Let's all become friends!

Let Me Hear Your Voice [On Hold]

Kyuhyun was coming back from the vending machine, holding three bottles in each hand while talking to Yesung about the newest computer games, when he suddenly heard a familiar voice. He looked at the table, where he expected his friends would sit...and saw a bunch of girls. Geez...did Taeyeon really had to bring all her friends along? Yeah...she was Teuk's girlfriend so of course she would eat with them. And he could also understand that she would want to eat with Tiffany and Jessica, too. But who the hell were the four other girls? He had never seen them before so Kyuhyun guessed they were first years, probably some chicks invited by Donghae. He mentally shook his head about his girlcrazy hyung when he realized that one of the girls was pointing and glaring at him. Was she the one who yelled from before?

"Look...that girl's pointing at you...you know her Kyu?"

Kyuhyun squinted while walking closer to the table. The girl seemed quite familiar, he was sure that he had seen her from somewhere before. That face, these clothes and especially these legs....suddenly it dawned on him. She was the bus girl!

 

"Youngie, you know Kyu? Did he do anthing bad to you? You seem a little...angry?"

HyukJae was a little surprised. Kyuhyun wasn't the type of guy who would talk to girls while Sooyoung was too shy to talk with guys. She was usually cute and bubbly but whenever an unknown male person was present Sooyoung would immediately turn into a timid and reticent girl. It somehow annoyed him a little that she seemed to be able to talk to guys easier now althought it was a good thing...but on the other hand he was also relieved...At least it was just Kyuhyun to whom she got closer. Cho Kyuhyun, the gamer who didn't have any interest in girls excepts for his crush, a girl he met on the Internet but never saw in real life. And besides that...the athmosphere between those two didn't seem like they would be friends, let alone having any deeper relationship.

"Argh...this jerk is a friend of them? Geez...I thought I wouldn't need to see him ever again! Why am I always this unlucky?!? Ah really...I want to kill him right away!...calm down Choi Sooyoung! Don't do anything stupid now...he's a friend of your oppas so he can't be such a bad person, right?...No, absolutely wrong! He is even worse! Really!...but I can't tell them. It would destroy their friendship...and besides it's too embarrassing. If Hyuk-oppa knew that this jerk kissed me...Ani! I can't let this happen!"

So Sooyoung decided to not say anything. She just nodded and put her hand down.

"Ne...he's my neighbour...Don't worry, he didn't do anything...I...was just surprised to see him here..."

"Ah, I see..."

When Kyuhyun finally arrived at the table he put down the bottles and looked at Sooyoung for a split second before he turned to his hyung.

"Did you invite all these girls, hyung?"

"They're all pretty, right?", Donghae grinned, which only led him to earning a cold glare from both Kyuhyun and Jessica. Pretending not to notice it, Donghae kept smiling. "But well...I didn't invite them. You already know our JeTaeNy trio, rigth? And these two ladies are Yuri-shi and Yoona-shi. They are first years and friends of our Sica." He pointed at the two girls who were sitting next to each other, both rolling their eyes in sync, before he stood up and walked to Sooyoung. "And this here", he grinned and gave her a back hug, "this is my lovely Youngie, but you already seem to know my baby, right?" He kept hugging her while making a movement with his head into Hyoyeon's direction. "And this pretty and charming young lady is Soo-baby's friend Hyoyeon-shi....You see? I didn't invite any of them."

Like the YoonYul couple already did, Kyuhyun started to roll his eyes.

"You're talking too much. A 'no' would have been enough."

Finally Donghae let go of Sooyoung, but only to lock his arms around the younger boy. While holding on tightly to Kyuhyun, Donghae began whining in an annoying way.

"Kyu? Why are you always so cold to your hyung? Although I love you so much and bought you this new game that you wanted you keep pushing me away. Why, Kyu, why?"

Again Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and sighed while all the others, especially the girls, watched them laughing.

"Can someone stop him please?" 

Donghae kept his arms locked around the younger boy until Changmin finally stood up and pulled the two apart by grabbing Donghae's collar. 

"Geez...Just stop it already hyung. We're hungry and if you continue being childish like this the break will be over before we have started eating. And you know that you're going to regret it if some of us can't eat their lunch."

