Prince Charming?

Let Me Hear Your Voice [On Hold]

 

 okay...so here's the next chapter...it's not really that much longer than the first one...but I still hope you'll support me! :3

So...this is also the first chapter where someone is thinking something...I'll do it like always...Sooyoung's thoughts will be written in red while Kyuhyun's will be blue.

 

 

Sooyoung got off the bus and walked the last few meters back to her flat. Just a few weeks ago she moved in there with her little puppy Soori so she didn't have much time to decorate it. But besides from that she already loved it. Her flat was on the fifth floor with a balcony from which she had a quite nice view over the park next to the complex. Although the flat wasn't as big as the house she used ti live in with her family, it was cute and very comfortable. But the best thing about living alone was that this flat was her own little place from now on. She wouldn't have to depend on her parents any more.

Slowly Sooyoung went up the stairs and stopped in front of her door to search her keys. It was the last door in this floor so she had only one neighbor living next to her.

Hm...If I think about this...I haven't even introduced myself to my neighbors since I was so busy with work and moving I...Maybe I should do it now? In any case it would be polite to do so...but I have to feed Soori first.

Finally she found her bunch of keys and unlocked the door. Immediately a white little puppy ran barking and tale wagging towards her when she opened the door.

“Soori-baby! Did you miss me a lot?”, Sooyoung squealed and lifted her puppy and ruffled it's head. “Aw. You're so cute. Come on, I'll give you some food and then we'll go for a walk, okay?”

Sooyoung turned around to close the door when she suddenly saw someone coming out from the flat next door. He didn't seem to have noticed her since he walked down the stairs straightly without looking at her. Sooyoung just stood there, amazed, and watched him disappearing behind the next corner.

“He's really good looking, even if I mostly only saw his backside, don't you think so too, Soori?”, she asked and patted the dog's head before she closed the door.

Inside she carried Soori into the kitchen and put the dog down into it's basket. Then Sooyoung went to the sink to wash her hands before she opened the refrigerator.

“Aish...there's almost nothing in there...guess I have to go back to the convenience store at the corner...”, she sighted and took her purse.

After locking the door she went down the stairs she had just went up a few minutes ago and opened the big entrance door. Outside she breathed in the fresh air and tightened her scarf before she slowly went on to the store.

Maybe I should just have called a delivery service...but on the other hand it's too expensive...hm....what do I have to buy? There's almost nothing in the refrigerator...maybe I should just buy a few boxes of ramyun and some vegetables and a little bit of meat...then I wouldn't have to go shopping during the week...

Thinking about this and that, Sooyoung finally arrived at the market and went in to do her grocery shopping. In the end she also bought a lot of different snacks and some dog food so she had two really big bags to carry.

“Ah...so heavy...”

Slowly she went out of the shop and put down the bags a few meters away from the shop to rub her hands. She already bent down to lift them again when suddenly a shadow appeared in front of her. Sooyoung looked up in surprise. And there he was, the Prince Charming she had always dreamed of. Although Sooyoung couldn't see his face because of the light coming from a display window behind him, she could still tell that he was quite handsome with his tousled hair. Although he didn't seem to be that muscular he still seemed to be working out.

“Excuse me...”, he asked and her cheeks immediately reddened when she heard the deep and manly sound of his voice.

“Um...yeah, what's up?”, she nervously asked and smiled at him.

“Just move out of the way, please. You're blocking the street”, he suddenly coldly answered her question and looked at her with an annoyed expression on his face. Immediately her image of the perfect prince was destroyed.

“Stop staring at me and just get out of the way!”

The boy waited for a few more seconds, but Sooyoung was too speechless to move aside so he just pushed her away. While he went past her he glared at her for a second before he went on, his hands in his pockets. Sooyoung just stood there and watched him disappearing, still too speechless to move. Then after a few more minutes, she finally took her bags and went the way back home. When she arrived there, Sooyoung just threw the bags onto the ground and slammed the door behind her.

“Chincha? I've never met someone this unfriendly before! Who does he think he is? Aish...These kind of people always make me sick! Just because they're good looking they think they're better than anyone else!”

Sooyoung kept muttering while she unpacked the things she bought and put them into the cupboard. After she finished that she opened a package of dog food and put it into Soori's feeding dish. Then she turned around and began making ramyun for herself. While she waited for the water to boil, Sooyoung opened her laptop and opened her blog check the replies.

“Oh, there's a message?” Immediately her mood rose and a smile appeared on her face. “Of course GameKyu would reply to my post.”

 

“Don't worry! Today, again, your show was great as always. It was really fun

to listen to you guys...But you seemed to be quite nervous this time. Could

this be because of tomorrow? I know you always wanted to go to SM Academy

so don't worry about it and keep pursuing your dream. I hope one day I'll be able

to see the great dancer “Summer Choi” doing what she loves the most.

And don't worry about if you will find many friends or not. I'm sure you

will have many friends since your a lovely girl. Good luck for your first official

school day! Do your best but don't overdo it! Fighting!”

GameKyu

 

“Aw, that's totally cute!”, Sooyoung squealed and smiled widely. Immediately wrote a message back to him.

 

“Kamsa hamnida, GameKyu. You're always supporting me so much although we

don't know each other in real life. Now that I think about it...you we're always there

for me, from the very beginning of my blog up until now. You have always given

me strength to go on and to follow my dreams. You're a really precious friend to me.

I hope one day we will finally meet each other in real life. Up until then, please

keep supporting me and comfort me whenever I'm down. And don't worry, I won't

overdo it! Goodnight, GameKyu...and sleep well!

:3”

 

After answering back all the messages, Sooyoung checked her mails and turned the laptop of before she went into the kitchen where the water was boiling in a pot. She turned off the cooker and put the noodles into the water together with some vegetables and an egg. While she waited for the ramyun to be done, she cleaned up Soori's feeding dish and the kitchen. Finally, she sat down and ate. After half an hour she finished and did the dishes before she took the leash to go out for a walk with her little puppy. Sooyoung carefully locked the door behind her and went down the stairs to go to the park where she unleashed her dog to let it run freely while she sat down on a bench to think a little bit. First of all she reflected her day when she suddenly remembered the guy from the convenience store.

Geez...I don't know what's wrong with him...but if I meet him again someday...even if it's really unlikely...I'll definitely teach him a lesson!

 

 

 

So...this time it was more from Sooyoung's point of view^^ Are you wondering who that guy might be?

If you are free, just comment or subscribe if you haven't done it until now^^

Please show a lot of love to this story as well as you already did/still do to my other stories! :3