“He...really said this?” Hyoyeon eyes grew wider before she began beaming. “Then...maybe I should ask him out?...but I'm too shy...” She was like talking to herself when Hyoyeon suddenly grabbed Sooyoung's hand and looked at her with puppy eyes. “Soo...can you arrange a date?”

“Uhm...sure...”

“Yay! Thanks Soo! You're the best friend I could ever have!”

 

 

When Sooyoung got home she felt even worse than worse. Her day started bad and it only got worse. She felt tired, worn out, exhausted...and also heart broken. She should be happy for her friends right? But somehow she just couldn't smile anymore...in front of them it was easy, but now, alone (well...she was cuddling up to Suri) in her apartement, Sooyoung just couldn't do it anymore. Thinking about the day even made her loose her appetite...and this never ever happened before! Frustrated, she let go of Suri and lay down on her bed and her laptop, checking her blog for new messages. Only one new message. There was barely anyone who read her blog, but knowing that everyday at least he would send her a message, really made Sooyoung happy. At least he acknowledged her, making her feel special once in a day.

Excited to know what he wrote, she hastily clicked on the message and read through it.

 

"Of course I'd come over to take care of my precious friend! And why are you thanking 

me for worrying over you? You should feel sorry instead of thanking me! keke.

If you're really that thankful then why don't doing me a favour?"

GameKyu

While reading his sweet little reply, the corners of slowly raised. He was really a nice boy. Playful and teasing from time to time, but always caring and worried for her.

“I wonder what his favour is...should...I just answer him?”

 

“Mmmh...I guess you're right...then I'll take my 'Thank you' back and instead I'll apologize

to you, okay? Mianhaeyo for worrying you.

Mmh...today...something really sad happened...but I'm totally fine now, so don't worry!

It's just that I felt down for a little time, but now I can smile again...thanks to you.

Although we never met in real life, I'm glad to have you as my friend. You're really precious

to me, so of course I'll do you a fovour. Just ask me anything, I'll help you out for sure!”

Summer

Feeling all better now, Sooyoung took a leash and went out for a walk with Suri, also because she wanted to buy something to eat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a very short update...but I hope you all enjoyed reading it :)