He than dragged his hyung to the table and pushed him down onto his seat, intentionally not letting him sit next to Sooyoung. When Changmin himself turned around to sit down next to his crush he immediately froze when he saw that Kyuhyun had sat down next to her. A little disappointed that he again couldn't get the chance to be near her (he already wanted to pick her up at the entrance to bring her here, but unfortunately Donghae's lesson ended sooner than his and before he knew, his hyung already sent him a message that he'll be going) he looked around and sat down on the last free place, unfortunately on the other side of the table. He could see her eating but not talk with her since there were too many other people between them. He mentally cursed his 2 weeks older hyung but immediately took it back. Kyuhyun didn't care about girls and he probably just sat down on the next free spot. As a gamer he would never move around more than necessary.

Finally after evereyone settled down, Leeteuk the oldest and also the 'leader' raised his voice.

"Ok. Since there are a few people we don't know yet, let's introduce ourselves first before we start eating, ok? So...I'm Park Jungsoo, but please call me Leeteuk. I'm 25."

He then turned to the small girl besides him and smiled gently at her.

" Ne...and he's my boyfriend." The girl smiled widely before she continued talking. "Well, I'm Kim Taeyeon and I'm 19, you can call me TaeTae or Taengoo. Taeng is also fine."

"Is it my turn now? Ok. I'm Tiffany Hwang, nice to meet you all. I'm 19 and grew up in the US. You can call me Fany." The girl gave an incredible eyesmile to everyone and made a V sign.

"I'm Choi Siwon. Nice to meet you. I'm 22 years old and I'm her cousin." He smiled and pointed at Sooyoung. "Anyone who wants to date her has to face me first."

"Oppa...you're embarrassing.", Sooyoung muttered and blushed a little. "Uhm..like Siwon-oppa said...Im his cousin Choi Sooyoung. I'm 18 years old and a first year. Nice to meet you all and please take good care of me."

Kyuhyun chuckled when he heard her awkward and overly polite introduction. This girl was quite funny.

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun, 20, nice to meet you."

"Ineloquent like always...Well, I'm..."

 

So the introduction went on and finally it was time to eat. Sooyoung ate happily while talking with her beloved Siwon-oppa. They were chatting about their past, remembering what funny things they used to do or what pranks they played to the other guys. All in all it was a really funny break and Sooyoung was glad that she went to the same university like her oppas, glad that their friends accepted her that fast. 

The only thing that somehow bothered her was, that Kyuyhun, although he sat next to her, wouldn't speak with her. He didn't speak with anyone, maybe a few sentences with Yesung but for the rest of the lunch he kept silent. She didn't expect him to act all friendly to her but he could at least try to be a little more sociable and talk with her. It just felt awkward sitting next to each other and ignoring each other. When she finally decided to ask him what courses he chose, Kyuhyun suddenly stood up and nodded at HyukJae while taking out his cell phone.

"Hyung, I'll go now. Tomorrow, lunch, same place and time?"

"Uh.", the older one answered. "See you tomorrow Kyu."

"Aigoo...Is our Kyu chatting with his girlfriend again? How cute!"

Kyuhyun, who was already walking away, turned around and glanced at Donghae.

"She's not my girlfriend!"

"Yet!" Donghae grinned. "But Kyu...You should just ask her out already. Didn't she say she wanted to have a boyfriend like you? So the worst thing that could happen is that she want to marry you right away."

"Just shut up, Lee Donghae!"

Kyuhyun sent another death glare to Donghae before he turned around and walked away.

"Aigoo...now he's angry at me again." Donghae pouted, but then he started giggling. "But isn't he cute?"

"Kyuhyun-shi has a girlfriend?" Yoona looked at the away walking boy before she turned around to face Donghae, waiting for an answer. Donghae pushed a streak of hair out of his face and nodded.

"Well...like he said, she's not his girlfriend...yet. But he likes her a lot."

"Wow...this girl must be pretty amazing..." Taeyeon said while leaning against Leeteuk's shoulder. "Right, honey? I've never seen him that interested in a girl before."

Leeteuk nodded. "Yeah...he's really serious about her. Since the two years I've known him she's the only girl he ever cared about..."

"Hm...if he's talking on the phone with her...doesn't she live here in Seoul?", Yuri concluded. "Or is she going to an other university?" 

