Chapter 2

Best Friends Make the Best Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His sleep was filled with forgotten dreams, but ones that contained Ryeowook, none the less.

When he awoke, all aside from Ryeowook's sweet smile having cleared from his mind, he felt somewhat empty. It was as though something important had happened in that dream, but he couldn't remember it for the life of him.

When his eyes adjusted, he slowly turned his head in the direction of the other bed. Ryeowook's still sleeping figure could be seen cuddled under the blankets. He was asleep on his side, facing towards Kyuhyun, and for a moment, the younger wondered if that was supposed to mean something.

Of course, logically, it only meant that Ryeowook had fallen asleep like that or had turned at some point during his slumber. It was nothing significant, though Kyuhyun wished that it had been.

Those pink lips, slightly parted, seemed so inviting.

So deliciously inviting.

And Kyuhyun's body was frozen, eyes locked on those precious lips, his mind playing with the idea of the taste of his hyung's mouth. The way that a /real/ kiss with him would feel... not just one of those silly, playful, ones that they shared from time to time. And what would it feel like to roam that forbidden mouth with his anxious tongue?

He imagined that Ryeowook's mouth would taste sweet.

I need to taste him...

"Kyu?" His name was mumbled, heavily laden with the sleep that wouldn't leave the boy yet.

"Yeah, Wookie?" He mumbled, hoping that he sounded like he had just woken up as well. He didn't want to seem as though he had been watching Ryeowook... though, really, he kind of had been.

"Good morning." The elder boy's lips curled up into a sweet, innocent, smile, momentarily stopping Kyuhyun's heart before making it beat faster than normal.

"G-Good morning." He replied, hating himself for having stuttered that little bit. Luckily for him, Ryeowook had either not noticed or had chosen to ignore it, rubbing the sleep from his eyes like a small child.

"You hungry?" Now, Ryeowook was getting out of bed, his pajama bottoms sitting low on his hips, the t-shirt he wore askew and pulled up a bit to reveal his stomach. Kyuhyun sat up and couldn't help but to stare, his lips very subtly as the older boy pulled the shirt back down properly. Again, Ryeowook either didn't notice, or pretended not to.

"Kyu? I asked if you were hungry. Are you?" He repeated, giving Kyuhyun another sweet smile.

"Er... yeah. Mhmm." The maknae finally replied, a light blush settling on his cheeks.

"I'll make you some breakfast, then~" Ryeowook took a few steps closer, reaching out to ruffle the boy's dark hair, a small, almost feminine, chuckle leaving him as he did so.

This caused Kyuhyun's cheeks to flush a little more, and this time, Ryeowook decided to do something about it.

With another little laugh, the older man pinched his dongsaeng's cheek. "You look so cute first thing in the morning~"

If you were mine, you could always see me first thing in the morning.

"Aish! Don't be doing those things!" Despite what his mind had been saying, his lips distorted the words and he gently and playfully slapped away the hand a few times.

"Alright, alright~ I'll stop it~ But, in return, you have to help me with breakfast." A little smirk played on his lips as Kyuhyun blin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter