Chapter 8

Best Friends Make the Best Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two. It was already almost two. Kyuhyun sighed, lazily glancing at the lions. Ryeowook and Henry had their arms linked as they pointed out which lions were doing what, wide smiles on their faces. And, somehow, even /this/ made Kyuhyun feel jealous. Though, seeing that bright smile, hearing that pleasant laugh, was enough to overcome this for now. His eyes landed on the precious boy and a small, tender, smile placed itself on his features. His eyes traced over Ryeowook's curves, ran down his spine, over his thighs and up his stomach and chest, to stop on his thin lips.
He began to mentally undress him, hunger filling his body and showing clearly in his eyes. That is, until he saw that innocent smile again. And he knew that he couldn't taint that pure image with his crude thoughts. Because that was one thing that he adored most about Ryeowook. That childish, blissful, innocence.
Damn, I love him. "Kyu-ah~!" Ryeowook turned shining eyes on the younger boy and he motioned for him to come closer. Henry had already walked away, now linking his arm with Zhou Mi's. This gave Kyuhyun a sense of relief, realizing that he was going to have at least a /few/ moments alone with Ryeowook. So, without hesitation, he made his way towards the smaller boy, nonchalantly wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him close.  Of course, this was deserving of Ryeowook's normal, embarrassed, blush, and the small squeak that left him as he was shifted ever closer to Kyuhyun's side. "Dooon't..." The elder whined, though followed it with a quiet, almost feminine, giggle to let the other know that he really didn't mind this new position. "Now... what was it that you wanted, Wookie?" Kyuhyun murmured, his fingertips tapping devilishly against Ryeowook's hip. "The others are going to get something to eat at the zoo's restaurant. I-I told them that I wasn't hungry yet... and that I still wanted to see the giraffes, and go to the gift shop. So... we could... I mean..." His voice got much more quiet, and he glanced back to make sure that the others were leaving, "We can finally be alone. If you still want to. It won't be for a long time, but we can avoid them for a little while, at least." Kyuhyun chuckled, his fingers no longer tapping, but his arm never leaving the other's thin waist. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go see the giraffes." Gently, as though Ryeowook were a delicate flower, he pulled the smaller boy along with him. If there was /one/ thing that he had remembered from that map, it was where the giraffes were. They were near the zebras, and just across from the aviary.  Now if only he could remember where those damned zebras were... Fifteen minutes of wandering around, Kyuhyun insisting on taking the lead, had sent them to many dead ends. Really, this was much more frustrating without Zhou Mi to show them around, and by now, the younger male was getting a little angry. Ryeowook, however, found this to be amusing. Because he'd noticed the large maps placed around the zoo, and he knew /exactly/ where they were at each moment. But he definitely wasn't going to tell this to his dongsaeng. "Aish! This is so annoying!" Kyuhyun finally shouted, removing his hand from Ryeowook's and messing up his hair in frustration. Of course, the smaller male simply watched, an amused grin trying to make its way into his expression, causing the corners of his lips to twitch.  "Kyuhyun-ah?" The name was spoken sweetly, tenderly, and Kyuhyun wasn't sure that he'd ever heard such an angelic sound. When he turned to face the boy, however, he clearly saw that hellish grin that had finally overcome Ryeowook. His brows furrowed together and he stepped closer to the red head, earning a mischievous giggle and a step back from the boy.  Another step forward from Kyuhyun, and another step back from Ryeowook. And once again, a larger step forward, followed by the other's larger step back. And, that easily, Ryeowook was standing back against the area map. 
You're so cute. Not caring that they had been spotted by a small group of fan girls, Kyuhyun placed his hands on Ryeowook's hips and gave him a devious smirk. This, paired with the girls holding cameras, wiped the grin right off of the older boy's face.  "K-Kyuhyun-ah..." Ryeowook muttered, trying not to be heard by anyone other than his date, "We should... I mean... let's just use the map a-and find the giraffes now, okay?"  Kyuhyun stole a glance in the direction of the fans, earning some squeals of delight, before leaning down to kiss Ryeowoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter