It's YOU?

Let Me Hear Your Voice [On Hold]

 

 Hm...although I wanted to make longer chapters...they always turn out to be short ones...mianhae...

 

 

 

Kyuhyun woke up early in the morning to play a round of Starcraft and to check her blog like he did every morning before he went to university. 'Summer' would usually write a message when she got up. Whenever he read her cute little messages, in which she encouraged herself and also all her readers, it made him happy and he felt like it would be going to be a good day. Just because he was able to read her cheers.

 

“Good morning everyone! I hope you all slept well last night...Because I was so

nervous I couldn't sleep that much....But still...I'm too nervous to be tired. Two

more hours until my first official day at SM Academy will finally begin! >.<

But first of all I have to get ready for my new job. From today on, I'll be

delivering milk in the neighbourhood! It's going to be hard to wake up this

early, but I'm full of energy and totally motivated as this will also help me

to work out. I'm quite happy that I can do something for my health while I'm

working, so it's really good that I got this job!...Well...I think I have to go now

or else I'll be late for my first lesson! Drink a lot of milk and stay healthy guys!

Let's also try our best today! Fighting!”

 

Immediately a smile appeared on Kyuhyun's lips even when he had just read the first line of her post. Even now, when she should take care of herself first, she was still worrying about all the other.

“She's so cute and caring! And she's always this motivated..still I'm a little worried.....Just wait a little longer for me, Summer. I'll find you for sure! And then I'll take care of you.”

Kyuhyun took a look at his wristwatch. It was 6.30 am and she wrote the post about half an hour ago. If he replied to her then he would probably receive an answer in about half an hour, right before he would have to leave for school. He thought a few seconds about what he could write to encourage her before he typed in his message.

 

“You're full of energy like always. So enviable! Give your best, but don't try too hard.

Take good care of yourself first. It wouldn't be nice if you missed your lessons because

you overworked...Well...I hope you will have a great first day at your new school.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Fighting!”

GameKyu

 

Kyuhyun stood up and after stretching his arms he went into the bathroom to get ready for school. After he took a shower and brushed his teeth he went back into his room to change his clothes. When he passed hi laptop he checked if she had written something back, but since there was nothing he went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. After he finished eating he did the dishes and cleaned the table before he went back into his bedroom to pack his books and folders. Finally, at 7.08 am her reply arrived.

 

Keke, don't worry! I'll be alright!...and by the way...If I'm ill you will come over for

sure to take care of me, right? (^.~) Thank you so much for worrying for me over

the last few years...chincha...I wished I'd have a nice and caring boyfriend like you.

But unfortunately I'm always meeting the wrong person...Yesterday there was someone

I though he was really cool. And his voice was just amazing...but in the end he turned

out to be some jerk...oh well...I'm only talking about my personal problems.....But your

girlfriend must be the happiest girl on earth to have such a nice boyfriend!

I'll follow you advice to not overwork too much! Kamsa hamnida.”

Summer

 

Does she think I have a girlfriend? Ah...chincha...” Kyuhyun sighted and turned off his laptop. He grabbed his bag and stood up. “I never mentioned something like that...Babo! You're the only one I liked since four years ago...Maybe I should just confess...But it's weird to do it via Internet...If I wanted to confess, then I'll have to find her first to tell her in person. But how can I find her when there are that many new students starting at SM Academy this year? Even if I looked for her at the dancing section there would still be plenty of girls...”

Kyuhyun closed the door behind himself. He was still in his thoughts when suddenly a voice appeared on his left side.

YOU? I'm living next to YOU?!? My neighbour is someone like THAT?!?”

He turned around in surprise and saw a tall girl with long and wavy dark brown hair standing in front of the flat next door. She was pointing at him while glaring. In other circumstances (if he wouldn't have met her like this and if Summer wasn't his ideal type) he would have said that she was really pretty. Especially her long and slender legs in that pair of jeans shorts and black heels. Kyuhyun caught himself staring at her leg so he had to force himself to look into her face, to listen to what she had said.

Wait?...what does she mean? And why does that girl seem to know me? I've never seen her before...

He took a closer look at her face. He couldn't remember where he could have met her but she seemed to be really angry. But what did he do to her to make her this angry?

Uhm...What do you mean? I don't know you..Are you sure you're not mistaking me with someone else?”

Do you think I'm that stupid? I wouldn't talk to you like that if I wasn't sure that it's you! And by the way, I would never mistake anybody's voice, especially not when I thought that that voice was just simply am...” Suddenly she stopped talking and her cheeks turned red. “Aish...what am I talking?”

The girl mumbled something incomprehensible and bit her lower lip. She seemed to have make up her mind since she then looked at him again, her cheeks still lightly reddened.

...Just apologize already...”

Her voice was shy and if they hadn't been in such an awkward situation, Kyuhyun would have said that she was quite cute, although she wasn't like his dream girl. But unfortunately, they were in this situation.

Why should I apologize? I didn't do anything wrong.” Well...he couldn't remember if he really did nothing, but that didn't matter. “So just get out of the way. Unlike you, I have to be on time.”

Kyuhyun waited for 2 seconds before he just pushed her out of the way.

Ya! You're doing it again! And you're saying that you didn't do anything wrong?!? Chincha! How can someone be this rude?!?”

Although he now slightly had an idea what he could have done wrong, Kyuhyun just ignored the girl and went on. The earlier he got to school, the more time he would have to find her.

 

 

 

So...this is the third chapter...From now on it's going to be more interesting, don't you think so too?

Please comment and subscribe if you haven't done until now :3