Chapter 3

Best Friends Make the Best Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the morning was dragging on, as though doing so only to mock Kyuhyun.

Normally, the couple before him tried to be somewhat subtle about their relationship, but not now. Ryeowook was perched on Yesung's lap, pressing flush against him as they shared sweet, somewhat sensual, kisses.
And while Kyuhyun was still in the room!

Had they seriously forgotten he was there? Or had they simply believed that he wouldn't be paying them any mind, considering he was in the middle of playing Starcraft.

Either way, Kyuhyun wasn't ignorant to their actions. His eyes hardly focused on his game as he shot daggers in the direction of his friend turned enemy. If Yesung had seen the glare that Kyuhyun had been giving him, he would have died instantly. Or, so Kyuhyun let himself believe.

Stop touching him like that.

The words echoed in his mind every time that the elder's hands shifted on the younger boy's sides. It wasn't long before those small hands had made their way to cup Ryeowook's bottom tenderly, earning a soft mewl from his lover.

"Stop it, Yesungie." Ryeowook murmured, trying to be as quiet as possible to not bother Kyuhyun. Of course, the maknae had heard him and pretended to pay no mind.

"But, Wookie..." Yesung's voice was already husky with lust, though somehow gentle, and he squeezed lightly at the shifting boy's backside once more, being treated by another light mewl, though this one seemingly agitated.

"Stop." Ryeowook's voice stayed quiet, but became more firm before he climbed off of Yesung's lap and adjusted his shirt. The boy stole a glance in the direction of Kyuhyun, whom, of course, immediately attached his eyes to the screen of his laptop once again, acting as though he hadn't seen anything.

Ryeowook sighed, though Kyuhyun couldn't figure out exactly why, before carefully making his way to his room, grabbing clothes, and walking into the bathroom to take his shower. The youngest looked at the clock. It was just after 10, and they would be leaving in the next hour and a half or so.

At hearing the sound of the bathroom door shut, Yesung stood up. Of course, this caught the maknae's attention and he focused his sights on his hyung. With a few strides, the elder was standing in front of the dongsaeng, looking down at his cross legged figure on the floor.

"You were glaring." He stated simply.

Of course I was glaring.

"I was?" Kyuhyun replied almost mockingly. He had meant to sound as though he really didn't realize he had been doing such a thing, but now it was becoming a battle.

"Why?" Yesung's arms crossed over his chest, the look in his eyes weighing down on Kyuhyun heavily. Continuing with his smug remarks, the younger simply shrugged, not even trying to cover up his anger.

"I asked you a question. I suggest that you answer."

"Why should I? You know very well why I was looking at you like that." It was only at that moment that Kyuhyun realized that, perhaps Yesung really didn't know.

"Is it because we had no shame in kissing in front of you like that?"

It's because you were defiling Ryeowook in front of me, pabo!

"Yeah. You should learn to take that kind of stuff elsewhere." Kyuhyun replied plainly, his voice having changed from angered to somewhat pained. If Yesung hadn't even noticed Kyuhyun's feelings, how would Ryeowook have ever managed to figure it out?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter