Don't cry

Let Me Hear Your Voice [On Hold]

 

I'm back again! Yay! X3

Now that my autumn holidays have started...actually already on monday...I have lots more time to write on my fanfics. And I decided this one to be the first one to be updated!  *claps*

Though it's not a really long chapter I still hope you all can enjoy reading it. I promise I'll try my best for the next few chapters, but right now I'm a little stressed because I still have to update my 3 other stories TT.TT

So it might take some time till the next chapter comes out...like maybe a week or two?



 

 

Kyuhyun worked really concentrated and didn't even notice Sooyoung who was rumbling around in the kitchen. After half an hour he finally made the last clicks and her laptop was running again. Satisfied with his good work he nodded and stretched his arms.

“It wasn't that hard...actually really easy...way too easy for a pro like me.”

He smiled confidently and rubbed his stiff neck, while the screen of Sooyoung's laptop was turning on slowly. A window was minimized and blinked.

“Oh...her Internet browser is still on...”

Kyuhyun was a little curious, wondering what sites his neighbour would visit in her free time.

“Hm...she won't be upset if I take a look, right?...and after all...I repaired her laptop for her...”

Just to insure himself, he turned around and held in his breath, perking up his ears. Sooyoung was still rumbling around, he could hear her damped foot steps and the clattering pots, so he turned around again and clicked on the window. It opened. Kyuhyun took a curious look and gasped. He shook his head, not believing what he was seeing.

Suddenly he heard a loud noise and Kyuhyun jerked. His heart was beating really fast and he felt a little guilty.

“Are you alright?”, he asked while walking into the kitchen where he found his neighbour kneeling on the floor. Sooyoung looked up at him, biting her lower lip.

“I'm sorry, Kyuhyun-shi. I'm really really sorry!” She looked as if she was about to cry while she picked up the shards of something that looked like an old cup. “I really didn't want to break it...but I was turning around and then it felt down because I hit with my elbow against it. And...and...and...”

Kyuhyun sighed. Why was she making it so dramatic?

“And what, Sooyoung?”

“I...think I cut myself...”, she mumbled and looked down.

“And you're still stupid enough to continue picking up the shards?!?”

“But...I broke it...so I have to clean up...”

He couldn't believe what he just heard. Kyuhyun knelt down and grabbed Sooyoung's hand to stop her from picking up more shards. How could someone be this stupid? He didn't know, but he knew that he had to treat her cut first.

“Come on!”

After he stood up Kyuhyun pulled her up and lead her into the bathroom where he made Sooyoung sit down on the edge of the bath tub.

“Just sit there and don't even dare to bleed on the floor!”

Kyuhyun turned around to the cupboard on his right so he couldn't see the tall brunette neither imitating him nor making faces. When he found his first-aid kit he turned around and Sooyoung immediately stopped and looked at him with a whiny look in her eyes.

“Stop looking as if you would start crying every second...”

He couldn't stand seeing her like that. Although she looked quite cute, but still! Kyuhyun didn't want to see a girl crying. Carefully he placed the first-aid kit on the floor and opened it.

“It's still bleeding...and it hurts...”

Even her voice sounded weak and whiny, awakening his protective instinct. Kyuhyun sighed and took her hand carefully. In a glimpse of a second he placed her fingertip between his lips and lightly on it. Sooyoung stared at him with a shocked expression, but soon her cheeks began to redden and she covered with her uninjured hand to keep herself from gasping. With her hand, Sooyoung could feel how hot her cheeks already got and the longer Kyuhyun on her finger the deeper the red of her cheeks turned.

“Kyu...hyun-shi...pl-please stop it...”

Kyuhyun looked up in surprise. He over her fingertip for one last time and stared at her with a raised eyebrow. Immediately Sooyoung pulled her hand back and turned away so that he couldn't see her face.

“Doesn't it help? You finger stopped bleeding.”

“But...but...” She couldn't tell him the truth. “But it's GROSS!”

“Do you want to tell me, that, whenever my mom did this for me, it was gross?!?”

“If you're mom does it for you it's ok...but you're like a complete stranger...”

“How can I be a stranger? You even know my name and asked for my help!”

“But...still!” Sooyoung didn't know what to answer back. “Geez! Just put on the band aid...”

