My Hero?

Let Me Hear Your Voice [On Hold]

 

Okay...so this is the next chapter...well...just read and enjoy it!^^

 

 

Chincha! This guy is just...unbelievable! How can someone be this rude and doesn't even notice it?” Sooyoung stomp her foot onto the floor. “Why am I always this unlucky? I really thought this flat was perfect although it's a little far away from school. And now? Chincha! Out of all people, why does he have to be my neighbour?!?”

The girl ruffled through her hair and glared at her neighbour's door when her eyes wandered over his door plate.

Cho Kyuhyun...You're going to regret the day you treated me, Choi Sooyoung, this rudely. Just wait and see.”

Before she turned around to leave, Sooyoung released her anger by kicking the door, but because she was wearing heels, she couldn't do it as hard as she wanted to. After pushing her hair back from her face she took a look at her wristwatch...and was startled.

Bwoh?!? It's already this late?”

Sooyoung rushed down the stairs and out of the building, running down the street to catch the bus which suddenly appeared behind her.

Aish...it's all hiss fault! I'm going to kill you, Cho Kyuhyun, if I'm too late on my first day!”

She speeded up a bit and tried to avoid all the people getting in her way while apologizing every few seconds although she haven't even touch them. The bus already got ahead of her and stopped at the bus stop 200 meters right in front of her and opened it's door to let the people in.

Please wait for me!”, she yelled in the hope the driver might have heard her, but the doors closed. Sooyoung already wanted to give up and slow down when suddenly the doors opened again and a head appeared.

Come on. It's only a few more meters!”

The boy smiled at her and gave her his hand to help her into the bus.

Kamsa hamnida”, Sooyoung thanked him out of breath and smiled. Thanks to him she was in time. She wouldn't be late on her first day.

No problem”, he answered and smirked at her. “Who wouldn't help such a pretty girl in such a situation?”

Slowly her cheeks turned red and Sooyoung could only smile shyly.

So?” The boy raised an eyebrow. “My pretty lady...do you also have a name?”

Because she could feel that even her ears became hot, Sooyoung looked at him for a second before she lowered her eyes. The boy had helped her and he was also good looking...but was it really ok to tell him her name? After all he was still a stranger...and Sooyoung could also tell that he was obviously flirting with her. How should she react? Although there had been some guys trying to flirt with her before, she had always been with some friends who always protected her. To be honest...it scared her if a guy came too close to her that sudden. And after all it had also been because of a guy that she had a hard time in Japan so that she had to move back to Korea.

Oh my....” Suddenly the boy lifted her face with his finger so that she had to look at him. “Is the princess that shy?”

Surprised by his sudden 'attack' Sooyoung's eyes widened and she moved back a step. Although she wanted to yell at him that he should leave her in peace, she couldn't say anything. Instead she just stared at him like a deer in the headlights, now unable to move.

Come on...I won't hurt you, little lady.”, he whispered into her ear as he moved closer to her. “Just tell me you name. I promise I can make you feel good.”

The boy raised his hand and brushed her cheek, giving her goosebumps, while he continued to whisper into her ear. But then, suddenly, Sooyoung only felt an arm wrapping around her waist and someone pulled her right right behind him.

What are you doing, you jerk?”, he yelled at the guy and grabbed his wrist. Although Sooyoung could only see his back, she could already tell that it was him, Cho Kyuhyun, just by the sound of his voice.

Why are you butting in? It's none of your businesses what I'm doing with her or not!”

Oh really...I think it's my business cause you're touching my girlfriend.”

Sooyoung only saw Kyuhyun pushing away the guy's hand and the other glaring at them. And not only him...all the other people on the bus were looking at them. Sooyoung lowered her head and lightly twitched Kyuhyun's sleeve, but the boys kept going on.

Do you really think I believe you that she's your girlfriend?”

You don't? Want me to show you?”

Suddenly Kyuhyun turned around to Sooyoung and wrapped his arms around her waist. Sooyoung just watched him in shock, while he leaned his forehead against her's and the gap between their lips slowly became lesser until their lips met for 2 very long seconds. He then turned around again and glared at the other guy.

I tell you...If you ever dare touching her again you will definitely regret it.”

The guy glared back at him for a few seconds before he turned around and got off the bus which had arrived at the next stop.

Slowly Kyuhyun turned around to Sooyoung, who had been standing there like frozen.

You...are you stupid or what? How can you just stand there like a deer in the headlights when something like this happens to you? If you don't do martial arts, at least scream for help or yell at him! Chincha! I've never met someone this stupid. What if I haven't been around? What if he had taken you with him? Do you know what might have happened to you?”

Although Sooyoung could her him scolding her she just couldn't remember anything he said. The only thing that circled in her mind was that he, Cho Kyuhyun, kissed her.

He...kissed me?...A real kiss?...Kiss...first kiss...FIRST KISS!?!...WHY? Why does it have to be with him? How dare he kiss me?

Slowly all the energy came back to her as her anger slowly raised up again and Sooyoung glared at him.

YA! How dare you kiss me?”, she yelled and battered his chest.

What are you doing?!?” Kyuhyun grabbed her wrists so that she couldn't hit him any more. “I helped you and you're thanking me by beating me up? You're not only stupid but also ungrateful, rude and violent! Don't ever expect me to help you again!”

I never asked you to help me, you ignorant jerk!” Sooyoung felt the tears of anger coming up, so she pulled her arms down to free herself from his grip and turned around to wipe the tears away.

Kyuhyun watched her in disbelief. How could this girl think that he was the bad one? He just did all this to help her and now she thanked him by hitting and yelling at him. And worst of all, just because she cried, he also felt that he had done something wrong.

Geez...”, he sighted and grabbed her wrist, pulling her out of the bus at the next stop. Fortunately it was the one near at SM Academy so he wouldn't be late if he talked to her a little.

Let go of me!”, she yelled and tried to free her self but Kyuhyun tightened the grip and dragged her into an alley where he pushed her against the wall, cornering her with his arms.

Suddenly her voice became weaker and full of fear.

Ya!...What are you doing?”

Kyuhyun just smirked at her and moved his head nearer to her's.

St-Stop it...I...I'll call the police...”

When their foreheads touched again, the girl squinted her eyes and held her arms in front of her chest.

Geez...if you always react like this, it's no wonder if you're going to be kidnapped one day.” Kyuhyun moved back a few steps and shook his head. With these words he turned around and left.

 

 

Kiss..they kissed! XD

I'm feeling bad for turning the story like this...Kyu...Summer is your one and only love so why are you kissing Soo? X3