"Nah" Donghae shook his head. "She's also a student of this university. But the problem is...well...i don't know if it's ok to tell you..."

"Oppa! <3" both Yuri and Yoona tried their cutest aegyo. "Tell us please!"

"Your aegyo is really cute, but only my Soo-baby can convinve me like this. So?" 

He turned around and waited for Sooyoung's answer. It wasn't really good to interfere with other people's businesses...but somehow she was also a little bit curious. Well, it didn't really concern her since she would never date someone like him...but still! She just wanted to know what kind of girl would like someone like him, but maybe he was different to that girl than to everyone else? From what Leeteuk had sad, Sooyoung guessed that Kyuhyun must really like that girl a lot. And if he liked her a lot then he wouldn't be this rude to that girl, right? So what kind of girl could change him into a nice person?

Sooyoung cleared before she looked at Donghae with her puppy eyes while doing her aegyo.

"Oppa, please tell us." 

"Aigoo! My Soo-baby is so cute!" 

Donghae immediately jumped up from his seat and ran to Sooyoung to give her another back hug, while she just covered her face in embarrassement. The others who hadn't seen Sooyoung's aegyo before, just watched them with their mouths wide open. Did he really say that this aegyo was CUTE?

"Honey, I think we should bring him to a doctor. I think something's wrong with Hae's mind. This aegyo..."

"I know Taeng...This aegyo was just...U don't know how to explain it...I mean Yuri-shi's and Yoona-shi's aegyo was really cute...but this?!?"

Changmin chuckled when he heard the couples conversation.

"Well, that's Soo's infamous 'aegyo that calls for a wooden stick'...well...Don't worry guys. It's not her really cute aegyo. She would usually just use this to annoy people...but somehow Donghae hyung is attracted to it..."

" Ya, you guys! It's totally cute! You guys are just too blind to see!"

He kept hugging Sooyoung for a little longer before he rested his chin on her head, looking at the YoonYul couple.

"Ok, I'll tell you te secret of Kyu's 'girlfriend'...The problem isn't that they're too far away from each other but...well...how should I say it...Kyu got to know her via Internet and up untill now they haven't even met once."

"Omo! Chincha?!?", the two girls squealed and looked at each other. "Omo, that's so cute! He totally doesn't seem like this type of person."

 

 

While the others, well mainly the girls, kept talking and squealing about how cute this was, Kyuhyun went to the rooftop and sat down there, leaning his back against the door so that he would immediately notice if anyone was coming up there. Usually there weren't many but from time to time there were a few couple trying to enter his secret hideout. When they noticed that the door wouldn't open they would usually go to another place.

Kyuhyun opened his cell phone and opened her blog. He remembered that he hadn't answer her reply yet, so he went to the post to re-read her reply.

 

Keke, don't worry! I'll be alright!...and by the way...If I'm ill you will come over for

sure to take care of me, right? (^.~) Thank you so much for worrying for me over

the last few years...chincha...I wished I'd have a nice and caring boyfriend like you.

But unfortunately I'm always meeting the wrong person...Yesterday there was someone

I though he was really cool. And his voice was just amazing...but in the end he turned

out to be some jerk...oh well...I'm only talking about my personal problems.....But your

girlfriend must be the happiest girl on earth to have such a nice boyfriend!

I'll follow you advice to not overwork too much! Kamsa hamnida.”

Summer

He chuckled when he read the first few lines. She was really cute.

"Oh man...I'm really crazy for her. How long is it ago? 4 years since I heard her voice for the first time? 4 years since I liked her...All those time I was really happy just to hear her voice, but I really want to meet her now....Maybe I should just ask her if she want to meet? But what if she refuses?...But Donghae said that my chances were high...maybe I should jus?..."

So he slowly typed in, deleted, rewrote, deleted again.

"Of course I'd come over to take care of my precious friend! And why are you thanking 

me for worrying over you? You should feel sorry instead of thanking me! keke.

If you're really that thankful then why don't doing me a favour?"

GameKyu

Depending on her answer he would ask her out or not.

 

 

 

Ok, so now this was the next chapter...Sooyoung seems a little bit interested in Kyu right? And in this chapter there wer quite a lot SooHae moment...also a jealous Changmin...and Kyu is so totally in love with her :3

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. If yes tell me why...and if no...then also tell me why XD