And only a few seconds ago he really thought someone this feisty could be quite cute? Kyuhyun clicked his tongue and took out the band aid, putting it around her finger.

“Did you at least finish cooking?”, Kyuhyun asked while putting the kit back to it's place.

“Cooking...OMO!”

The tall girl jumped up and ran into the kitchen.

“YA! Be careful! There are still some shar...”

“Arghhhh!”

Kyuhyun only heard her whining and took the first-aid kit out of the cupboard and hurried into the kitchen. Sooyoung was sitting on the ground, holding her left foot. Her white sock was slowly turning red. She looked at him and this time her eyes were really filled with tears. Kyuhyun sighed. Although he really wanted to scold her he couldn't.

“See? This happens when you're not listening.”

He flicked her forehead lightly and knelt down, putting the kit next to him.

“Come on, Sooyoung. Let go of your foot. I need to take a look at it.”

A little reluctant, the brunette girl finally let go of her foot and watched the young man taking off her sock. Kyuhyun gasped.

“Is it...that bad?”

“No...but there's still a splinter...”

“Take it out! Take it out!”

“Just calm down, Sooyoung! I need a little bit more light...maybe we should go into the living room.”

Kyuhyun looked at his neighbor. Guessing that she wouldn't be able to stand up, he went a little closer to her and put his one arm under her legs and the other arm around her waist.

“Can you take the first-aid kit?”

Sooyoung nodded and reached out for the box. She had to lean a little forward to do so and her face was only a few centimeters away from Kyuhyun's. The brunette blushed a little.

“Got it...”, she mumbled and hoped that he wouldn't see her face.

“Ok...”

Kyuhyun slowly straightened up. Unexpectedly it was really easy and he looked at Sooyoung with surprise. Didn't that girl eat enough? How come she was so light although she was that tall? He lightly shook his head and decided to feed her a lot of food. Even her waist felt so slim and frail. All in all Kyuhyun noticed that Sooyoung was really thin. From her shoulders to her waist, she looked as if someone could break her just by hugging her a little bit too tight. And her legs...well...they were just long and slim, like of a supermodel. When he suddenly realized what he was thinking, Kyuhyun scolded himself in his thoughts and carried her into the living room where he carefully placed her on the couch. He then sat down at the other end and lifted her injured foot up a little.

“Ok...just tell me when it hurts...”

From the first-aid kit, Kyuhyun took out forceps and started pulling out the splinters. After each splinter he took out, Kyuhyun looked up to see if everything was ok with her. Sooyoung was clenching her teeth and covered with both her hands. Her eyes were still teary, but she tried holding back the tears. Finally Kyuhyun pulled out the last splinter and smiled at her.

“They're all out now. I only have to disinfect the wound. This might hurt a little, but after that I'll only put on the bandage and that's all. So hang on a little kay?”

Sooyoung only nodded at him, afraid that she might start crying when she said something. Kyuhyun couldn't help himself but patting her head before the took out the bottle with disinfectant. When the liquid came in contact with the wound, the tall brunette jerked back a little and let a little whimper escape from her lips. Although she really didn't want to cry, the tears started rolling down her cheeks. Kyuhyun quickly bandaged her foot and knelt down next to her.

“Hey...stop crying. It's all done now.”

Gently he took out a tissue and wiped the tears off her cheeks.

“Come on Sooyoungie! Smile for me, ok?”

The tall girl sniffled and tried to give him a weak smile. Kyuhyun scratched the back of his head, not sure how to cheer her up. Maybe talking about something she likes?

“Mmmh...When I repaired your laptop..I saw you also read the blog "Pieces of happiness"? It's a really nice blog, right?”

Sooyoung's eyes widened when she heard him saying the name of her blog. She was pretty sure that there was no other blog with the same name. But since he asked if she read it 'too', he couldn't know that it was her blog right? Sooyoung just nodded.

“Uh yeah...it's really nice.”

The young man in front of her smiled gently.

“I'll go and look after the food, ok? Just stay here. I'll come and carry you into the kitchen when everything is finished.” With these words Kyuhyun stood up and went into the kitchen.

Sooyoung immediately took her laptop when he left the room and opened the window. She let out a sigh of relief when she realized that she had opened the page but not logged herself in yet. 

 



 

Ok...so this was the new chapter...I hope you liked it...

please comment :3