Reunion

Let Me Hear Your Voice [On Hold]

 

I love TaeTiSeo's Mini-album! And their performance of “Baby Steps” was just amazing! X3

well...sorry that it took me so long for updating, but I was a week far away from home for a school exchange and didn't have much time. And now I still have to do lots of homework and review all the stuff >.<

 

well then..this is the next chapter!^^ There will be some “new” characters X3

 

 

 

Sooyoung stared after him for a few seconds, still speechless about what had just happened. First, this crazy jerk acted more than rudely, then he didn't even notice it. And after telling him about his fault, he still didn't want to apologize. And now? He stole her first kiss she wanted to save for someone special, almost kissed her again and then criticized her?

Chincha! I'm going to kill you, Cho Kyuhyun!”, Sooyoung shouted and stomped with her foot on the ground. “Really...next times I'm going to kill you for sure. Just wait and see”, she then mumbled and ruffled through her hair before she smoothed out her clothes and turned around to enter the building.

Inside, Sooyoung looked around in awe. Although she had been there several times during her introduction weeks, SM Academy was still an amazing place where one could meet so many different people, all with the same dream. To let creativity lead their lives. Sooyoung smiled as she remembered the schools motto, how it was written on the brochure and immediately made her wanting to enter this school. At first she just wanted to follow her oppas to this school, but after she saw all these brochures, read through the school's homepage and looking at the photos her oppas send her, Sooyoung was sure that SM Academy was the one and only school for her. And now, finally, she was there.

The girl closed her eyes for a few seconds and listened to the many voices, the laughter and the busy steps. Slowly, Sooyoung opened her eyes and smiled widely. She was nearer to her dream than never before. From now on, no one would be able to stop her pursuing her dream!

Sooyoung, fighting! It's not a long way anymore. You can do it!”

After motivating herself, Sooyoung took a sheet of paper out of her bag.

First lesson is in room 024, building D with Ms Kwon....better get going or I'll be late...”

 

Sooyoung stopped in front of a door. After checking the door plate she was sure that this was the right room. Before opening the door, Sooyoung closed her eyes for a few seconds and took a deep breath.

No need to be nervous...Calm down, Choi Sooyoung...it's going to be a great day so..”

But suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder and she flinched in surprise.

Ah...sorry...I didn't want to startle you...”, a familiar voice appeared behind her.

Slowly Sooyoung turned around, her face beaming.

Oppa!”, she smiled at him and wrapped her arms around his neck. “I missed you so much!”

Your still the same little kiddo”, the guy laughed and lifted her up, whirling her around. They both laughed in joy and finally he put her down onto her feet, examining her from head to toe. Sooyoung blushed a little and smiled shyly at him. “Hm...seems like you grew a lot...”, he smiled and ruffled her hair. Making her moving back a few steps.

Oppa! Don't do this!”, Sooyoung muttered and straightened her hair. “I'm not a little child anymore. I'm already 18....”

So what?”, the guy asked and grinned. “For me you will always be my little Soo-baby I have to protect and take care of.”

Aish...oppa couldn't even take care of himself. We always got into troubles because of you. In the end it was always Donghae and Min-oppa and me who had to take the rap!...By the way....how are they? Why aren't they here? Did they change a lot or are they still the same?”

Hmph! You're always only with your beloved oppas. You didn't even ask me how I am or what I've been doing recently. Even back then it was always Hae-oppa here and Min-oppa there. Or Won-oppa. Damn...how many other oppas did you have?” The young man pouted and crossed his arms. “Somehow I have the feeling that you don't love your Hyuk-oppa although he was always the nicest!”

Oppa...Are you...mad because of me?”

Sooyoung looked at him with her puppy eyes. Knowing that he just couldn't resist her aegyo she watched his lips slowly turning into a little smile.

Geez...” He covered his mouth with the back of his hand and turned his face away from her. “Don't ever do this again, Choi Sooyoung!...How many times did I tell you that it's embarrassing when you try to act cute?”, he mumbled, still not looking at her.

What's wrong with him? A few years ago he just laughed when I did my aegyo, so why is he turning away now?...I know he always said that it's embarrassing but still....he's so strange now...

...but Hae-oppa and Min-oppa said I'm cute. And even Won-oppa admitted it. It's always only you who complains about it.” The tall girl pouted.

Geez...”, he sighted. “They're just saying it so that you're happy. Don't believe them, they're just scared that you might hit them.”

YA! I would never hit someone else!”, Sooyoung glared at him. “Well...at least not without a good reason...”, she added.

...Whatever....just don't do your aegyo in front of other guys ok? It's embarrassing and they will all run away. Not everyone is as nice as your oppas and will lie to you so that you feel happy.”

Ts...if you only came to goof on me then I'll better go into class now.”

Sooyoung turned around and pushed down the door knob when suddenly the guy grabbed her other wrist.

Wait, Sooyoung...I didn't mean it....Actually I'm really happy to see you again...so don't be angry at your oppa, ok?”

She turned her head towards him and looked into his eyes. She knew he never meant what he said in a bad way, it was just his way to show that he really cared for someone. But still...it hurt a little that he didn't think she was cute...or pretty. Even back then Hyuk-jae had never seen her as a girl, only as his little sister.

Come on...don't be angry with me, Sooyoung. I'll treat you lunch. We can eat all together, Donghae, Changmin, Siwon, you and me. Didn't you want to see your oppas again?”

Sooyoung sighted and smiled at him.

Ne, sounds good. You already had me when you said that it's going to be your treat.”, she laughed, her eyes sparkled. Only a few more hours and she would see them all again. “Then...we'll see each other during lunch break, ok?”

Hyuk-jae let go of her hand and smiled at his cutest and prettiest childhood friend.

Ne, see you later.”

The tall girl nodded and smiled one last time at him before she turned around and opened the door. Through the glass door, Hyuk-jae watched her enter the classroom, sitting down at a window place and unpacking her bag. Has it really been 4 years since he saw her the last time? He couldn't believe that it has been such a long time he wasn't by her side and wasn't able to see her grow. Back then she had already been pretty, he knew, but he never payed attention to it. Of course his friends always raved over her, telling him that she was so pretty, asking him if he could set her up with them or why he wasn't dating her, but he never saw her like this. To him she had always only been his 4 years younger childhood friend, his little sister. So what was this? What happened just now? 4 years had passed and she got even prettier. She was really tall now, with long and slender legs. Her face hadn't change much, maybe her cheeks weren't that chubby anymore, but her eyes. They seemed to sparkle like stars and her smile...it was just breathtaking.

Hyuk-jae shook his head and turned away, walking back the way to his classroom. Why did he suddenly have such thoughts? Why couldn't he be like 4 years ago? Only looking at her like a very close friend?

Geez...I can't do this to Changmin...”

 

 

So? Sooyoung sure has many oppas^^ it's going to be difficult for Kyuhyun to approach her...she has so many oppas who will protect her....poor Kyu...fighting!