Chapter 15

Best Friends Make the Best Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They finished out their week in Taiwan far too quickly. But their time spent there had been quite wonderful.
Kyuhyun was making an effort to show Ryeowook that he could be perfect for him. He showed him all of the love and affection that he could possibly manage, buying things for him without being asked, holding his hand whenever the chance arose, stealing quick kisses even when it was risky to do so. And in return, Ryeowook was warming up to the idea of being with Kyuhyun. He was realizing that, though things wouldn't be perfect, Kyuhyun was exactly the kind of person that he needed.
They didn't have many opportunities for dates, not real ones, anyway, but Kyuhyun made sure to make the most out of each moment that they had.
And it wasn't long before Ryeowook was unable to fall asleep when he was apart from the younger man.

 

Morning rose with beautiful hues of orange and red and pink, and Kyuhyun found himself smiling, grinning actually, when he woke up. Because in his arms, precisely where he should be, Ryeowook slept soundly.

Kyuhyun ran his fingers through the smaller boy's hair, unable to tear his eyes away from him, unable to stop indulging in this moment with him. His fingertips danced daintily down the boy's bare side, lips brushing over one of those pale cheeks before meeting an unmoving pair. Ryeowook stirred, only pressing his body closer to the evil maknae's, Kyuhyun letting out a soft chuckle.

"You're so damn adorable." He murmured, letting his hand finally rest against the older male's hip before kissing his forehead. He was given no reply, but he knew what Ryeowook would say.
He would argue with him about it, claiming that he most definitely wasn't adorable, and that Kyuhyun was just being annoying. But Kyuhyun wouldn't give up that easily, no. He would fight with him playfully, tickling the other until he was practically screaming for him to stop, wanting Ryeowook to admit defeat. And Kyuhyun always won.
He nuzzled into the smaller boy's hair for a short time, closing his eyes and letting his other senses take control.
So this is what perfection is.

"Kyu..." The voice came quietly, a delicate murmur, and Kyuhyun relished in the tingling sensation that touched upon his ears. Ryeowook's morning voice was delectable.
"Yeah, Wook?" He whispered back, letting his fingers tap gently against the other's side, hoping to be seductive.
"You're crushing me."
Kyuhyun blinked, surprised by the other's words.
This isn't exactly how he had pictured their morning starting out.

"It's not like I'm going to sneak off or anything." The smaller teased, Kyuhyun loosening his grip and chuckling alongside that innocent giggle of Ryeowook's.
With early morning light spilling through the miniscule gap in the curtains, this moment was flawless.

Kyuhyun's eyes scanned the smiling, still slightly sleepy, face of the boy beside him. He cherished these moments. The moments in which he could just look at Ryeowook and know the feeling of true love. Those deep, dark, orbs sparkled brightly, and Kyuhyun was captivated. Without thinking, his eyes locked with the other boy's, knowing that those reddened lips were so very close to his own, a taunting thought. A hand reached up and absently rested against a pale cheek caressing the soft skin. And the moment froze. Kyuhyun froze, suddenly very serious about everything. Icy hot desire overwhelmed him and he just barely caught sight of Ryeowook's smile fading into a more questioning look. But this didn't stop him from doing as his body wanted.
He dipped his head down, capturing the other's lips with his own, and kissed him with a burning intensity.
At first, Ryeowook hesitated, as the younger had expected, but when Kyuhyun moved above him, pinning him to the bed without breaking their kiss, the smaller gave in.
Fingers caressed skin, trailing warmth over every inch they touched. Shuddered inhales and exhales provided the only real sounds. What little clothing they'd had on was discarded quickly, Kyuhyun pulling the blankets over their bodies. He heard Ryeowook's nervous giggle, and he kissed away any uneasiness that the smaller felt about what they were doing.
"I love you, Wookie." Kyuhyun smiled sweetly, trailing his kisses down the other's bare skin, stopping only when he reached a hip.
Ryeowook didn't say the words back, not this time, and Kyuhyun was surprisingly okay with it. He didn't expect the other to say such a thing so quickly, but, rather, he knew that it would be shown through these actions. Because Ryeowook wasn't the type of man to make love when love wasn't involved.


Time passed, sweat forming on their joined bodies, muffled cries and moans leaving two sets of lips, but being swallowed just as quickly as they escaped. Kyuhyun had been gentle in his motions, and Ryeow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter